Why aren't peaceful Muslim males fighting ISIS instead of fleeing? We would fight the KKK.

millions of American Christian males HAPPILY go fight the KKK and these militias when they become violent. If the KKK tried the shit ISIS is doing....Christian American males would be lined up at police/military recruiting stations begging to go fight them. We SURE as hell wouldn't tolerate it or flee and seek refuge in other countries.

You've had almost 100 years. What are you waiting for?

millions of American Christian males HAPPILY go fight the KKK and these militias when they become violent. If the KKK tried the shit ISIS is doing....Christian American males would be lined up at police/military recruiting stations begging to go fight them. We SURE as hell wouldn't tolerate it or flee and seek refuge in other countries.

You've had almost 100 years. What are you waiting for?
Ironing swastikas, turning hotel rooms into tattoo parlours and shooting each other with Taser guns: Chilling images from inside the annual Nazi convention in Atlanta

but but, we aren't suppose to question that when allowing these people to come into our country. WHY are all these able bodied YOUNG men COMING out as a refugee? They aren't refugees , they have become invaders of other countries. and look what it's caused over in France, Europe, etc.

and why aren't they fleeing to other MIDDLE east countries?

think about it folks and don't let people like Obama and his lowlife followers try and GUILT you into cutting our own throats

Considering the majority of the so-called refugees are young males of military age, we should train them and make them go and fight ISIS in their OWN lands.
Considering that that is true? Is it?

As you're probably a Leftist, even when presented with the facts, you'll probably stick your head back in the sand:

72% male, 28% female....until the end of June 2015:

Ask Full Fact: are asylum seekers mostly men? - Full Fact

From the Leftist-loving United Nations own figures:

This primarily from August 2015 up until now November 2015....62% male, 16% female, 22% children:

UNHCR Refugees/Migrants Emergency Response - Mediterranean
Your link isn't about Syrian refugees.

This one is:

UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

LOL, I see Lucy Hamilton deleted her post when she realized what an ass it made her. :thup:

but but, we aren't suppose to question that when allowing these people to come into our country. WHY are all these able bodied YOUNG men COMING out as a refugee? They aren't refugees , they have become invaders of other countries. and look what it's caused over in France, Europe, etc.

think about it folks and don't let people like Obama and his lowlife followers try and GUILT you into cutting our own throats

Considering the majority of the so-called refugees are young males of military age, we should train them and make them go and fight ISIS in their OWN lands.

As you're probably a Leftist, even when presented with the facts, you'll probably stick your head back in the sand:

This primarily from August 2015 up until now November 2015....62% male, 16% female, 22% children:

This one is:

Yes and they're ALL in Turkey (with a smaller group in Lebanon), or did you miss this

"Source - UNHCR, Government of Turkey"

So my link is more accurate, considering it's SO-CALLED REFUGEES PILING INTO EUROPE AND NOT SO-CALLED REFUGEES IN TURKEY WITH SMALLER GROUP IN LEBANON.

There I've bolded it and put the main piece IN CAPITAL LETTERS to help you with your obvious reading comprehension problems.

Leftists are officially gagging for these people, no doubt with their own homes open to them and Leftist women with their legs open.

LOL, I see Lucy Hamilton deleted her post when she realized what an ass it made her. :thup:

No Leftists numbskull. I deleted it as I wanted to correct a spelling error.

So as you can see, I've now corrected the spelling error and reposted the WHOLE thing.

You are the ass, a 24 carat gold one.

This one is:

Yes and they're ALL in Turkey (with a smaller group in Lebanon), or did you miss this

So my link is more accurate, considering it's SO-CALLED REFUGEES PILING INTO EUROPE AND NOT SO-CALLED REFUGEES IN TURKEY WITH SMALLER GROUP IN LEBANON.

There I've bolded it and put the main piece IN CAPITAL LETTERS to help you with your obvious reading comprehension problems.

Leftists are officially gagging for these people, no doubt with their own homes open to them and Leftist women with their legs open.
Ah, you reposted.

The source is UNHCR, Government of Turkey. The comma is important, it means and. Also from the link:

This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 26,700 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.
Regional demographic breakdown below is based on available data from Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon

So now you see that your figures are incorrect as testified by UNHCR. Your link was not about Syrian refugees. Learn to read.

This one is:

Ah, you reposted.

The source is UNHCR, Government of Turkey. The comma is important, it means and. Also from the link:

This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 26,700 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.
Regional demographic breakdown below is based on available data from Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon

So now you see that your figures are incorrect as testified by UNHCR. Your link was not about Syrian refugees. Learn to read.

So the so-called refugees are LYING, as ALL the ones piling into Europe are PRETENDING to be Syrian.

So IF they're lying about this, what else might they be lying about?

And your link doesn't apply as NONE of it REFERS to Europe....I repeat they're ALL mainly from Turkish Government figures as they're primarily in Turkey.

This one is:

Ah, you reposted.

Why aren't they being rehoused in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates? Oh yes that's right, because they don't want any of them because they're afraid of terrorists that might be amongst them.

Being a Leftist means one never has to worry about consequences, being a Leftist means that someone else always gets the blame.

There wouldn't be any displaced people were it not for Obama. ISIS is his legacy, what's happening in Syria, Libya and the recent hostages murder in Mali are ALL Obama and Hillary's doing.

The Libyan Tuaregs went to Mali, they are now primarily the Islamic terrorists in Mali.

What day is it? Monday, heck has Obama dropped more weapons to the Free Syrian Army aka ISIS today?

This one is:

Ah, you reposted.

So the so-called refugees are LYING, as ALL the ones piling into Europe are PRETENDING to be Syrian.

So IF they're lying about this, what else might they be lying about?

And your link doesn't apply as NONE of it REFERS to Europe....I repeat they're ALL mainly from Turkish Government figures as they're primarily in Turkey.
Oh, bullshit, twit. They are "telling the truth" when you are misreading a report and "lying" when you see the actual report. I hope you aren't an American, you're an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back