Why can't we impeach Biden?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.

Why can't we impeach Biden?​

We absolutely can. However, it would be a pointless exercise until Republicans control The House.

After November, I have no doubt we will see impeachment hearings against Biden begin.

I suspect, and would support, impeachment of the opposing party's President to become a regular thing in American politics.

Well damn, it was useless when the democrats did it. Twice.

Actually, they were able to pass articles of impeachment in the Lower House and thus claim that "President Trump was impeached".

When the votes exist in the Lower House to do the same to Biden, I suspect they will. I encourage them to do so.

The more time Congress wastes on trivialities like impeachment hearings, the less time they will have to do any actual serious damage.

Last edited:
Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Well you’d need actual high crimes and misdemeanors and unfortunately for you all the things that you say happened are unverified conspiracy theories. You’ve been conned

Democrats hold the majority and are protecting the dementia-ravaged, compromised, criminal.

Funny how Democrats toyed with the idea of trying to use the 25rh Amendment to remove a GOP President because they did not like him then installed a dementia-ravaged President who is the literal poster child for why the 25th Amendment was created in the 1st place.

:p

No high crimes to impeach him for. And Hunter will never be President. And all you have here is Alt-Right speculation and conspiracy theory. Is this all conservatism has left? I think so. :)

When are you going to forsake your savior?
He has led you to nothing but to worship to false idolatry.

But WHEN a certain political party impeaches a certain president TWICE without ANY evidence. None, just mere allegations. Ok, WHO or WHAT party BROKE the system? What party created this precedence? At this point, the poor little Democrats that created this situation can't hide behind "innocence".

But WHEN a certain political party impeaches a certain president TWICE without ANY evidence. None, just mere allegations. Ok, WHO or WHAT party BROKE the system? What party created this precedence? At this point, the poor little Democrats that created this situation can't hide behind "innocence".
Pelosi actually argued that Congress does not have to have a crime, evidence, or witnesses to Impeach a President.

:shok:

No high crimes to impeach him for. And Hunter will never be President. And all you have here is Alt-Right speculation and conspiracy theory. Is this all conservatism has left? I think so. :)

When are you going to forsake your savior?
He has led you to nothing but to worship to false idolatry.
There is this weird Trump cult Vs the Anti trump cult. Hating Trump isn't a saving grace, kiddo.

In the first impeachment, obstruction was all over and proven in Mueller's Part 2. If the Republican party had any spine or any character left in it, Trump should have been done right there. And I'm sorry. Fomenting insurrection and impeding the peaceful transition of power...jeez, we've put people on death row for less than this. :)

There is this weird Trump cult Vs the Anti trump cult. Hating Trump isn't a saving grace, kiddo.
There's no Anti-Trump cult sweetie.
This about right and wrong and a bunch of you in middle America that have lost your friggin minds!

What? You think you got a shot with this guy? :auiqs.jpg:

Obviously, we don't want a year and a half of Kamala. That's why.

In the first impeachment, obstruction was all over and proven in Mueller's Part 2. If the Republican party had any spine or any character left in it, Trump should have been done right there. And I'm sorry. Fomenting insurrection and impeding the peaceful transition of power...jeez, we've put people on death row for less than this. :)
Well, none of that happened. It was something democrats and the media created. No Russian colusion. No incitement to insurrection, no proof whatso ever. In the 6 years this joke has gone on...NO PROOF Trump did anything wrong. Nothing.

Forum List

Back