🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why can't republicans accept these basic facts about Trump?

Trump's I.Q. is 156, only 4 points short of Stephen Hawking. Look it up.

For those of you educated in a public school in a rotting city in the North, Stephen Hawking is that rocket scientist dude in a wheel chair who studies black holes; the conservation of angular momentum; and shit like that----so you stupid and poorly educated Bolsheviks can quit trying to claim Trump is stupid.

He does have personality disorders....but who doesn't...and, besides that----plenty of leaders with personality disorders have rendered great service to their country. I'll give just one example of many----the Brits were certain that Winston Churchill had guts....he was a War Hero at a young age....but they also thought he was Bat-Shit Crazy...until Hitler got to chewing on their ass due to Cowardice and Appeasement by Neville Chamberlain...then they called out for Churchill....and the result was as you know....unless you were educated in a public school in a rotting city controlled by Democrats for more than 40 years. Then you might not even know who Winston Churchill is.

Fuck every one of you pompous foolish half-wit Bolsheviks who don't even know you are Bolsheviks. You just know you hate Trump because he promised:

1) to try to get you a job...instead of promising to keep handing out Free Stuff;

2) to try to keep out Lunatic Muslims who will never assimilate into our culture, and will instead, in numbers too great for the risk, try to blow us up; and

3) to try to stop the Invasion of our Country by Mexico.

Fuck every one of you Bolshevik Cocksuckers.

Totally agree. Fuck em ALL !!
Dumbass ignorant fuckwads always claiming how racist Trump is when the TRUTH is, if they actually ever researched is his past he has been amazingly NON RACIST considering his position and what he "could" have. He included African Americans more than a few times and sometimes fought for their rights. NOBODY is fucking perfect.

The people pointing a finger at him definitely are not. What a bunch of fucking toilet dwellers.

BLACK LANDLORDS have been known to refuse to rent to SOME BLACKS TOO !!!!!!!!!
Surprise F'n Surprise!

All they do is parrot exactly what their racist, hateful fascist heroes tell them to.

Last edited:

For those of you educated in a public school in a rotting city in the North, Stephen Hawking is that rocket scientist dude in a wheel chair who studies black holes; the conservation of angular momentum; and shit like that----so you stupid and poorly educated Bolsheviks can quit trying to claim Trump is stupid.

He does have personality disorders....but who doesn't...and, besides that----plenty of leaders with personality disorders have rendered great service to their country. I'll give just one example of many----the Brits were certain that Winston Churchill had guts....he was a War Hero at a young age....but they also thought he was Bat-Shit Crazy...until Hitler got to chewing on their ass due to Cowardice and Appeasement by Neville Chamberlain...then they called out for Churchill....and the result was as you know....unless you were educated in a public school in a rotting city controlled by Democrats for more than 40 years. Then you might not even know who Winston Churchill is.

Fuck every one of you pompous foolish half-wit Bolsheviks who don't even know you are Bolsheviks. You just know you hate Trump because he promised:

1) to try to get you a job...instead of promising to keep handing out Free Stuff;

2) to try to keep out Lunatic Muslims who will never assimilate into our culture, and will instead, in numbers too great for the risk, try to blow us up; and

Totally agree. Fuck em ALL !!

A French singer Mylene Farmer agrees with you: F*ck Them ALL!

Trump kicked the ass of the Hildebeast in the debates and she was even given the questions in advance. Trump would kick the ass of the Barrypuppet in a debate even if Barrypuppet had a tele-prompter in front of him. Trump and the white hats have a huge job ahead of them battling the deep state and the shadow government/money powers that control it but I am DAMN proud for what Trump has accomplished already.

Stupid marxist fucks like Silly Billy simply expose their stupidity for all to see.
Dems and RINOs have been hobbling him from the day of Inauguration, but he was able to accomplish quite a bit IN SPITE of that. Can you imagine how much he would have done if at least RINOs cooperated with him instead of cooperating with Deep State against him. He may have made America great again by now...

Thank you....a voice of reason that is watching from afar.....bless you!

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Intelligence Quotient

I'm not sure if you know what a personality disorder is. There's about half a dozen of these disorders and most people don't have them.

Trump is a poster child for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He may have Anti-Social Personality disorder as well.

Tell me, do you happen to know how many jobs were created under Obama's administration?

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Intelligence Quotient

I'm not sure if you know what a personality disorder is. There's about half a dozen of these disorders and most people don't have them.

Trump is a poster child for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He may have Anti-Social Personality disorder as well.

Tell me, do you happen to know how many jobs were created under Obama's administration?

Judging from what I saw of the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast? I would definitely diagnose them with a narcissistic personality disorder. The fact that a stupid marxist sack of shit doesn't like Trump only further increases my respect for him. I wouldn't have any use for someone that you thought was "great".......seriously.

(snicker)

Sorry but that IQ claim is totally false. Snopes.com explains it.
This article says it's more like 145-149, which is still "genius" so you don't have us on that one. A dummy does not get accepted to Wharton, much less graduate.

Pick another fault. The IQ one does not hold water.
Um I think you need the re-read the article. Trump's admission to Wharton happened after his freshman year. Transfer students' SAT scores are not on record. We have no idea what Trump scored on the SAT.

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 3rd grader's

2) He has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader.

3) He lies and flip flops about just any political issue

Were republicans so desperate for a real president after Bush that they are in denial about Trump? He's a complete embarrassment yet his Trumpsters will defend him no matter what.
I think you just insulted 8th graders.

Poor dumb democrats.

Each and every single day they wake up as a...democrat.

That's gotta hurt.
So you admit I'm right?
HAAAHAAA! asshole!
PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL be the PRESIDENT for his ENTIRE term! And YOU will be whining and crying and foaming at the mouth and holding your breath and proving what an idiot you are.
Have a nice next 3 1/2 years loser!

You're probably thee dumbest poster in the history of the forum.

Were republicans so desperate for a real president after Bush that they are in denial about Trump? He's a complete embarrassment yet his Trumpsters will defend him no matter what.

1. I'd put it more at 10th grade or so.

2. No, he's a cranky old man who's used to getting his way.

3. Just like any other politician, in the vein of "if you like your plan you can keep your plan" and "i was against gay marriage before i was for it"

Not a Republican, but I will answer:
6th Grader. Not 3rd. Get it right.
That is not really relevant and is NOT an accurate measure of intelligence. In fact, many times, in my experience, a bloated vocabulary indicates a lack thereof.

6th Grader. Get it right.
He is a reflection of the emotional exhaustion of half the country. We are pissed off and sick of the PC, race-baiting, America-last bullshit. Most Americans want him to get pissed off and kick some ass. We're tired of being fucked over from all sides.

So, he's a politician? :dunno:

But wasn't a big part of the reason you voted for him was because he was NOT a politician?

Trump kicked the ass of the Hildebeast in the debates and she was even given the questions in advance. Trump would kick the ass of the Barrypuppet in a debate even if Barrypuppet had a tele-prompter in front of him. Trump and the white hats have a huge job ahead of them battling the deep state and the shadow government/money powers that control it but I am DAMN proud for what Trump has accomplished already.

Stupid marxist fucks like Silly Billy simply expose their stupidity for all to see.

There it is DEEP STATE!!!!:rofl:

The reason is..

Trump is what a poor man thinks a successful man looks like
Trump is what a weak man thinks a strong man looks like
Trump is what a dumb man thinks a smart man looks like

The reason is..

Trump is what a poor man thinks a successful man looks like
Trump is what a weak man thinks a strong man looks like
Trump is what a dumb man thinks a smart man looks like

Just keep insulting your fellow citizens like that, it's a surefire way to get MOAR TRUMP.

Forum List

Back