Why are we not boycotting the Beijing Olympics?

Trump was promoting 'made in America' but Democrats installed Biden who is in bed with China.
Yep. Rump was, indeed, doing some good things. But it came at too high a cost to American democracy. So he had to go. Try again. With someone better.

Yep. Rump was, indeed, doing some good things. But it came at too high a cost to American democracy. So he had to go. Try again. With someone better.
How did Trump's good things come at a high cost to Democracy?

How did Trump's good things come at a high cost to Democracy?
Rump was intellectually and morally unfit to hold high office.

His autocratic tendencies were only constrained by existing law.

Law which he sneered at on a number of occasions.

Not the least of which was January 6, 2021, as he incited an attempted (and failed) coup against a peaceful transfer of power.

------

Mussolini made the trains run on-time...

Hitler solved the unemployment problem...

Both did amazing things for their national economies and peoples...

While steadily grinding away at the Rule-of-Law in their countries...

The cost THEN was too high for the good that was done...

So too, here, the cost was too high, for the good that was done...

Not the least of which was January 6, 2021, as he incited an attempted (and failed) coup against a peaceful transfer of power.

------

biden has greatly increased the sale of diapers and brain stimulants

------

I figured it was going to be because I didnt like him it threatened democracy.

------

His name is Trump
America saw the greatest economy in decades. Rocket man stopped firing missiles, Russia was kept in check, America was the world's energy leader. He was hardly 'unfit.'
He did not have autocratic policies
He did not sneer at law
He questioned election results just like Hillary But Hillary went on to actually attempt to unseat him with her fake Russia allegations.

There is no comparison at all. In regard to Mussolini and Hitler, different time, different countries, vastly different regimes. What a completely inane comparison. Only a raging TDSer would come up with something like that garbage.

Nope... most folks didn't like him BECAUSE he was an existential threat to representative American democracy...
The 2020 election was not REPRESENTATIVE of most people. It was stolen by the left. Biden is the proof. War, high fuel prices, empty shelves, more Covid deaths, lock downs, masking kids. etc. No one wants any of that. No one voted for that shit.

Didn't Hitler host the Olympics in 1936? I read that an American black guy (Jesse Owens) won four gold medals there. Shoved it up Hitlers fucking ass. We should do that to Xi. I read the the snow isn't even real. How can you have a Winter Olympics with no snow? WTF?

Nope... most folks didn't like him BECAUSE he was an existential threat to representative American democracy...
What threat to democracy did Trump pose prior to him losing the election in 2020? What autocratic action did he take? For fucks sake you people were mad at him for not being dictatorial enough over the pandemic.

In my opinion, Xi would just profit from anything, be it good performances or better ratings. I'm up for neither. The best way to shove Xi is to just go about as if China weren't even on the map.
Xi is already profiting hugely from the U.S. Trump was criticized for slapping tarriffs on him. His Olympics is exposing his Tyrannical one-man regime. He disappeared an athlete, he censured a commentator and is intolerant of free speech. Much like the left in the U.S. today. I know you already know all this but, a lot of people are not aware of this and the horrible treatment of the Uighurs. Maybe some will see the truth if they tune in.

Last edited:
Trump was criticized for slapping tarriffs on him.
Yeah, and ain't that a kick in the head?!

He disappeared an athlete, he censured a commentator
I hadn't heard about that.

and is intolerant of free speech. Much like the left in the U.S. today.
Amazing how much the Left resembles everyone they otherwise say they criticize! You hear 10X the attacks and criticism for the GOP and Trump than you do Russia and China combined. But then, wasn't it Obumma who scoffed at Russia even being a threat in 2012?

Yeah, and ain't that a kick in the head?!

I hadn't heard about that.

Amazing how much the Left resembles everyone they otherwise say they criticize! You hear 10X the attacks and criticism for the GOP and Trump than you do Russia and China combined. But then, wasn't it Obumma who scoffed at Russia even being a threat in 2012?
35-year old Peng Shuai, a 3 time olympian, accused a former Vice-premier under Xi of sexual assault.

Peng wasn’t seen in public for two weeks, sparking concern for her safety. In response to an international outcry, the Chinese government has made concerted (but unconvincing) efforts to prove that Peng is okay — claiming that she’s just “resting at home.”

A Dutch journalist was pulled out of a live broadcast by a Chinese Security guard.
“Our correspondent @sjoerddendaas was pulled away from the camera by security guards at 12:00 pm live in the NOS Journaal,” a translation of the tweet reads. “Unfortunately, this is increasingly becoming a daily reality for journalists in China. He is fine and was able to finish his story a few minutes later.”

The US Ambassador condemned the choice of Xi to use a Uyghur torch lighter.
"This is an effort by the Chinese to distract us from the real issue here at hand that Uyghurs are being tortured, and Uyghurs are the victims of human rights violations by the Chinese," told US-based news channel CNN.

"We know that a genocide has been committed there.

Still Slo Joe didn't have the balls to boycott and I haven't heard him condemning any of this. All we are left with is exposing Xi for the Commie Tyrant he is.

Last edited:
35-year old Peng Shuai, a 3 time olympian, accused a former Vice-premier under Xi of sexual assault.
A Dutch journalist was pulled out of a live broadcast by a Chinese Security guard.
The US Ambassador condemned the choice of Xi to use a Uyghur torch lighter.
Nothing new here. Just more reason for me to totally boycott the event and not give it the dignity the event should have. No western nation has any business even sending media much less athletes.

Still Slo Joe didn't have the balls to boycott.
If President Trump were still in office, you can bet your sweet bippy that no one from the USA would be there.

All we are left with is exposing Xi for the Commie Tyrant he is.
I thought everyone with a brain already knew he was nothing but scum and villainy.

Nothing new here. Just more reason for me to totally boycott the event and not give it the dignity the event should have. No western nation has any business even sending media much less athletes.

If President Trump were still in office, you can bet your sweet bippy that no one from the USA would be there.

I thought everyone with a brain already knew he was nothing but scum and villainy.
Biden, unfortunately, gave Xi dignity. Yes, this would never have happened under Trump. I think you may be underestimating the number of brain dead folks in the U.S. Supposedly the majority voted for a brain dead POTUS. I may be too much of an optimist but, even the brain dead MSM picked up this shit so just maybe some of those folks will get educated. I too am not watching it and I don't blame you for boycotting it. I just hope that the a few shafts of the light of truth gets through.

Forum List

Back