Why Biden Is Going To Win the 2024 Election....In One Chart

Unsophisticated! Gomer! Maybe you should take an hypocrisy pill. LMAO
I wasn't the one who stupid enough to say that TRUMP'S ATTORNEYS!!?? work for the Deep State, kleetus.

Trump isn't even smart enough to hire attorneys that don't work for the Deep State??? How fucking stupid is this man???

Thanks for your opinion. The swing states tell a different story and so do the betting odds by the experts.

The polls don't mean a damn thing, especially this early.

I guess you learned nothing from the non-existent "red wave" in 2022.

The Republicans were supposed to win the Independent vote by over 10% in 2022. Instead, the Democrats won the Independent vote 49% - 47% in 2022.

That shows you how broken polling currently is.

Trump is going to lose and lose badly in November. No Independents are going to vote for him. Only idiot MAGAts like you will be supporting him.

White college-educated voter turnout is far higher the last several years than white non-college educated voters, as this graph for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio shows.

Trump and the Republican Party can't win without white college-educated voters....and they have been losing them in DROVES in recent years.

The Democratic margin of victory among white college educated voters was about 15% in 2020 -- 57% to 42%. A 4% increase from 2016.

View attachment 894232
I know,..ooh! If trump promised to pay off their student loans, maybe he will get more votes! Seems to be the thing to do, right?

Buy them votes!

White college-educated voter turnout is far higher the last several years than white non-college educated voters, as this graph for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio shows.

Trump and the Republican Party can't win without white college-educated voters....and they have been losing them in DROVES in recent years.

The Democratic margin of victory among white college educated voters was about 15% in 2020 -- 57% to 42%. A 4% increase from 2016.

View attachment 894232
After reading the views of MAGA people on here. I have no doubt Biden will win hands down. They're just as crazy and irresponsible as he is. America can't have that many crazy people who.woupd vote for that traitor.

I know,..ooh! If trump promised to pay off their student loans, maybe he will get more votes! Seems to be the thing to do, right?

Buy them votes!
Better than buying the votes of the wealthy by giving them tax breaks forever so they don't have to pay any taxes anymore. Young people need breaks in.their lives in order to.get off to a good start. And yes they are not obligated in any way but they should vote for people who.actually care about them. The rich have servants to care for them. So what favors would they want. That's much more dangerous.

After reading the views of MAGA people on here. I have no doubt Biden will win hands down. They're just as crazy and irresponsible as he is. America can't have that many crazy people who.woupd vote for that traitor.
Three wars and WWIII on the horizon, out of control inflation, no border, foreign policy that is non existent, puppet of China. Yeah that choice is so much better than Bad Orange Man Mean Tweets. LMAO.

Obama and Clinton implemented sanctions against Russia for that.

Trump gave Putin a BJ at Helsinki.

Trump allowed US troops to kill Wagner Group. To the tune of over 200. Pootins personal army.

Trump sent missiles to Ukraine. Obummer sent blankets.

Trump enacted REAL sanctions. Not the fake shit obummer did.

As usual, YOU are a liar, and full of shit.

Three wars and WWIII on the horizon, out of control inflation, no border, foreign policy that is non existent, puppet of China. Yeah that choice is so much better than Bad Orange Man Mean Tweets. LMAO.
Even if all of this MAGA bullshit was true, it's still better than Trump ending American democracy.

You're so blinded by hatred for Democrats and liberals that you don't understand the threat posed to democracy by Trump.

Maybe you just don't care, either...as long as your team "wins".

Trump allowed US troops to kill Wagner Group. To the tune of over 200. Pootins personal army.

Trump sent missiles to Ukraine. Obummer sent blankets.

Trump enacted REAL sanctions. Not the fake shit obummer did.

As usual, YOU are a liar, and full of shit.
If Putin had attacked Ukraine while Trump was President, Trump would not have done a fucking thing about it.

And Trump has basically admitted that.

Great, lets cut taxes.
Doing your Repug peasant sucker duty, as always....fighting for tax cuts for people who are 10,000 times wealthier than you.

But it's not your fault. After all, rich Repugs are your intellectual and moral superiors. You simply have no choice in the matter.

Forum List

Back