Why Biden Is Going To Win the 2024 Election....In One Chart

Okay, the stock market is at record highs, unemployment is at record lows, and inflation is down to 3%.

The economy looks pretty good to me.

Woopee do, inflation is +3% added to the other roughly 25%, that puts inflation near 30% under quid pro joe. And everyone that eats, buys gas and pays bills is feeling it. Oh, and how's the labor participation rate look?

Woopee do, inflation is +3% added to the other roughly 25%, that puts inflation near 30% under quid pro joe. And everyone that eats, buys gas and pays bills is feeling it. Oh, and how's the labor participation rate look?
Are you fucking retarded? I don't even think you understand what the LPR is.

It's not the number of people employed; it's the number of people engaged in the workforce, which HAS been declining since it peaked in 2011 when the Boomers started retiring.

God, you people are fucking stupid.

I support the protest, (it's called Freee Speech)
A "protest" with 140 seriously injured cops?? You're full of shit, as always.

I thought you MAGA fuckwads loved the cops.....did I mention you're full of shit already???

There was no insurrection
The attack on the Capitol says you're wrong, Kleetus.

So does Trump's fake elector scheme that he and several of his cronies are faces felony charges for.

I thought you MAGA fuckwads loved the cops.....did I mention you're full of shit already???

The attack on the Capitol says you're wrong, Kleetus.

So does Trump's fake elector scheme that he and several of his cronies are faces felony charges for.
140 'seriously' injured cops?

Did Maddow give you a blowjob for saying that?

the attack on the Capitol says you're wrong, Kleetus.

the protest that got out of hand?

when that acorn fell on your head, did you run screaming through the forest claiming the sky was falling?

don't worry,

1706575587895.png

someday you'll be bright enough to play the grown-up version.

Last edited:
White college-educated voter turnout is far higher the last several years than white non-college educated voters, as this graph for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio shows.

Trump and the Republican Party can't win without white college-educated voters....and they have been losing them in DROVES in recent years.

The Democratic margin of victory among white college educated voters was about 15% in 2020 -- 57% to 42%. A 4% increase from 2016.

View attachment 894232

Let me agree with you, and hope you keep spinning it that way, lol.

Politics can change quickly, and in fact day to day. But if the election was held today, this very day, your guy would get SMOKED! Everything points to this outcome...........today...............so if you want to post a chart, post a futures chart, and why minds are going to change.

The 2020 election had the highest voter turnout in history.

And the Democrats did better among white college-educated voters in 2020 than they did in 2016, as mentioned in post #1.
And women.

And they will be more motivated this time.

And union workers.

Who areas fired up as I've seen in a while.

That's not true, the supreme court decision on secession wasn't rendered till after the war was over, the 14th and subsequent laws, were ex post facto and unconstitutional on their face when applied to anyone who fought for the Confederacy. See Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3.

You aren't on the Supreme Court. You don't get to make that decision....thank god.

You credentials from the Law School Of Kleetus are impressive.

Been provided. You ignore because you ARE a fascist pig.
Nope, MAGA gomer....you ain't got shit.

And Trump's worthless attorneys were chased out of court 60 times after the 2020 election because they didn't have shit, either.

140 'seriously' injured cops?

Did Maddow give you a blowjob for say in that?

the protest that got out of hand?

when that acorn fell on your head, did you run screaming through the forest claiming the sky was falling?

don't worry,

View attachment 894919

someday you'll be bright enough to play the grown-up version.
You're a MAGA traitor. Hence, you're opinion regarding Jan 6 is simply irrelevant.

Let me agree with you, and hope you keep spinning it that way, lol.

Politics can change quickly, and in fact day to day. But if the election was held today, this very day, your guy would get SMOKED! Everything points to this outcome...........today...............so if you want to post a chart, post a futures chart, and why minds are going to change.
You're just wrong. You obviously learned NOTHING from the fictional "red wave" in 2022.

All polling models are broken and they have been for years. People who work in the polling industry have acknowledged this over and over.

If you're dumb enough to believe that Trump can "smoke" Biden...well, then that simply makes you an idiot. Trump didn't "smoke" Clinton or Biden in 2016 and 2020 and he definitely isn't going to do it in 2024.

Trump will need another electoral college miracle to win, just like in 2016. It's not going to happen. Not after Jan 6 and not after the Dobbs abortion decision.

You're just wrong. You obviously learned NOTHING from the fictional "red wave" in 2022.

All polling models are broken and they have been for years. People who work in the polling industry have acknowledged this over and over.

If you're dumb enough to believe that Trump can "smoke" Biden...well, then that simply makes you an idiot. Trump didn't "smoke" Clinton or Biden in 2016 and 2020 and he definitely isn't going to do it in 2024.

Trump will need another electoral college miracle to win, just like in 2016. It's not going to happen. Not after Jan 6 and not after the Dobbs abortion decision.
And you also support totalitarian Communist rule.

And Trump's worthless attorneys were chased out of court 60 times after the 2020 election because they didn't have shit, either.

Yeah, corrupt swine, working together do that.

Gosh you're stupid.

Are you fucking retarded? I don't even think you understand what the LPR is.

It's not the number of people employed; it's the number of people engaged in the workforce, which HAS been declining since it peaked in 2011 when the Boomers started retiring.

God, you people are fucking stupid.

Obviously you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The LPR is the number of people working or actively looking for work vs. the total folks that are of working age.

God, you're fucking stupid.

Last edited:
You aren't on the Supreme Court. You don't get to make that decision....thank god.

You credentials from the Law School Of Kleetus are impressive.

Using citations from the Constitution, feel free to show me what I got wrong.

Feel free to point to the court where they actually heard the merits of the case where Trump lost. Here's a hint for ya commie, it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back