Why are we still arming Egypt? We don't trust our own citizens with AR's but...

You're mistaken, go on Arabic websites, of course in English, and check their articles, Egypt under Mubarak did nothing to stop smuggling to Gaza, Morsi has stopped most of the smuggling from the Sinai to Gaza as part of the ceasefire agreement. Morsi wants a stable peace and he is tired of these every now and then massively disproportionate strikes by Israel on an little strip of land. And btw, you still don't realize what affect you're mindset had on the Middle East, it only created more radicals. It's because your idea doesn't work anymore. Get it right dumbass, no one in the region will submit to Israel like you wish. Not even the brave Palestinians who stood decades strong against Israeli attacks and occupation. They will always be there and will always be stronger. Palestinians aren't a cowardly people. They will stay in their land.

I'm not talking about Israel you dumbfuck. I'm talking about american weapons that don't belong in the hands of an unstable country smack in the middle of a tinder box.

Take your anti Israel nonsense elsewhere cause I'm not having that argument.

So you don't really care about Israel and you're using their country as a way to advance your agenda? It's about bashing Obama? Wow, I should of known better, republicans don't really care about Israel.

Fail again. Obama didn't make this deal. It was pre existing. I do however question the judgment of ALL of our leaders who still support this deal.

We armed Afghanistan then fought them. Look at what Syria has done to its people with the exact same type of weapons. Egypt is not far off from that type of instability. Then if they do end up falling apart and we send in peacekeepers they could become casualties of our own weapons. And yes, Israel should not have to fear American weapons.

You sir can fuck off

I'm not talking about Israel you dumbfuck. I'm talking about american weapons that don't belong in the hands of an unstable country smack in the middle of a tinder box.

Take your anti Israel nonsense elsewhere cause I'm not having that argument.

So you don't really care about Israel and you're using their country as a way to advance your agenda? It's about bashing Obama? Wow, I should of known better, republicans don't really care about Israel.

Fail again. Obama didn't make this deal. It was pre existing. I do however question the judgment of ALL of our leaders who still support this deal.

We armed Afghanistan then fought them. Look at what Syria has done to its people with the exact same type of weapons. Egypt is not far off from that type of instability. Then if they do end up falling apart and we send in peacekeepers they could become casualties of our own weapons. And yes, Israel should not have to fear American weapons.

You sir can fuck off

Lol, that's what you call a fail, you have no clue about the instability of the Middle East and neither do you have a clue about Egypt. You are a minority in your voice, but lets say you were a majority and stopped giving military aid to Egypt, then they will go to Russia, that's the whole point that the US wants a foothold in the region. There aren't going to peacekeepers in Egypt, holy shit you're a moron. America doesn't do peacekeeping, we create instability. And all the instability right now is due to American and Gulf Arab efforts to cause trouble for the Muslim Brotherhood. Even the UAE admitted it will fire Egyptian workers if Egypt shows evidence of money laundering to so called 'protesters'. I was there during the revolution and I know who's a real protestor and who isn't. And I'm sure you gladly support Israel getting our top technology and all our weapons we make for our country. You might as well move there if you like that so much. Your idea doesn't work anymore and you're becoming a minority. Yelling won't help you advance your agenda.

obamination gives guns to mexican drug gangs and islamic terrorists in Libya, but he goes after law-abiding white Americans living in Kansas because they own some guns.

You sir can fuck off

Lol, that's what you call a fail, you have no clue about the instability of the Middle East and neither do you have a clue about Egypt. You are a minority in your voice, but lets say you were a majority and stopped giving military aid to Egypt, then they will go to Russia, that's the whole point that the US wants a foothold in the region. There aren't going to peacekeepers in Egypt, holy shit you're a moron. America doesn't do peacekeeping, we create instability. And all the instability right now is due to American and Gulf Arab efforts to cause trouble for the Muslim Brotherhood. Even the UAE admitted it will fire Egyptian workers if Egypt shows evidence of money laundering to so called 'protesters'. I was there during the revolution and I know who's a real protestor and who isn't. And I'm sure you gladly support Israel getting our top technology and all our weapons we make for our country. You might as well move there if you like that so much. Your idea doesn't work anymore and you're becoming a minority. Yelling won't help you advance your agenda.

I don't have an agenda.

And your assertion that we don't do peacekeeping is absurd. We've been policing other nations for decades.

And the fact that you were in Egypt during the demonstrations means very little unless you had the ear of the govt. You flatter yourself and look foolish in the process.

^^^^^

This guy is in his own world folks.......:D

:lmao:

Yep, the real world. You should join the rest of us. OR cite ONE good reason for us to be sending major weapons to Egypt. Having a pre existing agreement is not sufficient.

I already did, power of the leash. It's to keep a foothold. Look into it.

By that standard we should be arming the world. Besides if we were worried about Russia we wouldn't keep breaking agreements with countries that oppose them.

We're gonna give weapons that can deliver massivly lethal loads. Do we not have the judgment to see the potential HUGE problem with this decision?

200 Abrahms tanks and dozens of fighter jets given to a country who's president is clearly anti anything that doesn't follow his faith.

Meanwhile we watch as many want to disarm American citizens

The last I heard from the President he said it was to soon to know if this new Egypt was a friend or enemy I guess he is now going with friend though what he is basing that on given what is happening in Egypt right now I have no idea.

:eusa_drool:The nitwit Ubama believes he can always buy friendship. When his piggybank is empty hes finally going to realize they were really just enemies.

We're gonna give weapons that can deliver massivly lethal loads. Do we not have the judgment to see the potential HUGE problem with this decision?

200 Abrahms tanks and dozens of fighter jets given to a country who's president is clearly anti anything that doesn't follow his faith.

The last I heard from the President he said it was to soon to know if this new Egypt was a friend or enemy I guess he is now going with friend though what he is basing that on given what is happening in Egypt right now I have no idea.

:eusa_drool:The nitwit Ubama believes he can always buy friendship. When his piggybank is empty hes finally going to realize they were really just enemies.

I dunno that I would go so far as to call Egypt an enemy but I certainly don't trust them at this point. We shouldn't be arming countries our state dept warns Americans about visiting. Its a complete breakdown in logic and reason

You sir can fuck off

:cuckoo:Well dude...when the Muslim Brotherhood totally takes over you and Ubango will be doing the yelling.

obamination gives guns to mexican drug gangs and islamic terrorists in Libya, but he goes after law-abiding white Americans living in Kansas because they own some guns.

:razz:Remember Mooshell was finally proud to be an American...well Ubango hasn't yet. He's still anti-American.

Yep, the real world. You should join the rest of us. OR cite ONE good reason for us to be sending major weapons to Egypt. Having a pre existing agreement is not sufficient.

I already did, power of the leash. It's to keep a foothold. Look into it.

By that standard we should be arming the world. Besides if we were worried about Russia we wouldn't keep breaking agreements with countries that oppose them.

We do arm much of the world, many arms sales.

Personally, I don't think we should be arming anybody. Foreign aid should be limited to humanitarian aid only, not weapons. Some of these countries are unstable or unreliable and could just as easily turn these weapons against us given the chance.

Major? Nah. We're dumping F-16' s on Egypt to have room for new F-18' s. It is about American defense contractors.

Israel can shoot down any F-16 pretty easily.

You can bet some Egyptian jets were used against Qaddafi; possibly Egypt will eventually shoot down Assad's MIG' s (surreptitiously) too.

Accept American arms, become an American proxy. It is a main reason we sell arms in the ME.

Regards from Rosie

Obama loves Muslims.

True.

Forum List

Back