Why Back A Loser=satan? I Rather Go With the Winner=JESUS!!!

just remember, GISMYS, God loves you in spite of your sins.

Yes God does love all--but has 0 tolerance for sin and those who practice just 1--will here these words at judgement--Matt 7:21-23----so it is a wise path to listen to Jesus who taught because he meant it--GO SIN NO MORE--.

Jesus was beaten by a cross. Too bad, satan would have kicked his ass.

THE CR OSS WAS JESUS'S GREATEST VICTORY OVER satan,now all his creation of mankind can if the so chose have eternal life!!! ==A Great Victory was won at the cross of calvary. Victory over death, Victory over sin, sickness, poverty, pain and sorrow. Jesus the same today yesterday and forever brings the victory to you!

Last edited:

THE CR OSS WAS JESUS'S GREATEST VICTORY OVER satan,now all his creation of mankind can if the so chose have eternal life!!! ==A Great Victory was won at the cross of calvary. Victory over death, Victory over sin, sickness, poverty, pain and sorrow. Jesus the same today yesterday and forever brings the victory to you!

Jesus was nailed to a cross in a diaper. Epic loss.

Christ's Victory On The Cross MATTHEW 27:32-54;
JOHN 19:16-37

Jesus' ultimate victory was achieved by his obedience to God and his death on the Cross at Calvary just outside Jerusalem in 33 AD.

Jesus' Apparent Defeat On The Cross=Victory Over Satan

The apparent failure of Jesus to defeat satan by dying on a Roman cross was demonstrated in reality to be his victory over sin, death and satan by his resurrection to life from the tomb three days later.

By his obedience to God's will, even to death on the Cross, Jesus reversed all the results of Adam and Eve's disobedience in the Garden of Eden.

In place of SIN, SUFFERING and SEPARATION from God, Jesus' death and resurrection brought the offer of FORGIVENESS of sins, HEALING and RESURRECTION LIFE. For more on this click on THE CROSS OF CHRIST REVERSES THE FALL OF MAN.

At the cross, Satan and his unclean spirits were destroyed (Heb. 2:14). The word destroy is from the Greek katargeo, which means "to put out of action, to make useless." It is used repeatedly to show how through the death and the return of Christ (parousia), the powers of destruction that threaten man spiritually are put out of action. In First Corinthians 15:24, this includes all dominion of demonic authority and power. In verse 26, death itself will be the last enemy to be rendered useless. All these are "coming to nothing" (1 Cor. 2:6), including Satan himself and his demonic leaders (Heb. 2:14).

As a result of Calvary, the Resurrection, and the Ascension, Christ is enthroned. He is raised "far above all rule and authority, power and dominion ...And God placed all things under His feet..." (Eph. 1:21-22). These terms for heavenly beings may include both the holy angelic beings and the fallen ones, now the demons. Christ is seated at the right hand of God, far above all heavenly beings of whatever rank, and certainly above all fallen spirit beings of whatever rank. Potentially, these fallen beings are "under His feet," for they have already been defeated. But they are bluffing as if they were still undefeated, trying to assert their dominance over us.

These demonic beings know they are defeated and what their end will be; that is why they fear us and our prayer so much. They know we have authority from Jesus. But when you resist them in His name and power, they will not only back away, they will actually flee from you (Jas. 4:7).

In summary, Satan may roar like a raging lion, trying to frighten you, but he is a defeated usurper. He has no right, standing, authority, or legal place in your life.

a. He is being expelled, driven out by Jesus (John 12:31).

b. He is disrobed and disarmed and has been made a public spectacle as a defeated foe in Christ’s triumphal procession. Christ has displayed the disgraced Satan as His prime trophy, revealing to all beings in heaven and hell that Satan has lost (Col. 2:15). The counterfeit roaring lion has been defeated by the true Lion of the tribe of Judah, Jesus Christ, Son of Man, beloved Son of God (Rev. 5:5).

c. His power is destroyed, and he and all his forces are put out of action as far as any true power is concerned (Heb. 2:14; 1 Cor. 2:6; 1 Cor. 15:24).

d. He and all his demonic cohorts are put under Jesus’ feet potentially and will soon be put there absolutely (Eph. 1:21-22). In fact, he will be actually crushed (syntribo) beneath your feet also (Rom. 16:20). Syntribo means "to break to pieces by crushing" – a total, crushing defeat.

Thus, Jesus says to us, as He said to His disciples, "I have given you authority...to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you" (Luke 10:19). Unworthy though we are, we should humbly but confidently accept this authority, acting upon Christ’s glorious victory at Calvary as we defeat and bind Satan’s power in His name.

Jesus' ultimate victory was achieved by his obedience to God and his death on the Cross at Calvary just outside Jerusalem in 33 AD.

The apparent failure of Jesus to defeat satan by dying on a Roman cross was demonstrated in reality to be his victory over sin, death and satan by his resurrection to life from the tomb three days later.

By his obedience to God's will, even to death on the Cross, Jesus reversed all the results of Adam and Eve's disobedience in the Garden of Eden.

In place of SIN, SUFFERING and SEPARATION from God, Jesus' death and resurrection brought the offer of FORGIVENESS of sins, HEALING and RESURRECTION LIFE. For more on this click on THE CROSS OF CHRIST REVERSES THE FALL OF MAN.
Nope. Jesus was nailed to a cross in a diaper. Epic loss.

YES!! JESUS GAVE HIS LIFE TO PAY YOUR SIN DEBT BECAUSE OF LOVE. ===I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.…JOHN 19:15

YES!! JESUS GAVE HIS LIFE TO PAY YOUR SIN DEBT BECAUSE OF LOVE. ===I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.…JOHN 19:15
John? As in John Lennon?

Satan was defeated at the cross, Taz! Had he only known but he didn't and Jesus made an open spectacle of him! He is defeated forever more and under the feet of every blood washed believer! Including mine! :eusa_angel:

John? As in John Lennon?

I hear Lennon is in hell. More than one Christian has seen visions of him in hell in prayer - and at least two intecessors have given testimony of it. I'm sure Imagine is no longer a song he's singing there! More like I repent! Forgive me Jesus! Indeed, the forgiveness the damned cry out for in hell is no longer available to them but for you, Taz? It is available! Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!

John? As in John Lennon?

I hear Lennon is in hell. More than one Christian has seen visions of him in hell in prayer - and at least two intecessors have given testimony of it. I'm sure Imagine is no longer a song he's singing there! More like I repent! Forgive me Jesus! Indeed, the forgiveness the damned cry out for in hell is no longer available to them but for you, Taz? It is available! Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!
Jesus already died on the cross for mine and john's sins. And everyone else's too, including yours.

John? As in John Lennon?

Jesus already died on the cross for mine and john's sins. And everyone else's too, including yours.

YES!!! IF YOU CONFESS AND REPENT OF YOUR SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR you will be saved and forgiven,but KNOW you cannot try to play games with GOD,GOD knows your thoughts even before you think them.

YES!!! IF YOU CONFESS AND REPENT OF YOUR SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR you will be saved and forgiven,but KNOW you cannot try to play games with GOD,GOD knows your thoughts even before you think them.

No, he already died for our sins, therefore, we can sin as much as we want, the bill is already paid. Geez, learn your fucking bible.

YES!!! READ AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==
Hebrews 10:26 ►
If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left.

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left.

Sorry, but Jesus already paid my bill with God and God didn't object, so I'm good to go.

Sorry, but Jesus already paid my bill with God and God didn't object, so I'm good to go.

WHY BE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME HERE??????????????????? GOD MAKES THE RULES not silly little bimbos!!!==YES!!! READ AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==

WHY BE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME HERE??????????????????? GOD MAKES THE RULES not silly little bimbos!!!==YES!!! READ AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==
Jesus died on the cross for my sins already, look it up, it's in your fucking bible, you motherfucking douchesack.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgUVduKFL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgUVduKFL4[/ame]

Forum List

Back