🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why can only Whites be Racist?

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.
Who, besides you in your thread title, has claimed that only whites can be racist? If you can find someone who says that, they are dead wrong.

Several posters of color have stated as much in recent years including Assclapius.
BS. Your problem with reading comprehension does not give you the excuse to lie. Please quote where I have ever said Black people cannot be racist.

Well you have to factor in the power of the person being racist

If I own a company and I am racist, I can influences who gets hired and promoted
If I sweep floors in that company and I am racist, it really doesn't impact anyone

Why do you assume blacks would only sweep the floors and whites are the owners?

No offense...but that is so patronizingly liberal it's a cliche. :(

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.
How does that constitute proof Blacks are more racist than whites?

The facts told to us, that "african americans" usually are much more racists than whites!
What will white man do, if cop will say to him "hands up"? He will put his hands up, it's a fact. But If cop will say this to black guy, what he will do? As we can see from cases of Garner and Brown... Black guy will start shout about his rights, about corrupted government and racism of this cop, etc.

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing
I have never been stopped by police while I walked down the street
I have never been asked what I was doing in this neighborhood
I can enter a store and not be tailed by an employee

Blacks are 5X more likely to commit a homicide than whites and 3X more likely to commit a violent crime.

Are cops all racist or prudent? I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

How does that constitute proof Blacks are more racist than whites?
Blacks like you have a chip on your shoulder against white peeps who never did anything to you.

Well you have to factor in the power of the person being racist

If I own a company and I am racist, I can influences who gets hired and promoted
If I sweep floors in that company and I am racist, it really doesn't impact anyone

Why do you assume blacks would only sweep the floors and whites are the owners?

No offense...but that is so patronizingly liberal it's a cliche. :(
It is the situation that existed in this country prior to the civil rights movement

As a white motorist, I have not been pulled over in 15 years. I don't think many black males can say the same thing

Blacks are 5X more likely to commit a homicide than whites and 3X more likely to commit a violent crime.

What does that mean to an innocent well educated black male driving down the street at night?

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.
Your post is proof that white racists are dumb as door knobs.

Not just "white" racists. Most racists of all colors are so far behind the bell curve, they can't see the bell anymore.

Your posting would have been more powerful, Asclepias - had you not written "white".

Think about it.

What does that mean to an innocent well educated black male driving down the street at night?

It means if I am a law abiding black man I'm pissed off at all the ignorant black men are fucking things up for me.

It means if I am a law abiding black man I'm pissed off at all the ignorant black men are fucking things up for me.
You think that is who they are pissed at?

Law abiding Americans have a right to be left alone

I visited my best friend in the world in OH some years ago.. He is black.
Driving through a town in NE OH (and I know the lay of the land there), he said to me, on a major road, "within 4 blocks, I will be stopped". And I said, "why?", to which he replied: "DWB" (driving while black). I didn't believe it.

Sure enough, at the third block, a police car appeared behind us and pulled us over. My friend has a very nice car, in good shape, clean, keeps his sports stuff (bike helmet, baseball gloves, bat, balls, golf stuff) in the trunk. So, my friend already had his ID out, including the papers for the car. The cop comes to the window and in a very gruff voice, said, "identification". My friend, in perfect English, without a trace of ebonics, said, "Hello, officer, certainly. BTW, I am pretty sure I was driving within the speed limit. Is there a problem?" The cop ignored him as if he didn't even exist and then looked at me and said "everything ok with you, is this man bothering you?" By "this man", he meant me friend in the driver's seat. I was about to cuss the cop out, but my friend gave me a friendly look that meant 'stay cool', so I said, "everything is fine, officer, the driver is my best friend. Why in the world would you ask such a question of a passenger?" He then turned to my friend and barked: "open the trunk", which my friend did. The cop looked through the sports stuff and then said, "now, why would a black boy want to be playing golf"? At that moment, another police car showed up; it was a policeman who is a common friend to both of us. While the 1st cop was talking to me, my friend texted him (the 2nd cop), and he was on patrol not far away. The two cops talked among each other for about 2 minutes, the first cop was visibly angered that his colleague stepped in, but let us go. The next day, since I recorded the scene in audio on my smartfon, I went straight to the police station in Brecksville, OH and registered a formal complaint against that officer.

Apparently, he had a long history of harassing black residents in his area. My friend told me that that very cop had stopped him a number of times, even knew his name, knew where he lived, the whole nine yards. That cop was suspended about 3 weeks after my vacation in the USA ended, for a number of investigations, including the incident with my friend, which was totally unprovoked. I asked my friend how he could stay so calm and he said to me: "DWB has been a crime in the eyes of some cops in lots of places for a long time. The only way to survive it is to be especially polite, because those type of cops are just itchin' for a way to take you in and book you."

I will never forget that incident. And without that other cop, a friend of the "family" and a really good guy all around, that incident could have gotten very, very ugly.

So, I've seen the ugliness first hand. No cop has ever stopped me like that or handled me like that.

I worked emergency services for years and would have to do ride alongs with the cops.

The cops told me 95% of the drugs coming into the County were from black gangs in the city. One of the cops I was with pulled a car full of black guys coming in from the city. It was classic driving while black.

There were no drugs the cop could find in the car, but one of the guys had a felony arrest warrant. Score one for the cop.

The situation made me uncomfortable, but the cops know their communities and generally know who is committing the crimes.

There is a massive crime problem with blacks in America. Those are the facts and cannot be argued. To say so is not racist. Facts are not racist.

Yes....the criminal justice system is not fair....and it should be. But to imply blacks don't have a big part of the responsibility is equally ridiculous. Behavior with the cops needs to change....but also behaviors in the black community.

There is a shared responsibility that liberals will not acknowledge.

Driving through a town in NE OH (and I know the lay of the land there), he said to me, on a major road, "within 4 blocks, I will be stopped". And I said, "why?", to which he replied: "DWB" (driving while black). I didn't believe it.

Sure enough, at the third block, a police car appeared behind us and pulled us over. My friend has a very nice car, in good shape, clean, keeps his sports stuff (bike helmet, baseball gloves, bat, balls, golf stuff) in the trunk. So, my friend already had his ID out, including the papers for the car. The cop comes to the window and in a very gruff voice, said, "identification". My friend, in perfect English, without a trace of ebonics, said, "Hello, officer, certainly. BTW, I am pretty sure I was driving within the speed limit. Is there a problem?" The cop ignored him as if he didn't even exist and then looked at me and said "everything ok with you, is this man bothering you?" By "this man", he meant me friend in the driver's seat. I was about to cuss the cop out, but my friend gave me a friendly look that meant 'stay cool', so I said, "everything is fine, officer, the driver is my best friend. Why in the world would you ask such a question of a passenger?" He then turned to my friend and barked: "open the trunk", which my friend did. The cop looked through the sports stuff and then said, "now, why would a black boy want to be playing golf"? At that moment, another police car showed up; it was a policeman who is a common friend to both of us. While the 1st cop was talking to me, my friend texted him (the 2nd cop), and he was on patrol not far away. The two cops talked among each other for about 2 minutes, the first cop was visibly angered that his colleague stepped in, but let us go. The next day, since I recorded the scene in audio on my smartfon, I went straight to the police station in Brecksville, OH and registered a formal complaint against that officer.

Apparently, he had a long history of harassing black residents in his area. My friend told me that that very cop had stopped him a number of times, even knew his name, knew where he lived, the whole nine yards. That cop was suspended about 3 weeks after my vacation in the USA ended, for a number of investigations, including the incident with my friend, which was totally unprovoked. I asked my friend how he could stay so calm and he said to me: "DWB has been a crime in the eyes of some cops in lots of places for a long time. The only way to survive it is to be especially polite, because those type of cops are just itchin' for a way to take you in and book you."

I will never forget that incident. And without that other cop, a friend of the "family" and a really good guy all around, that incident could have gotten very, very ugly.

So, I've seen the ugliness first hand. No cop has ever stopped me like that or handled me like that.

I am an engineer and work with many black engineers who relate similar stories. They are well educated, well spoken and polite but have told me of similar treatment from cops on fishing expeditions

I worked emergency services for years and would have to do ride alongs with the cops.

The cops told me 95% of the drugs coming into the County were from black gangs in the city. One of the cops I was with pulled a car full of black guys coming in from the city. It was classic driving while black.

There were no drugs the cop could find in the car, but one of the guys had a felony arrest warrant. Score one for the cop.

The situation made me uncomfortable, but the cops know their communities and generally know who is committing the crimes.

There is a massive crime problem with blacks in America. Those are the facts and cannot be argued. To say so is not racist. Facts are not racist.

Yes....the criminal justice system is not fair....and it should be. But to imply blacks don't have a big part of the responsibility is equally ridiculous. Behavior with the cops needs to change....but also behaviors in the black community.

I am an engineer and work with many black engineers who relate similar stories. They are well educated, well spoken and polite but have told me of similar treatment from cops on fishing expeditions

I have been hassled by cops...have you?

Never

I have not been stopped in over 15 years and even then was asked for my documentation and given a warning. Black males are not given the same treatment.

Never

I have not been stopped in over 15 years and even then was asked for my documentation and given a warning. Black males are not given the same treatment.

Really....how do you know that?

And do blacks have any responsibility for the perception many in law enforcement and America have of them? There is a major crime problem in the black community.

Does that contribute to the problem in your opinion?

Never

And do blacks have any responsibility for the perception many in law enforcement and America have of them? There is a major crime problem in the black community.

Again, how is a law abiding, well educated black man responsible for the actions of the black community?

An American has a presumption of innocence regardless of the color of his skin

Never

Again, how is a law abiding, well educated black man responsible for the actions of the black community?

An American has a presumption of innocence regardless of the color of his skin
I'll do you one better. Why is it when a white person kills someone it doesnt reflect on the entire white culture?

Forum List

Back