🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why bother to vote?

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

Negative voting is the NORM in the US, because people don't have a real choice.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.

Breath in and out...Too much Halloween candy?

Fuck off with your nonsense remarks. Do you have ANYTHING to say on what I said or not? If not, then please take your stupid shit of FUCK OFF.

Bear513 or me?

These threads get crazy.

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Republicans know that if a lot of people vote...they lose.

That's because a lot of people don't know WTF they are even voting on.

If it were up to me, you would have to take a test before voting each time you vote. Nothing too hard, just simple questions like: What party does the current President belong to? Who is the Vice President? Where does the federal government get their money from? What party has the leadership of the Senate? The House?

Republicans would welcome something like that, but because Democrats depend on the politically ignorant, they would fight such a proposal tooth and nail.

That is all ..

I've got some bad news for you. Red states are turning blue, and a lot of them are already purple. There are no blue states turning red.

That is all ..

Vote to piss them off if nothing else.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.

Wyoming doesn't have 3.7 voting power once again it has one rep per roughly 600,000 people, California has one rep per roughly 700,000 people

That is all ..

Wyoming doesn't have 3.7 voting power once again it has one rep per roughly 600,000 people, California has one rep per roughly 700,000 people

I don't think the people in Wyoming have diddly squat to do with who gets elected to the House or Senate in California. Here's the deal: in some places it doesn't take many votes to decide who gets elected and who doesn't. I refer you to Al freakin' Franken, if enough people don't vote then the election could turn in a direction that you might not prefer. Therefore, shut the fuck up and go vote!

BTW, about 100,000 of those voters in California are illegals or dead or gone to Texas but still voted in CA anyway. So spare me the bullshit about the Electoral College, if you dont like it, tough shit.

I also refuse to vote. No one has managed to reach me and I don't trust politicians anyway. They are all lying scum.
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
-Neil Peart
3735834.jpg

That is all ..

Elitist Cliques Will Come Up With Unrealistic Reasons Not to Vote

Why bother to go to a game and cheer your home team? Even if cheering inspires them to win, your individual effort won't make a difference.

I also refuse to vote. No one has managed to reach me and I don't trust politicians anyway. They are all lying scum.
We appreciate your service to your country

Have fun wasting your time on a vote that doesn't matter anyway, cocksucker.
You're right. Voting doesn't matter. Go out and enjoy the day. Ill take care of it for you

I bet your gay little party is gonna get destroyed regardless of what I do. Must suck for you, huh? So powerless to do anything about it, except cast meaningless votes in what is probably a red state anyway.

I live in a blue state. There's no point for me to vote; the democrats always crush it here. My vote literally makes no difference.

That is all ..

In a way you did vote...for apathy.
So does 150 million other Americans.

That says quite a bit about the failure of a two party system that doesn't represent the citizens.

I don’t care if my vote ends up being symbolic, I’m still going to vote

We appreciate your service to your country

Have fun wasting your time on a vote that doesn't matter anyway, cocksucker.
You're right. Voting doesn't matter. Go out and enjoy the day. Ill take care of it for you

I bet your gay little party is gonna get destroyed regardless of what I do. Must suck for you, huh? So powerless to do anything about it, except cast meaningless votes in what is probably a red state anyway.

I live in a blue state. There's no point for me to vote; the democrats always crush it here. My vote literally makes no difference.

And what if blue voters feel the same way?

You can't get much redder than my district, but I won't miss an election or vote.

Forum List

Back