🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why bother talking about this politics and current events in the US? can't win...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, when Trump was president, it was interesting and even fun watching the news... but now that we have no America anymore, to speak of, it's like

Who cares?

The Little People so called can do nothing against all the corruption... the way the elites make big $$ off the taxpayers and off foreign countries...

Why bother since we can't do a damn thing?

Yeh, when Trump was president, it was interesting and even fun watching the news... but now that we have no America anymore, to speak of, it's like

Who cares?

The Little People so called can do nothing against all the corruption... the way the elites make big $$ off the taxpayers and off foreign countries...

Eventually this monster the libs have delivered to America will reach out and touch them...maybe then these people will wake up...

Eventually this monster the libs have delivered to America will reach out and touch them...maybe then these people will wake up...
probably already has happened but they never give up..

it's all about their dumbasss politics all the livelong day... no matter the consequences..

it seemss to me the Rs are the ones who should be working around the clock to change the sick direction we are going in

Who cares?

Do not retreat, that’s what Republicans have done for decades…that’s why we are where we are…the Left have handed conservatives their ass and nearly took the country from them as conservatives found every reason not to get in the trenches and fight.

On the contrary. The constant talk has MANY democrats in leftist shitholes reversing their policies and we've had upset elections where democrats should have won.

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE
well, yeh, i had forgotten about that, momentarily

I don't get to watch news as much as i used to...

and yes, even that iss more/less the dims' fault... but if they think a news black out iss going to turn Rs to D... ha ha... it jusst makes uss hate them all the more..

oops... I mean... you know... reject them all the more... (forgot my Christianity there for awhile... Hey, it happens)

Do not retreat, that’s what Republicans have done for decades…that’s why we are where we are…the Left have handed conservatives their ass and nearly took the country from them as conservatives found every reason not to get in the trenches and fight.
so you think the country is saved already?

again, i haven't been able to watch the news a fraction of what i used to (long story y)

but... Give me some good news along these lines...

looks to me like the dims got away with grand larceny (2020) and.... now we have to look at Psaki running her idiotic mouth and et..c

so you think the country is saved already?

again, i haven't been able to watch the news a fraction of what i used to (long story y)

but... Give me some good news along these lines...

looks to me like the dims got away with grand larceny (2020) and.... now we have to look at Psaki running her idiotic mouth and et..c
HELL NO the country isn’t saved.
They definitely got away with some shit…and the GOP isn’t doing a damn thing about it.
Their bosses, the Left, media and social media have shouted them down once again and forbid them from talking about it….The GOP is going to have to locate their balls at some point.
ALL I can do is my part and cross my fingers.

HELL NO the country isn’t saved.
They definitely got away with some shit…and the GOP isn’t doing a damn thing about it.
Their bosses, the Left, media and social media have shouted them down once again and forbid them from talking about it….The GOP is going to have to locate their balls at some point.
ALL I can do is my part and cross my fingers.
lol (locate their ***)

If they had done that, say, 10 years ago.. we wouldn't be where we are at...

they are almost worse than the dims... We expect the dims to be lawless, Godless, soul-less...

Forum List

Back