Why aren't dems fleeing the coast by the tens of millions ???

they claim that with global warming the coast and the coastal states will be under water in about 10 to 12 yrs !! if thats true why aren't states like California empty of people ??? and why did the great Obama just spend millions on ocean front mansion ??

Black folks can't own ocean front property?

they claim that with global warming the coast and the coastal states will be under water in about 10 to 12 yrs !! if thats true why aren't states like California empty of people ??? and why did the great Obama just spend millions on ocean front mansion ??
I have some waterfront property I'd like to sell you...

You would if your employer paid you a living wage.

So just for you ignorants are some facts. Just about all of Californias coastal homes are 15 to 20 feet above sea level. The valley's on the rivers are 30 plus feet above sea level. Now if you go to floodida there is where problems are. Very few homes are more than 10 feet above sea level.

Idiot....
Climate Change Could Leave Obama’s Possible New Mansion Underwater, According To Researchers Funded By Obama Admin

Golf coast and Florida. The north east not so much.

sure they can and do !!! but i wonder who the racist real estate that swindled them and sold them property that is going to be under water .......

sure they can and do !!! but i wonder who the racist real estate that swindled them and sold them property that is going to be under water .......shut up idiot !

When is it going to be under water?

sure they can and do !!! but i wonder who the racist real estate that swindled them and sold them property that is going to be under water .......shut up idiot !

according to the left in 10 or 12 yrs ..

That's west facing beaches on the west coast. That's why I've never bought south of PCH in Malibu. I still think you smut have an underlying black thing going.

That's west facing beaches on the west coast. That's why I've never bought south of PCH in Malibu. I still think you smut have an underlying black thing going.
what the crap are you talking about ????? many of the lefts leaders making these claims are people of color !!

what the crap are you talking about ????? many of the lefts leaders making these claims are people of color !!

Why do you continue to bring up "people of color?" Racist?

Why do you continue to bring up "people of color?" Racist?
bwaahaaa haaaaa haaaaa your 1st post on this thread was related to people of color .....according to your logic you are a racist !! apparently you are new to this board ....
03c7251efefeb534950649abcabf81f6.jpg

Forum List

Back