Why are the liberals so scared of voter ID?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
hell they could form an LLC and have the same thing for the most part
Federal benifits?
what was wrong with a "legal" union?
Nothing of value means any-thing to the left any-more
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

They re not scared....moving on.

You really think this is over?
it has only just begun
In your lifetime you wil have to provide an ID to vote
the liberal agenda has went to far as it did in 2008 and the will of the people are soon going to send it packing

I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

Because libturds use the voter registrations of people who don't vote for one reason or another, give them to people who will use them, and increase the dimocrap turnout sometimes by tens of thousands. In general elections, by the Million

Let's say John Jones is nowhere to be found. Don't care where he is, but he can't be found. Might even be dead. All they gotta do is send Jim Smith to the polls with John's Voter Registration card and he can vote. No ID required.

Jim also votes in his own precinct. Jim may also be doing this same thing for 5 different people.

Same with deceased people. All you need is the Voter Registration. Give it to a 'volunteer' and you got a vote. A dimocrap vote.

dimocraps INVENTED voter fraud. They are very good at it. Look at how that douchebag (he's a dimocrap, so that goes without saying) Al Franken got elected. Voter fraud. There's no doubt about it

Now, with Voter ID, that can be stopped and dimocraps don't like it.

Watch for the number of absentee ballot requests to skyrocket in the future. dimocraps will game that, too.

There comes a point in which being a liberal has to be seen as an illness
As is being a far right wacko also
Problem is the libs are 95% Of the Dem party
You cannot make them happy
I mean really, provong you an American citizen to vote has gotten here?
whats next?
two men wanting to get married?
who wheres the gown?
how do they decide which one throws the flowers?

Wait
were there allready
AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

They oppose it because they could not move winos from precinct to precinct to vote in urban areas.

it has only just begun
the liberal agenda has went to far as it did in 2008 and the will of the people are soon going to send it packing

They asked me for ID last time I voted. They said I didn't have to give it, but that this year they were going to start asking for it. Idk, weird. So of course I gave it to them and said something to the effect of "I'm fine with it, I'm legal" with a silly grin.

I like pretending I'm one of the good'ol'boys with those folks then stepping behind the curtain and voting straight ticket Democrat. ;)

(my guess is that my district is 80%+ Republican. Joe Pitts country)

I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

The Democratic Party believes in dividing voters and using it to win elections.

They should call themselves the Segregation Party.

Instead they hide their true platform and call themselves Democratic.

it has only just begun

I Had to provide one here in Ohio back in november. It didnt bother me. I dont care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

The Democratic Party believes in dividing voters and using it to win elections.

They should call themselves the Segregation Party.

Instead they hide their true platform and call themselves Democratic.

Dude... Please. Democrats are no more divisive and no less principled then Republicans. They're all politicians. Republicans have no more integrity than anyone else. They do what they need to do to win.

it has only just begun

They asked me for ID last time I voted. They said I didn't have to give it, but that this year they were going to start asking for it. Idk, weird. So of course I gave it to them and said something to the effect of "I'm fine with it, I'm legal" with a silly grin.

I like pretending I'm one of the good'ol'boys with those folks then stepping behind the curtain and voting straight ticket Democrat. ;)

(my guess is that my district is 80%+ Republican. Joe Pitts country)

You'd be surprised how many Good'ol'boys vote straight Democrap in the South.

These pudknockers don't know anything outside of Duck Dynasty, NASCAR, and tractor pulls.

Can you explain their violent reaction to the SCOTUS ruling then? I thought as much. They (and you) reject any notion of inferring responsibility on our voting population.

Violent? Who was violent? I saw a bunch of rightwingers crying over gay marriage more than the other story....

Have no issue showing my id to vote. Oh look another issue you have me pegged wrong.

Can you explain their violent reaction to the SCOTUS ruling then? I thought as much. They (and you) reject any notion of inferring responsibility on our voting population.

Violent? Who was violent? I saw a bunch of rightwingers crying over gay marriage more than the other story....

Have no issue showing my id to vote. Oh look another issue you have me pegged wrong.

I think most of the complaints came from California voters who felt disenfranchised.

The Moronic RIGHT like to whine constantly about voter fraud.

PROVIDE SOME EXAMPLES OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!!!

2 or three per election cycle?

Meanwhile in Florida,
It began early this year, with a Republican-controlled Florida legislature unconstitutionally redrawing Senate districts to favor incumbents. They were forced back to the state capital in Tallahassee for a special session to rewrite the laws so that they were, well, legal.

It wouldn't be any season in Florida—let alone election season—without a litany of scams targeting our most vulnerable residents: the elderly. Phony letters questioning the citizenship of voters; phone calls telling people they can vote by phone or online and there's no need for them to go to polling places.

WHY?
cause the RIGHT are SO confident of their message, then need to LIE AND CHEAT to win?

I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

I'm a Liberal and I'm not scared. Next outrage?

it has only just begun

I can't think of a time in my life I have voted and not been asked for ID.

Forum List

Back