Why Boycott Gun Banning Businesses?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, because such 'gun ban zones' are where almost every mass shooting has occurred.

You are more at risk in said places than at a gun range, by far, surrounded by guns.

I dont do complete bans, I just do my shopping elsewhere first and only go to gun ban places as a last resort.

Cant be too safe these days, too many liberal pervs out there.

The Boycott List

Boycott-List-2014.09.22.png

People who are shot by mass shooters in gun free zones need to sue the businesses............and then go after the anti gun politicians who created those killing zones.....

Don’t forget CVS:

CVS Pharmacy - 2ACheck Rating: “D” – CVS stated policy is to ban guns from all stores but it is not usually posted or enforced.

Between them and Walgreens, you fools won’t be able to buy drugs anywhere. More red-neck deaths is a net gain for the world.

But that does leave Wal*Mart where you can buy both your cigarettes and your emphysema medication at the same store…so that’s helpful.

I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Don’t forget CVS:

CVS Pharmacy - 2ACheck Rating: “D” – CVS stated policy is to ban guns from all stores but it is not usually posted or enforced.

Between them and Walgreens, you fools won’t be able to buy drugs anywhere. More red-neck deaths is a net gain for the world.

But that does leave Wal*Mart where you can buy both your cigarettes and your emphysema medication at the same store…so that’s helpful.

You wouldn't know if someone carrying was standing next to you if they are concealed carrying. Stop the charade

I've been to gun free zones and have never been shot, and I will continue to go there, since I don't carry..Haven't had a need for a gun in 54 years and i doubt I ever will...

But you scardy katz can carry your gunz and reject companies that are gun free..Won't bother me..

Yes..tell that to the 80 year old woman who walked in on her husband being beaten and stabbed in their kitchen...she didn't need a gun for 79 years.....then she did....and she used it to save herself, her husband and her son............

In 26 years you might want to start carrying.......

But that one time you would need one...you'll wish you had one

Funny how whenever there is an alleged mass shooting, there has been a DHS mass casualty drill done just before the event....but I am sure that it is just a coincidence....right?

Yes..tell that to the 80 year old woman who walked in on her husband being beaten and stabbed in their kitchen...she didn't need a gun for 79 years.....then she did....and she used it to save herself, her husband and her son............

it's God's will for you to die when he wants..

Funny how whenever there is an alleged mass shooting, there has been a DHS mass casualty drill done just before the event....but I am sure that it is just a coincidence....right?
And everyone that uses a public toilet flushes them after use...

Only your masters should have guns...so says the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. Ask the Chinese serfs how that worked out in Tiananmen Square in 1989...of course leftards just thought those rabble rousers were being ungrateful and disrespectful to a benevolent "gubermint"....you know, the kind of "gubermint" that they would love to see here. Won't be in my lifetime though.

it's God's will for you to die when he wants..

And I love that story about the guy in the flood....as the flood waters are rising the guy is told by friends..you have to leave or you will drown....he says...God will save me, the cops come by..you have to leave or you will drown...God will save me....as the flood reaches halfway up his house a friend in a boat comes up...you have to come with me or you will drown....he says..God will save me.....then, as the water reaches his roof a helicopter comes and they shout to him..we will lower a line, you have to come with us or yo will drown...he says...God will save me...he drowns as the water swallows his home...

When he reaches heaven he rages at God....I thought you would save me..I have always believed in you......

GOd says...look....I had your friends and the police warn you to leave, I sent a boat and a helicopter to save you...............

And everyone that uses a public toilet flushes them after use...

As stupid as your reply was...it was actually one of your better posts. (snicker)

Obama has cleverly tricked the gun lobby into creating jobs. From what I have seen when I’ve gone back to Texas was that businesses cannot put up enough signs telling the Hatefilleds and Mcboys that they need to keep their pseudo manhood devices out of their store. Those signs are flying off the shelf like skeet targets. I doubt the printers can keep up with demand.

Unfortunately, I was at a funeral the other day of a woman who passed away—known her all my life. The funeral home had to put these grotesque red and white signs up telling Texicans that they cannot carry their pseudo manhood devices into the funeral home (as if there was a need; I guess they are fearful of a zombie apocalypse).

Only your masters should have guns...so says the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. Ask the Chinese serfs how that worked out in Tiananmen Square in 1989...of course leftards just thought those rabble rousers were being ungrateful and disrespectful to a benevolent "gubermint"....you know, the kind of "gubermint" that they would love to see here. Won't be in my lifetime though.
Who is your master, since this liberal has many guns along with a few homemade devices I can't divulge online....

Obama has cleverly tricked the gun lobby into creating jobs. From what I have seen when I’ve gone back to Texas was that businesses cannot put up enough signs telling the Hatefilleds and Mcboys that they need to keep their pseudo manhood devices out of their store. Those signs are flying off the shelf like skeet targets. I doubt the printers can keep up with demand.

Unfortunately, I was at a funeral the other day of a woman who passed away—known her all my life. The funeral home had to put these grotesque red and white signs up telling Texicans that they cannot carry their pseudo manhood devices into the funeral home (as if there was a need; I guess they are fearful of a zombie apocalypse).

You people are sad....delusional, sad and protected by people with guns...lazy as well...you want someone else to risk their life protecting you...sometimes hing you on't do for yourself...........

But dey feelz so naked and helpless without dem guns, their strength and their Achilles heel...

You people are sad....delusional, sad and protected by people with guns...lazy as well...you want someone else to risk their life protecting you...sometimes hing you on't do for yourself...........
Who has protected me with their big bad guns?

Forum List

Back