🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why bother to vote?

hqdefault.jpg

I'll do my part to try and stop that from happening again............Nuff said.

No problem. I'll make sure your vote is canceled out.

I also refuse to vote. No one has managed to reach me and I don't trust politicians anyway. They are all lying scum.

It is looking good for the blues in Arizona Senate.
LOL

No, it looks the absolute opposite.
OK , PB& J. What is your Projection. Mind you, nothing is "Absolute."
Unless Sinema is getting significant crossover votes and McSally is getting none(which I know isn't true), then Sinema is basically dead in the water already.

Most Arizonans have already voted and there were quite a bit more Republicans who came out to vote.

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

Negative voting is the NORM in the US, because people don't have a real choice.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.
Very well said....When we learned at school overseas that the US has electoral college we were shocked....as kids we knew the US doesn't have a democratic system, but more a system that caters to interest groups....I was shocked even more when I moved here and found that the masses don't know much about what I knew as a kid in a foreign country.
What's even more shocking, people vote against their own interest....for example poor conservatives should be voting more Blue, since they are the ones who benefit more from government help and subsidies...but instead they are worried about losing their pistols. To sum it up is a shit show.

Always remember how much beer513 hates democracy. He doesn't want you to vote while he does.

If you live in a red state it will stay red, if you live in a blue state it will stay blue, your vote doesn't matter so don't waste your time.

That is all ..

Republicans know that if a lot of people vote...they lose.

That is all ..

Yes. During the presidential election only 12 states matter. Fuck Wyoming with it's 3.7 times voting power per person. They don't get to choose the president. Fuck California with it's lowest voting power, they don't get to choose either.

Presidential candidates couldn't give a flying fuck about either state, nor the other 36 states. Nor Puerto Rico because, fuck them, they don't even get to vote.

Then you have House elections where gerrymandering often means you don't choose.

In Germany they have a REAL CHOICE. They can choose from at least 7 or 8 different political choices, and then there's real representation in parliament. In the US. No, does it matter if your Rep or Dem wins? No, they'll still represent the rich and not you.

Breath in and out...Too much Halloween candy?

Fuck off with your nonsense remarks. Do you have ANYTHING to say on what I said or not? If not, then please take your stupid shit of FUCK OFF.

That is all ..

Very well said....When we learned at school overseas that the US has electoral college we were shocked....as kids we knew the US doesn't have a democratic system, but more a system that caters to interest groups....I was shocked even more when I moved here and found that the masses don't know much about what I knew as a kid in a foreign country.
What's even more shocking, people vote against their own interest....for example poor conservatives should be voting more Blue, since they are the ones who benefit more from government help and subsidies...but instead they are worried about losing their pistols. To sum it up is a shit show.
You know absolutely nothing. You are on the bottom rung when it comes to IQ in this country

Forum List

Back