Why can't we impeach Biden?

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.

Awful as it sounds I believe our government is in bed with itself . . . meaning democrat or republican does not matter; the entire three ring circus is corrupt to the bone.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Your grievances mean absolutely nothing to me.

Democrats have lost their minds, they side with criminals and approbates and the worst angels of our mercies. And, they confuse black culture with criminals. This under that umbrella "liberal progressivism". Democrats can't tell the difference between blacks or criminals. So they conflate fighting racism with fighting crime. If that isn't racist, I don't know what IS.

There was NO basis to search Mer-A-Lago. none. Remember the precept, :" Innocent till proven guilty" thing?
No basis?! There was a search warrant approved by a judge. Presented by a joint investigation involving the DOJ and the FBI. You are the most gullible person in the world if you actually think that happens with NO basis.

You can assume Trump is innocent all you want. Who knows if charges will be pressed or not. My guess is no. But that doesn’t mean there was no basis for the seizure of classified government documents

Well damn, it was useless when the democrats did it. Twice. It is hard for me to even characterize what complete broken ideologues these so called "democrats" have become.
Impeachment is an indictment on a list of charges (articles) and can only be passed with a majority of House members voting YES. 435 members divided by 2 is 217,plus ONE more to get a bare majority. The Republicans cannot raise the needed votes until after November. The value of an Impeachment that everyone knows will not lead to removal in a trial by the Senate is the public airing of the evidence of what Biden and his crowd have done to America. The list of articles should be lengthy.

He has led you to nothing but to worship to false idolatry.
Uh huh. TICK... TOCK... Idiot boy. The only thing that might stop the senile POS from being Impeached would be a threat from Dems that they'd go along with the vote to remove him. It's a cheap win if we all knew in advance that we didn't have to worry about the "other half" of the team of SHITS and GIGGLES getting elevated to the Oval Office.

Impeachment is an indictment on a list of charges (articles) and can only be passed with a majority of House members voting YES. 435 members divided by 2 is 217,plus ONE more to get a bare majority. The Republicans cannot raise the needed votes until after November. The value of an Impeachment that everyone knows will not lead to removal in a trial by the Senate is the public airing of the evidence of what Biden and his crowd have done to America. The list of articles should be lengthy.
When democrats didn't have any scruples over impeaching Trump for unproven allegations TWICE, why should anyone else? Given that the republicans will inevitably dominate in 2024.

If it doesn't happen in January, the Republican Party is dead.

The impeachment of Joey Xi Bai Dung may be possible after November 2022. However, getting 2/3rds of the Senate to convict him may be a bridge to far.

Time will tell. I rather think most Americans will stand against that umbrella group democrat weirdo lefty agenda. Made up genders, false claims of ...isms or phobias. Liberals don't build or create. No, they tear down and destroy. They are deconstructive, not constructive. They don't build bridges; liberals don't land people on the moon or cure cancer. They do NOTHING.

Well you’d need actual high crimes and misdemeanors and unfortunately for you all the things that you say happened are unverified conspiracy theories. You’ve been conned
You really do not. Impeachment is a political process and congress gets to define those crimes as anything they want.

This is going to be a normal thing and it is going to be extremely toxic for our political process.

trump-born-in-keyna.jpg
And pedophilia will be pushed to acceptance. With bestiality and euthanasia next on the agendas.

You really do not. Impeachment is a political process and congress gets to define those crimes as anything they want.

This is going to be a normal thing and it is going to be extremely toxic for our political process.
Agreed

They have been trained to avoid all contact with reality, facts, or evidence.
Trying to respond here to any comments they make or questions they ask is pointless.

No answers or explanations exist outside of their isolated, insulated, fabricated reality.

Well you’d need actual high crimes and misdemeanors and unfortunately for you all the things that you say happened are unverified conspiracy theories. You’ve been conned

We'll just manufacture some.

Your game, your rules.

You will hate it.

Yeah, and lacking the votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove ( like the two times Trump was impeached ) what good does it do to Impeach a President?

Also it seem you want to be a Democrat and waste Taxpayer dollars and time!

Forum List

Back