Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Maybe. I can see not being thrilled with Democrat party in many ways, and can see supporting some Republicans, but (and this is just opinion) I cannot see them in significant number supporting the candidate, that is supported by white supremacists and/or radical militia groups unsupportive of blacks, the same candidate, that when George Floyd protest were big, wanted to us the US Army in states and cities uninvited, to restore order, when local cities and governors were saying no, and not even sending their own National Guard troops to perform the mission. I have performed that type of mission. They would not like the way we performed it, our attitude, our armament included crew served belt fed weapons, or living under martial law, if Army troops were used.
If you are supported by Group A or B, it does not mean you concur with them. There are too many reports by the Media that the USA is covered with white supremacists.

Ok. Prove it. Quote me the exact sentence where "I am not agreeing with Blacks who support Trump". Go.

You should really take my advice and do a little nap time. Your brain seems to have frayed. :itsok:
What does SEEM mean when you speak English? Again, are you licensed to practice medicine?

If you are supported by Group A or B, it does not mean you concur with them. There are too many reports by the Media that the USA is covered with white supremacists.
Are you saying, they do not exist or you would rather people did not know they exist, or that you think news is giving the impression they are anywhere and everywhere and in large organized numbers?

Are you saying, they do not exist or you would rather people did not know they exist, or that you think news is giving the impression they are anywhere and everywhere and in large organized numbers?
My view is there are so few they hardly deserve to be mentioned.
Take another example of communists. Sure we have some. But they can't tilt any election. And the supremacists can't either.

Not from what I've seen. The numbers for black Trump supporters are really growing. I see blacks for Trump shirts (worn by black people obviously) all the time at his rallies.
The way I see it, magaturds attending revivals rallies for their orange bag O' shit have little in common with reality.

My view is there are so few they hardly deserve to be mentioned.
Take another example of communists. Sure we have some. But they can't tilt any election. And the supremacists can't either.
Nobody is worried about white supremacists tilting and election. More worried about them coming in the night to burn down a church or disappear a teen dating the wrong girl. It does not take many. If armed, any are too many.

Did you watch the video? There the lecture is blacks talking to blacks.
No. Fox is too agenda driven at network level, using segment producers to produce what they want to show. Not exactly a science based method.

Well the bottom line is this. Yes any group of people defined by race, religion, age and sex will have both republican and democrats in the mix.

So yes some black people or any of the above will vote for Trump

That is not a story, it just stating a obvious fact

The important factor is what percentage of each of the above vote in this case for Trump

Republicans are try to show Trump appeal. Well good luck with that

Just become some vote for him does not mean the majority will vote for him

So when Trump lost it becomes a battle of getting more votes in the next election

So Trump appeal is on display

This is just an attempt to get more votes with the Black population or any other racial groups, male or female group, religion group of people to vote for a particular candidate

Republicans are looking for votes and they are focusing on Democrats core voters.

can't fault the strategy

Democrats can handle the diversity but can the Republicans? or is it just lip service

as the man says " “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

No. Fox is too agenda driven at network level, using segment producers to produce what they want to show. Not exactly a science based method.
Thanks for the honesty. I might add if I posted on Wine tasting and it was from FOX seems you would skip it totally. And do you also pass judgement on Democrats?

Well the bottom line is this. Yes any group of people defined by race, religion, age and sex will have both republican and democrats in the mix.

So yes some black people or any of the above will vote for Trump

That is not a story, it just stating a obvious fact

The important factor is what percentage of each of the above vote in this case for Trump

Republicans are try to show Trump appeal. Well good luck with that

Just become some vote for him does not mean the majority will vote for him

So when Trump lost it becomes a battle of getting more votes in the next election

So Trump appeal is on display

This is just an attempt to get more votes with the Black population or any other racial groups, male or female group, religion group of people to vote for a particular candidate

Republicans are looking for votes and they are focusing on Democrats core voters.

can't fault the strategy

Democrats can handle the diversity but can the Republicans? or is it just lip service

as the man says " “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
Equally applies to Democrats. But maybe you can explain why Biden's ratings has plummeted since he took office? Are Democrats abandoning him?

She said in her statement on the entity known as FOXNEWS that

"In the excitement, I really didn't get to relay my message."

What message? I thought she was a random person that happened to be at CFA at the same time.

Word on the street is, she's employed by a company financed by Candace Owens.

Something's afoot, and it stinks!!!!!

images-3-jpeg.2167840

Thanks for the honesty. I might add if I posted on Wine tasting and it was from FOX seems you would skip it totally. And do you also pass judgement on Democrats?
Gee, I never thought of consulting political opinions on wines. Is politics the way you form all your opinions? Don't you have any thoughts or opinions of your own? I guess marching orders will do, for people like you.

Equally applies to Democrats. But maybe you can explain why Biden's ratings has plummeted since he took office? Are Democrats abandoning him?

It is a poll sample

what only matters is what happens on election day

Biden approval rating depending on what poll you use is slightly lower than trump based on the one poll that I looked at

Most polls have Trump ahead and a few have Biden ahead

Does that guarantee a win , no

As it is a poll sample

when push comes to shove on election day then the decision will be made

Thus we have quite a few months to go

Remember Hillary was leading in most polls but did lose the election in 2016

Biden was leading in Polls in 2020 and won

there is hope for Republicans but Trump is there man if only they had the sense to just dump him and go with someone else

Trump is facing criminal charges and becoming unhinged

whereas Biden is just facing a desperate Republican control congress looking for that smoking gun

So its all good

Trump is facing criminal charges and becoming unhinged
So is Biden. Say, how would you take it if the Media lied about you. And some Democrat lawyers were persecuting you? Would you become unhinged?

Nobody is worried about white supremacists tilting and election. More worried about them coming in the night to burn down a church or disappear a teen dating the wrong girl. It does not take many. If armed, any are too many.
Now that you mention things like that, the group who worries me most is BLM. I think you understand why.

Forum List

Back