Why Aren’t These Women Paid the Same As LeBron James?

It’s pure sexism is the reason you know.

Bullshit. How many women go to WNBA games? Not our fault women sports aren’t more popular with women.

If women watched women sports like we watch men sports, women would make more money.

The only argument you have is soccer. Women’s soccer is more popular than men’s soccer. So why are they paid less?

And women’s tennis maybe.

looks like you failed basic economics also, if you even went to school

No I was just saying maybe they should be paid more if they are more popular.

Womens basketball is not as popular as men’s so WNBA players shouldn’t make as much as men but I’m saying maybe women soccer players should make more than men soccer.

If they made a different deal, I agree with the judge. But they can renegotiate can’t they?

After watching that clip I just can’t fathom why people aren’t flocking to pay $500 a seat to watch WNBA games.

Do you watch big time wrestling? Most of the women are beautiful. They have some monsters but most of the women are hot.

I think that would make the WNBA more popular. If more of the women were hot. And if they wore tighter outfits. Their outfits should be Larry bird short and tight.

Bullshit. How many women go to WNBA games? Not our fault women sports aren’t more popular with women.

If women watched women sports like we watch men sports, women would make more money.

The only argument you have is soccer. Women’s soccer is more popular than men’s soccer. So why are they paid less?

Womens basketball is not as popular as men’s so WNBA players shouldn’t make as much as men but I’m saying maybe women soccer players should make more than men soccer.

If they made a different deal, I agree with the judge. But they can renegotiate can’t they?

After watching that clip I just can’t fathom why people aren’t flocking to pay $500 a seat to watch WNBA games.

Look at how they dress the first nba woman ref

Skin tight.

Or the first coach

Or women’s tennis.

The soccer and WNBA women need to doll it up more

Skin tight.

Or the first coach

Or women’s tennis.

Halter top and short shorts would be better.

Skin tight.

Or the first coach

Or women’s tennis.

High heels too.

Skin tight.

Or the first coach

Or women’s tennis.

In pro football, the Lingerie Football League was pretty popular a few years back.

Do they score as much as LeBron, do they play as well? When you buy a horse to run in the derby the more it wins the more it gets paid...See what I mean?
Lol, glad to see a lefty who gets capitalism. Most lefties want to redistribute the winnings of the fast horse to the guys with the slower horses. You're one in a million.

Skin tight.

Or the first coach

Or women’s tennis.

In pro football, the Lingerie Football League was pretty popular a few years back.

I find it strange that I love to look at beautiful women do just about anything. Except play sports. Lol

not the WNBA, though

1617370292012.png

15-Year-Old Boys' Soccer Team Demands Equal Pay For Beating U.S. Women's Team

1617370449311.png

U.S.—Dozens of 15-year-old boys' soccer teams across the country have demanded equal pay to the women's national team, since they are competitive with the women and even beat them from time to time.

"It's only fair," said high-schooler Aiden Benton. "This is a clear case of sexism and age discrimination, that I get paid nothing to play and the women get a decent little paycheck."

"End pay discrimination now!" he added, clapping on each word for emphasis.

15-Year-Old Boys' Soccer Team Demands Equal Pay For Beating U.S. Women's Team | The Babylon Bee

Last edited:
You morons don't recognize women's college basketball teams?
I didnt watch their tournament.

You couldn't read the jerseys in the video clip?
For that hair growing up your ass.

The OP should have gotten it right the first tie, you fucking ass wipe!

The OP made no claim, Mr Teacher of English.

You were comparing college athletes to a professional NBA player. College athletes are not paid. How is that not fucked up?

I agree the quality of play sucks, but you fucked it up like you always do!

You were comparing college athletes to a professional NBA player. College athletes are not paid. How is that not fucked up?

I agree the quality of play sucks, but you fucked it up like you always do!

1617372363057.png

No tittys equals low pay. This will be the number one pick next year in the WNBA.

Wow...frankly I am just shocked at how far down Tenn Women's basketball has fallen...they used to be the best of the best...

Forum List

Back