Why can't we impeach Biden?

This thread is about Biden, not Trump.

I don't want to see Plugs impeached. It would be too painful to watch. Just trundle him off to an old age home, get him a recliner that will stand him up after he shits in his diaper. Give him all the ice cream cones he wants and he can mumble and slobber to his hearts content.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Biden could have the corpses of dead kids in his basement.

Lefties would still not go against him.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Revenge for the heresy against your orange god?

Well, none of that happened. It was something democrats and the media created. No Russian colusion. No incitement to insurrection, no proof whatso ever. In the 6 years this joke has gone on...NO PROOF Trump did anything wrong. Nothing.
Of course it did. The Trump Tower meeting happened. It was documented. Collusion. Straight up. Christ, even Bannon (before he lost his mind) knew they fucked up.
Yeah, we AMPLE evidence that Trump was behind January 6th and what he did to egg it on. There is proof galore.
This..isn't going to end well for him.

But..take heart. He'll run in 2024 and take the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism down with him.
Winning! :auiqs.jpg:

Every MAGA accusation is really a con-fession.
trump-born-in-keyna.jpg

It's odd, the FBI advises the media or critics NOT to bring up the Hunter Biden laptop. The self same FBI raids Trump's home under a sealed warrant . Now, doesn't seem a little fishy?

Of course it did. The Trump Tower meeting happened. It was documented. Collusion. Straight up. Christ, even Bannon (before he lost his mind) knew they fucked up.
Yeah, we AMPLE evidence that Trump was behind January 6th and what he did to egg it on. There is proof galore.
This..isn't going to end well for him.

But..take heart. He'll run in 2024 and take the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism down with him.
Winning! :auiqs.jpg:
Really? Because you say so? Forgive me. I need more than Your word.

Sure, Brandon should be impeached.

Fucking up the country is a high crime in anyone's book.

But the Democrats stick together and none of them, under any circumstance would vote to impeach or convict a Democrat politician.

So its rather pointless.

Well damn, it was useless when the democrats did it. Twice. It is hard for me to even characterize what complete broken ideologues these so called "democrats" have become.
Is that why you spam us with redundant reiterating threads?

You people sure are whining like lil kids tonight. Good luck with your impeachment wet dream.

Awww.... are we still hurting from the thumping your orange douche bag got... Awwww

Here ya go...

RumpButtCream.jpg

Soo, when the FBI says to IGNORE Hunter Biden's laptop, but then ramp up Trump the anti democrat, MIGHT have done stuff and legitimize a raid on Trump's home under a silent hidden subpoena because it isn't political, its based on...remind me again?

Sure, Brandon should be impeached.

Fucking up the country is a high crime in anyone's book.

But the Democrats stick together and none of them, under any circumstance would vote to impeach or convict a Democrat politician.

So its rather pointless.
Except even if it were true that he was "fucking up the country"...that's not a high crime.

1) Collusion with a foreign power.
2) Leveraging a foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival.
3) Obstruction of justice.
4) Fomenting insurrection.
5) Interfering with the peaceful transition of power.
6) Subverting the Constitution.

Those ARE high crimes.

Nixon was going to be impeached and removed over obstruction, not the Watergate break in...and most Republicans voting to remove him.
Sad. Republicans actually had a spine and integrity then. :)

Soo, when the FBI says to IGNORE Hunter Biden's laptop, but then ramp up Trump the anti democrat, MIGHT have done stuff and legitimize a raid on Trump's home under a silent hidden subpoena because it isn't political, its based on...remind me again?
Hunter Biden will NEVER be President. This fictional laptop is a alt-right wet dream.
Trump thought he was above the law. He thought wrong. Stop whining about it and get behind Stillson for 2024. :auiqs.jpg:

You’re talking about conspiracy theory’s. Fake news that you believe and which was getting pushed to millions. I can’t believe we have so many gullible people in this country.

You’re talking about conspiracy theory’s. Fake news that you believe and which was getting pushed to millions. I can’t believe we have so many gullible people in this country.
There was NO basis to search Mer-A-Lago. none. Remember the precept, :" Innocent till proven guilty" thing?

Forum List

Back