🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why can't republicans accept these basic facts about Trump?

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 3rd grader's

2) He has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader.

3) He lies and flip flops about just any political issue

Were republicans so desperate for a real president after Bush that they are in denial about Trump? He's a complete embarrassment yet his Trumpsters will defend him no matter what.
just wondering if you've ever heard of 'slick willy"? what say you on that?

I't less supporting Trump than opposing twats like you.

any port in a storm.

actually its both

My support in the primary went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz (who i voted for in the Primary).

Once the general election came I was torn between a Trump vote and a Johnson vote, and finally went with Trump.

I think his election is a perfect example of how fucked this country is, but Hillary being elected would have been an example of how much MORE fucked we could become.

But her emails!!!! How could it get any worse than HER EMAILS!!!

This is exactly the same two faced nyah nyah booboo bullshit attitude you lefties showed when her creepy rapist husband was president.
But but but... Blow jobs! You sneered.

As if that was truly the only matter Americans were concerned and pissed about.

You people are dishonest as hell.

Cry some more snowflake.

I don't have anything to cry about. Trump beat that disgusting sack of criminal goo y'all put up as candidate and that makes me happy. The utter destruction of the lefties brought about by your own ridiculous lies and historical histrionics is on going and very delicious.

Were republicans so desperate for a real president after Bush that they are in denial about Trump? He's a complete embarrassment yet his Trumpsters will defend him no matter what.

You're quite special.

actually its both

My support in the primary went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz (who i voted for in the Primary).

Once the general election came I was torn between a Trump vote and a Johnson vote, and finally went with Trump.

I think his election is a perfect example of how fucked this country is, but Hillary being elected would have been an example of how much MORE fucked we could become.

This is exactly the same two faced nyah nyah booboo bullshit attitude you lefties showed when her creepy rapist husband was president.

Cry some more snowflake.

I don't have anything to cry about. Trump beat that disgusting sack of criminal goo y'all put up as candidate and that makes me happy. The utter destruction of the lefties brought about by your own ridiculous lies and historical histrionics is on going and very delicious.

You're right, you have nothing to cry about, yet you still are crying. Why is that?

You're quite special.
Thanks!

Cry some more snowflake.

You're right, you have nothing to cry about, yet you still are crying. Why is that?

You are using all the wrong words, stupid.
Find a dictionary.
Your pathetic attempts to portray me as you wish it to be are falling flat.
Please don't evah die, you're part of my daily giggles.

Cry some more snowflake.

Find a dictionary.

I can't die. You're paying for my healthcare......chump.

Cry some more snowflake.

Find a dictionary.

I don't wish to be the bearer of bad news, dingle... but healthcare doesn't make you immortal.
You can die.
Dummy

Last edited:

I just compare him to Hillary and Obama and the choice is remarkably easy.

Liberals always claim Republicans are:

• Stupid
  • Dishonest
  • Irrational
  • Racist
Most of these claims are always patently false.

One thing Trump has proven to be is something Democrats never can be. Someone who relates to middle America and a person who loves America more than the UNITED NATIONS.

Cry some more snowflake.

Find a dictionary.

I don't wish to be the bearer of bad news, single... but healthcare doesn't make you immortal.
You can die.
Dummy

Maybe not, but I'll be sure I get as much done as possible before I check out. Thanks!

Find a dictionary.

I don't wish to be the bearer of bad news, single... but healthcare doesn't make you immortal.
You can die.
Dummy

Maybe not, but I'll be sure I get as much done as possible before I check out. Thanks!

Typical attitude of one that takes from others like a leech their whole life
Another proud lefty-loony moment

Mainstream GOP is doing a major political calculus to answer this: Do we get rid or him BEFORE or AFTER mid-terms.

The fact that they wanted a debt extension until after the mid-terms seems to indicate they thought they could survive 2018 and still hold the house and senate.

All there have been some court decisions ordering re-districting of gerrymandered states, it won't be enough. GOP will likely hold the house. But they know Trump 2019-2020 means they lose the WH.

Hold on to those dreams!

They're all y'all got left

Reflecting much? He's a billionaire and POTUS and married to a beauty, What does that make the rest of us?/

Poor dumb democrats.

Each and every single day they wake up as a...democrat.

That's gotta hurt.
Not in the least bit. I know who I am, what I believe and I'm very comfortable in my skin. I don't have hatred in my heart or feel threatened by minorities and the disadvantaged. I am a citizen of the world and work every day to teach by example the principal that this should be a country for all people .

I am of superb health, mentally and physically in part because I do not live in fear and dread of imaginary enemies who promote a dystopian and hopeless view of the future. I wake every day feeling hopeful that the world and this country can overcome the malaise that we are currently being subjected to by the reactionaries and the bigots, and feeling love for my fellow humans, even the haters.

Yes, I wish that I didn't have to deal with the low IQ bigots and pathetically uninformed regressives but I thank the Gods and Goddesses that I am not them. That I am not YOU

Last edited:
Poor dumb democrats.

That's gotta hurt.
Not in the least bit. I know who I am, what I believe and I'm very comfortable in my skin. I don't have hatred in my heart or feel threatened by minorities and the disadvantaged. I am a citizen of the world and work every day to teach by example the principal that this should be a country for all people .

I am of superb health, mentally and physically in part because I do not live in fear and dread of imaginary enemies who promote a dystopian and hopeless view of the future. I wake every day feeling hopeful that the world and this country can overcome the malaise that we are currently being subjected to by the reactionaries and the bigots, and feeling love for my fellow humans, even the haters.

Yes, I wish that I didn't have to deal with the low IQ bigots and pathetically uninformed regressives but I thank the Gods and Goddesses that I am not them. That I am not YOU

That's some fluffy indignation right there.

Poor dumb democrats.

That's gotta hurt.

That's some fluffy indignation right there.
Is that really the best that you can do? Holy shit, I do believe that it is!!

You think I should break out the good stuff for YOU?

HAHA!

I'm basking in progressive patriots wuv for everbuddy!

Forum List

Back