🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why can't republicans accept these basic facts about Trump?

The reason is..

Trump is what a poor man thinks a successful man looks like
Trump is what a weak man thinks a strong man looks like
Trump is what a dumb man thinks a smart man looks like

Just keep insulting your fellow citizens like that, it's a surefire way to get MOAR TRUMP.

If you support Trump, you're too dumb to be insulted.

Trump is being successful as president in spite of the constant attacks from the dems, the libs, the media, the far left academics, the idiots in Hollywood, and morons like the lefties on USMB.

That is what the lefties are really scared of------------------a successful country under president Trump. because that would prove the failure of liberalism and left wing ideology forever. It also would prove the failure of Obozo the Kenyan messiah.

That is what the left is really scared of ------------------- a strong, safe, prosperous USA.

Trump is being successful as president in spite of the constant attacks from the dems, the libs, the media, the far left academics, the idiots in Hollywood, and morons like the lefties on USMB.

That is what the lefties are really scared of------------------a successful country under president Trump. because that would prove the failure of liberalism and left wing ideology forever. It also would prove the failure of Obozo the Kenyan messiah.

That is what the left is really scared of ------------------- a strong, safe, prosperous USA.

Just when I think you Trump supporters couldn't say anything more idiotic, you never fail to surpass my expectations. Bravo.

Just when I think you Trump supporters couldn't say anything more idiotic, you never fail to surpass my expectations. Bravo.

cant deal with the truth? not surprising. the stock market is up, unemployment is down, companies are investing here again, our enemies fear us and our allies trust us, people hurt by natural disasters are receiving help, millions of new jobs have been created, illegal entry is down 70%. Its happening, deal with it.

The reason is..

Just keep insulting your fellow citizens like that, it's a surefire way to get MOAR TRUMP.

I't less supporting Trump than opposing twats like you.

any port in a storm.

cant deal with the truth? not surprising. the stock market is up, unemployment is down, companies are investing here again, our enemies fear us and our allies trust us, people hurt by natural disasters are receiving help, millions of new jobs have been created, illegal entry is down 70%. Its happening, deal with it.

Enemies fear us and allies trust us? Good one. Must be why Kim Jong-un is openly defiant to an extent he never has been before, and why European leaders are saying they'll have to get used to not being able to rely on the United States.

The markets and economy are doing well, sure, but we don't know how much that has to do with Trump.

As for natural disasters, republicans are the ones who voted against disaster relief in the past. But now that their precious Texas is the one hit, suddenly it's all about the "humanity". Even fatass Chris Christie called them out on it.

The reason is..

any port in a storm.

actually its both

The reason is..

any port in a storm.

actually its both

My support in the primary went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz (who i voted for in the Primary).

Once the general election came I was torn between a Trump vote and a Johnson vote, and finally went with Trump.

I think his election is a perfect example of how fucked this country is, but Hillary being elected would have been an example of how much MORE fucked we could become.

The reason is..

any port in a storm.

Of course, you don't care about good policy, just opposing whatever democrats want to do. Glad you admit it.

The reason is..

any port in a storm.

actually its both

My support in the primary went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz (who i voted for in the Primary).

Once the general election came I was torn between a Trump vote and a Johnson vote, and finally went with Trump.

I think his election is a perfect example of how fucked this country is, but Hillary being elected would have been an example of how much MORE fucked we could become.

But her emails!!!! How could it get any worse than HER EMAILS!!!

The reason is..

any port in a storm.

Of course, you don't care about good policy, just opposing whatever democrats want to do. Glad you admit it.

Opposing democrats is good policy.

any port in a storm.

actually its both

Her desire to further strengthen the federal government at the expense of individual freedoms is my main issue with her.

her complete lack of ethics is just icing on the cocksucker cake.

Trump's I.Q. is 156, only 4 points short of Stephen Hawking. Look it up.

For those of you educated in a public school in a rotting city in the North, Stephen Hawking is that rocket scientist dude in a wheel chair who studies black holes; the conservation of angular momentum; and shit like that----so you stupid and poorly educated Bolsheviks can quit trying to claim Trump is stupid.

He does have personality disorders....but who doesn't...and, besides that----plenty of leaders with personality disorders have rendered great service to their country. I'll give just one example of many----the Brits were certain that Winston Churchill had guts....he was a War Hero at a young age....but they also thought he was Bat-Shit Crazy...until Hitler got to chewing on their ass due to Cowardice and Appeasement by Neville Chamberlain...then they called out for Churchill....and the result was as you know....unless you were educated in a public school in a rotting city controlled by Democrats for more than 40 years. Then you might not even know who Winston Churchill is.

Fuck every one of you pompous foolish half-wit Bolsheviks who don't even know you are Bolsheviks. You just know you hate Trump because he promised:

1) to try to get you a job...instead of promising to keep handing out Free Stuff;

2) to try to keep out Lunatic Muslims who will never assimilate into our culture, and will instead, in numbers too great for the risk, try to blow us up; and

3) to try to stop the Invasion of our Country by Mexico.

Fuck every one of you Bolshevik Cocksuckers.

You're probably thee dumbest poster in the history of the forum.

Definitely a top contender, as is OP.

Raging-Imperial-STOP--THE-OP-IS-A-FAGGOT.jpg

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 3rd grader's

2) He has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader.

3) He lies and flip flops about just any political issue

Were republicans so desperate for a real president after Bush that they are in denial about Trump? He's a complete embarrassment yet his Trumpsters will defend him no matter what.

Why can't we accept these basic facts? Because they aren't facts.

1 & 2 are not facts

As far as #3, We aren't listening to any lefty complain about lying when you hypocritical assholes cheered 0bama's 8 straight years of lying.

Vocabulary? I understand Hillary had a list of four letter words that she yelled at her husband that would make a Sailor blush. How's that for emotional maturity? You would have to get Dr. Phill to judge the maturity of a man who would risk it all to engage in a sexual relationship in the freaking Oval Office with a girl barely older than his daughter.

any port in a storm.

actually its both

This is exactly the same two faced nyah nyah booboo bullshit attitude you lefties showed when her creepy rapist husband was president.
But but but... Blow jobs! You sneered.

As if that was truly the only matter Americans were concerned and pissed about.

You people are dishonest as hell.

any port in a storm.

actually its both

This is exactly the same two faced nyah nyah booboo bullshit attitude you lefties showed when her creepy rapist husband was president.
But but but... Blow jobs! You sneered.

As if that was truly the only matter Americans were concerned and pissed about.

You people are dishonest as hell.

Cry some more snowflake.

Forum List

Back