Why aren't peaceful Muslim males fighting ISIS instead of fleeing? We would fight the KKK.

ISIS is there for the fighting. Why isn't our illustrious OP volunteering NOW instead of jawing about it?
1. Military doesn't take people over 40
2. Did 8 years carrying a gun to protect people here
3. Carry one now....ISIS targets welcome

And you? Were you allowed to carry a gun?
i can tell you are no soldier and never was..A gun is not what a military person uses, 'cause a gun is for fun...sexually...

Never said I was.
At least get the nomenclature correct.....

ISIS is there for the fighting. Why isn't our illustrious OP volunteering NOW instead of jawing about it?

Become a lone wolf and kill as you please in the ME...

Why? Fuck the ME. Not my homeland. I don't want them here. That's the point.
Well I am sure there is someone that doesn't want you here also...

I'd be disappointed if there wasnt. But I'm a citizen here. Deal with it.

Contrary to what you may believe, there are many, many Muslims who prefer to just live in peace.

Yeah so would we. Which is why we don't want jihadis moving here. But humans by nature aren't peaceful. Peace takes hard work and occasionally fighting the unpeacful. Muslim males are fleeing like cowards rather than fighting for their homeland....and then dare demand refuge from us?

I am talking about individual peace, not collective peace. These people can't force extremists to cooperate, so instead of retaliating with violence, they walk away and live a life of peace elsewhere.

You call yourself a Christian... but you are so unlike the Christ.

Contrary to what you may believe, there are many, many Muslims who prefer to just live in peace.

Yeah so would we. Which is why we don't want jihadis moving here. But humans by nature aren't peaceful. Peace takes hard work and occasionally fighting the unpeacful. Muslim males are fleeing like cowards rather than fighting for their homeland....and then dare demand refuge from us?

I am talking about individual peace, not collective peace. These people can't force extremists to cooperate, so instead of retaliating with violence, they walk away and live a life of peace elsewhere.

You call yourself a Christian... but you are so unlike the Christ.

This habit of ignoring the problem just follows them everywhere they move.

If they didn't silently condone these murderers there wouldn't be so many of them running wild.

Masses of Muslim males have ignored, fled or even surrendered and joined ISIS. Mostly fled. We tried to train and arm them. They surrender. They run. Some even join ISIS. We hear how the world's 1 billion Muslims detest ISIS. Yet....they refuse to fight them.

Lefties love to equate violent Muslims to violent Christians like the KKK or radical militias. Hey news flash....millions of American Christian males HAPPILY go fight the KKK and these militias when they become violent. If the KKK tried the shit ISIS is doing....Christian American males would be lined up at police/military recruiting stations begging to go fight them. We SURE as hell wouldn't tolerate it or flee and seek refuge in other countries.

Muslims want us to believe they don't support the evil of ISIS. Yet....Muslim males refuse to fight them. They flee. They surrender. They even convert and join ISIS.

Christians readily join the military, police, FBI etc etc....and fight radical Christian groups.

And there's the fucking difference. It's why America and Russia and France and Israel are having to fight ISIS.....BECAUSE MUSLIMS WONT. They're fleeing and surrendering.....as they preach to us not to judge them???!! Fuck them. Go back and fight or shut the fuck up and deal with being judged.
When did you ever fight the KKK?

Masses of Muslim males have ignored, fled or even surrendered and joined ISIS. Mostly fled. We tried to train and arm them. They surrender. They run. Some even join ISIS. We hear how the world's 1 billion Muslims detest ISIS. Yet....they refuse to fight them.

Lefties love to equate violent Muslims to violent Christians like the KKK or radical militias. Hey news flash....millions of American Christian males HAPPILY go fight the KKK and these militias when they become violent. If the KKK tried the shit ISIS is doing....Christian American males would be lined up at police/military recruiting stations begging to go fight them. We SURE as hell wouldn't tolerate it or flee and seek refuge in other countries.

Muslims want us to believe they don't support the evil of ISIS. Yet....Muslim males refuse to fight them. They flee. They surrender. They even convert and join ISIS.

Christians readily join the military, police, FBI etc etc....and fight radical Christian groups.

And there's the fucking difference. It's why America and Russia and France and Israel are having to fight ISIS.....BECAUSE MUSLIMS WONT. They're fleeing and surrendering.....as they preach to us not to judge them???!! Fuck them. Go back and fight or shut the fuck up and deal with being judged.

1996 for one. Atlanta PD. Busted some KKK shitheads asses trying to rally near Olympics.

Thankfully....Christian law enforcement many years before me busted those redneck racists asses and relegated them to irrelevant backwoods cult status.

The KKK isn't much of a problem right now....or didn't you know that?

Besides.....most of them were Democrats.

Why didn't you fight them?

1996 for one. Atlanta PD. Busted some KKK shitheads asses trying to rally near Olympics.

Thankfully....Christian law enforcement many years before me busted those redneck racists asses and relegated them to irrelevant backwoods cult status.
Where I grew up and live now the KKK was in the law enforcement game...

Yep some were. They got exposed and cleaned out. Every now and then another cancer is discovered and must be cut out.

Yep some were. They got exposed and cleaned out. Every now and then another cancer is discovered and must be cut out.
Now it's the white power boys they watch close...

Rally's aren't illegal. Try again.

They are when you display weapons and make verbal threats, then disobey cops. That's why their redneck asses got locked up.

So this is your excuse? How about mercenaries? How about having your adult children volunteer to cover your excuses?

They are when you display weapons and make verbal threats, then disobey cops. That's why their redneck asses got locked up.
That would have made the news, but oddly enough, there is no record of it happening. :lol:

Of course libs are gonna throw around their new favorite catch word "fallacy". Some liberal professor must have used it this year. Never saw libs use it before...now all of a sudden they insert it into every thread.

"Oh that's a comparison fallacy, a racial justice fallacy. A failed fallacy of relative fallacies. A fallacy of fallacies analysis fallacy."
No they won't dipshit.

Remember, it was Bush who built a coalition that invaded Iraq. Only that coalition had no Middle Eastern countries. I would like to say that was the single biggest reason it failed, but there were so many it's hard to know. The first being a lack of education. Most people study up on an opponent before attacking them. Republicans don't believe in education. Something we can both agree on.

But it was Obama who actually built a coalition. Only they started firing on each other. Which is why this liberal has said leave. al Qaeda and Isis only attacked western countries after they were attacked first.

Soon as Russia made with the airstrikes, they were attacked.

Soon as the US fought in the ME, we were attacked.

Soon as France sent planes to the ME, it was attacked.

Just leave them alone.

Republican policies are failures. Whether it's domestic or foreign. Even you guys can't name a successful GOP policy in the last 30 years and you had both houses and the presidency for nearly 5 years and used reconciliation three fucking times. What's wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back