🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why bother to vote?

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

Negative voting is the NORM in the US, because people don't have a real choice.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.

Wyoming doesn't have 3.7 voting power once again it has one rep per roughly 600,000 people, California has one rep per roughly 700,000 people

I don't think the people in Wyoming have diddly squat to do with who gets elected to the House or Senate in California. Here's the deal: in some places it doesn't take many votes to decide who gets elected and who doesn't. I refer you to Al freakin' Franken, if enough people don't vote then the election could turn in a direction that you might not prefer. Therefore, shut the fuck up and go vote!

BTW, about 100,000 of those voters in California are illegals or dead or gone to Texas but still voted in CA anyway. So spare me the bullshit about the Electoral College, if you dont like it, tough shit.

Then there was the Al Gore election. And Hillary (and voters) were so convinced of her victory they barely put any work into it, and now she can only look at the White House from the outside.

I also refuse to vote. No one has managed to reach me and I don't trust politicians anyway. They are all lying scum.
We appreciate your service to your country

Have fun wasting your time on a vote that doesn't matter anyway, cocksucker.
You're right. Voting doesn't matter. Go out and enjoy the day. Ill take care of it for you

I bet your gay little party is gonna get destroyed regardless of what I do. Must suck for you, huh? So powerless to do anything about it, except cast meaningless votes in what is probably a red state anyway.

I live in a blue state. There's no point for me to vote; the democrats always crush it here. My vote literally makes no difference.

And what if blue voters feel the same way?

You can't get much redder than my district, but I won't miss an election or vote.

You think I care about blue voters? Most of them are just as dumb as the hillbillies who vote for Trump. Until our education improves, we get money out of politics, and we have a fairer media and more transparent politicians, our "democracy" is pretty meaningless anyway. It's all about who can get elected, not actually govern. Since none of those things are going to happen ... I mean, what is there to say? People vote for a letter. They don't even know what they're voting for most of the time. Is that really some noble calling? It's a joke.

You think I care about blue voters? Most of them are just as dumb as the hillbillies who vote for Trump. Until our education improves, we get money out of politics, and we have a fairer media and more transparent politicians, our "democracy" is pretty meaningless anyway. It's all about who can get elected, not actually govern. Since none of those things are going to happen ... I mean, what is there to say? People vote for a letter. They don't even know what they're voting for most of the time. Is that really some noble calling? It's a joke.
You're absolutely right.

Estimates show more than 58 percent of eligible voters went to the polls during the 2016 election, nearly breaking even with the turnout rate set during the last presidential election in 2012, even as the final tallies in states like California continue to be calculated, according to statistics collected by the U.S. Elections Project.

58%!!! That means 42% sat on their duffs. Many seats were won with only a smidgen over 25% of those eligible to vote.

That is why every single vote counts. Every vote!!!

We appreciate your service to your country

You're right. Voting doesn't matter. Go out and enjoy the day. Ill take care of it for you

I bet your gay little party is gonna get destroyed regardless of what I do. Must suck for you, huh? So powerless to do anything about it, except cast meaningless votes in what is probably a red state anyway.

I live in a blue state. There's no point for me to vote; the democrats always crush it here. My vote literally makes no difference.

You can't get much redder than my district, but I won't miss an election or vote.

Donald Trump surpassed 14 other nominees in the primary; many of them professional politicians. Then he went on to beat a woman who's been in politics (one way or another) most of her adult life.

People can make a difference if they believe in it. When you surrender to the system, that's when the system gains strength.

I guarantee you many on the Republican side are looking at Trump in disbelief. HTF does he get away with that? How does he get away with this?

I'm hopeful many are taking notes and learning something about their constituency.

Donald Trump surpassed 14 other nominees in the primary; many of them professional politicians. Then he went on to beat a woman who's been in politics (one way or another) most of her adult life.

People can make a difference if they believe in it. When you surrender to the system, that's when the system gains strength.

I guarantee you many on the Republican side are looking at Trump in disbelief. HTF does he get away with that? How does he get away with this?

I'm hopeful many are taking notes and learning something about their constituency.

It's not all that complicated. There are a lot of scared white people in this country, and Trump tells them what they want to hear. That's not the entire reason he won, but in all my dealings with Trump supporters, that is definitely the common thread. People scared of becoming minorities in their own country. Somehow, electing a reality TV celebrity is going to change that outcome. Ridiculous.

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Garbage.

Quit being lazy and vote.

I have not voted since I lived in Illinois and voted for bush jr the 1st time..

Have no need since I left a blue state
Yes, you need to vote every election.

A vote in America is like a vote in Soviet Poland.

Both have Democracy on paper just the choices were hardly different.

Soviet Poland had several Commie parties you could vote for Communism.

Capitalist USA had Democrats & Republicans who all are Liberal multi-culti Capitalism.

Republicans are just Democrats who cut taxes.

Democracy is a bit of a farce.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

Negative voting is the NORM in the US, because people don't have a real choice.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.
Lol
You’re a fucking moron… That’s the best joke I’ve heard all day... Germany having real choice....
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's not all that complicated. There are a lot of scared white people in this country, and Trump tells them what they want to hear. That's not the entire reason he won, but in all my dealings with Trump supporters, that is definitely the common thread. People scared of becoming minorities in their own country. Somehow, electing a reality TV celebrity is going to change that outcome. Ridiculous.

Well we have 5,000 troops marching to the border to keep those "minorities" out. Do you really think Hillary would have done the same? She probably would have had a giant WELCOME mat made instead.

Hey.......if you don't want to vote, that's fine with me. But to say voting is a waste of time is what's ridiculous. Politicians respond to statistics. If they see their advantages slipping, they know they need to do something about it.

Voting is the only control we have when it comes to our destiny. And if you really don't vote, I have no idea why you participate in political forums. If you don't vote, then you don't have the right to complain about anything.

Well we have 5,000 troops marching to the border to keep those "minorities" out. Do you really think Hillary would have done the same? She probably would have had a giant WELCOME mat made instead
Hillary promised amnesty during the first 100 days. 24 MILLION new Democrats.

That would forever end an alternative CHOICE.

Thank GOD we have Trump.

Well we have 5,000 troops marching to the border to keep those "minorities" out. Do you really think Hillary would have done the same? She probably would have had a giant WELCOME mat made instead.

Hey.......if you don't want to vote, that's fine with me. But to say voting is a waste of time is what's ridiculous. Politicians respond to statistics. If they see their advantages slipping, they know they need to do something about it.

Voting is the only control we have when it comes to our destiny. And if you really don't vote, I have no idea why you participate in political forums. If you don't vote, then you don't have the right to complain about anything.

I participate basically just to troll and kill time while I'm waiting for other things to do. Generally I turn up for a few days, amuse myself, then vanish for several months. It's a good way to take the pulse of the primitive Trump supporter, though I don't suppose these boards are good for much else.

That is all ..

How much is Soros paying you?

The Marxist democrats are desperate for Americans to not vote. If normal people vote, the Stalinists will be stopped from taking the house and blocking the Trump agenda that has so greatly benefited all of us.

there would certianly be more incentive , if we were actually given choices....~~S~
Hillary vs Trump not diverse enough for you?

Trump's just a Hillary who cuts taxes & cuts down refugees.

Note that Trump still adds refugees just a little cut so his idiot supporters don't find out hes just a Hillary with a similar sized but different shaped genitalia.

I participate basically just to troll and kill time while I'm waiting for other things to do. Generally I turn up for a few days, amuse myself, then vanish for several months. It's a good way to take the pulse of the primitive Trump supporter, though I don't suppose these boards are good for much else.

Seems kind of silly to me. I don't care much for sports, but the last thing I would do is monitor what's going on in sports. Not much of a movie or Hollywood person either, so when I see gossip about it in the news, I have no idea WTF they are talking about because I don't know these people. For the first five years I heard the name, I thought Lady Gaga was a cartoon character of some sort.

That is all ..

How much is Soros paying you?

The Marxist democrats are desperate for Americans to not vote. If normal people vote, the Stalinists will be stopped from taking the house and blocking the Trump agenda that has so greatly benefited all of us.

Soros wants us to vote so you think you have power & rights.

Id imagine at his protocols meeting he says WE need more refugees, illegals &gay rights bring in Obama.
Then
Soros says we need tax cuts time to bring in Trump.

So for the past 40 years they prob use Republicans for tax cuts & everything else is Democrats doing.

Seems kind of silly to me. I don't care much for sports, but the last thing I would do is monitor what's going on in sports. Not much of a movie or Hollywood person either, so when I see gossip about it in the news, I have no idea WTF they are talking about because I don't know these people. For the first five years I heard the name, I thought Lady Gaga was a cartoon character of some sort.

I dunno, it's kind of fun for a little while, when I have nothing better to do. Then I get bored and forget about this site for a while.

I think maybe it's assumed I take it seriously, just because I cuss and talk shit, but it's just a diversion, really.

And whether I like it or not, politics is still relevant to my life, so it's not like sports where it literally shouldn't matter to anyone but the participants. The things the dumbasses are doing in Washington will actually affect my life in ways ... it's just that I haven't seen a single person I actually have some faith in, so I'd rather not just go in and vote for a letter.

I dunno, it's kind of fun for a little while, when I have nothing better to do. Then I get bored and forget about this site for a while.

I think maybe it's assumed I take it seriously, just because I cuss and talk shit, but it's just a diversion, really.

And whether I like it or not, politics is still relevant to my life, so it's not like sports where it literally shouldn't matter to anyone but the participants. The things the dumbasses are doing in Washington will actually affect my life in ways ... it's just that I haven't seen a single person I actually have some faith in, so I'd rather not just go in and vote for a letter.

Most voters don't vote for a person because they are just wonderful, most voters vote to keep the worst person out.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted against Hillary.
I didn't vote for Romney, I voted against DumBama.
I didn't vote for Bush, I voted against Gore.

If you really believe politics and government effects your life, then the worst thing you can do is not participate in it.

Forum List

Back