Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Remember Hillary was leading in most polls but did lose the election in 2016
I recall that time well. All day long the Democrats told us over and over that actually Hillary won. She gives talks making that claim.

I don't think most black Americans favor trump, to begin with.
Most? Probably not, but it sure has changed!

February 2024
2024%2004%2004%20Trump%20gains%20in%20race%20black.jpg

March 2024
2024%2004%2011%20Black%20support%20for%20Trump.jpg

Now that you mention things like that, the group who worries me most is BLM. I think you understand why.
They do suck, but only if a white cop is involved in a black death. There is really good fund-raising when a cop has to shoot a black thug, even if a known, even violent criminal. We had a bunch of black cops down here, beat a black guy to death from out of state with no known priors anywhere in the country, refusing to let paramedics treat at the scene and too my knowledge, BLM didn't even show up.

They do suck, but only if a white cop is involved in a black death. There is really good fund-raising when a cop has to shoot a black thug, even if a known, even violent criminal. We had a bunch of black cops down here, beat a black guy to death from out of state with no known priors anywhere in the country, refusing to let paramedics treat at the scene and too my knowledge, BLM didn't even show up.
There you have it!

Black population has its own set of diverse demographics. The Gen Z's have a completely different worldview than their parents.
I would still need to see data, to believe they support trump in numbers big enough to matter.

Thanks, and all, but I bet the BLM won't be supporting trump either.
Of course not.... They already have a lifetime contract with the Alinskite transcendentalist party. Funny part about it is BLM also does not support black people. Foisting a role model like George Floyd on Black youth makes them liable for the death penalty in my eyes.

Of course not.... They already have a lifetime contract with the Alinskite transcendentalist party. Funny part about it is BLM also does not support black people. Foisting a role model like George Floyd on Black youth makes them liable for the death penalty in my eyes.
The smart ones get in on the ground of new organizing, profit off the fund-raising, get out and buy mansions off the profits before the lawsuits start. Very profit motivate, low overhead franchises in various cities. I bet Trump could buy them for a song, especially promising pardons or clemency along with a large cash, finance by his sheep. You gotta admit, those people got a ground game.

I'm going to tell you exactly when Democrats handed President Trump 15 to 20 percent of the Black vote...

...the day they sicced the American Justice system on him to attempt to win an election.

The innercity Blacks were right...the justice system IS corrupt. Makes me wonder if they aren't right about big city police departments as well.

But that's beside the point.

Ain't no one gonna work harder to make the justice system just again than a President who has been on the receiving end of the corruption.

Screenshot_20230825-102525-136~3.png

I recall that time well. All day long the Democrats told us over and over that actually Hillary won. She gives talks making that claim.
And then very gracefully conceded.

Trump has no grace or truth about him.

Nobody is worried about white supremacists tilting and election. More worried about them coming in the night to burn down a church or disappear a teen dating the wrong girl. It does not take many. If armed, any are too many.
Are there white supremacists hiding under your bed waiting until you fall asleep to get you? 🤣🤣🤣

Now tell a tall tale about Slenderman.

Are there white supremacists hiding under your bed waiting until you fall asleep to get you? 🤣🤣🤣

Now tell a tall tale about Slenderman.
No, but there is a loaded 9mm on the bed stand, a loaded shotgun in the closet, along with a custom AR locked up with two full 30 rnd magazines, and a very protective 90 lb. German Shepherd sleeping in the hall, outside our bedroom door. We sleep pretty good. :cool:

No, but there is a loaded 9mm on the bed stand, a loaded shotgun in the closet, along with a custom AR locked up with two full 30 rnd magazines, and a very protective 90 lb. German Shepherd sleeping in the hall, outside our bedroom door. We sleep pretty good. :cool:
Boy howdy...if you're that concerned about white supremacists...you may want to consider some therapy.

Me? I worry about white supremacists "disappearing a kid" about as much as I worry about black supremacists doing the same...which is also exactly as much as I worry about being abducted by a Mexican Cartel...or space aliens.

Speaking of which ... I wonder what the Powerball is up to...

Last edited:
Boy howdy...if you're that concerned about white supremacists...you may want to consider some therapy.

Me? I worry about white supremacists "disappearing a kid" about as much as I worry about black supremacists doing the same...which is also exactly as much as I worry about being abducted by a Mexican Cartel...or space aliens.

Speaking of which ... I wonder what the Powerball is up to...
I don't know how far south in Missouri you are from, but if of the wrong persuasion, I know some towns in the Ozarks, where you don't need to break down. They do not bother me, as I am of Anglo-Irish descent, look it, and am always armed when traveling anyway. I also know some in West Tennesse, near the Tennessee River, best avoided after dark. Maybe my experience with them is different, here only 60 miles from the birthplace of the clan, and having had the brother of grand dragon working for me. He was a great guy, by the way, always on schedule, logs matched the tachograph, and never tore up equipment or had wrecks.

Forum List

Back