Why can't we impeach Biden?

I was thinking more on a moral and maturity level but you are correct the childish tactics are seeping into the highest levels of our government. It’s embarassing

What is frankly childish is that you THINK it is childish. It is in fact many religion's highest morality:

Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

Democrats hold the majority and are protecting the dementia-ravaged, compromised, criminal.

Funny how Democrats toyed with the idea of trying to use the 25rh Amendment to remove a GOP President because they did not like him then installed a dementia-ravaged President who is the literal poster child for why the 25th Amendment was created in the 1st place.

:p
Actually it was members of Trump’s own party that toyed with the 25th

What is frankly childish is that you THINK it is childish. It is in fact many religion's highest morality:

Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.
I know it’s childish. If you don’t think so then you have a childish mentality.

I live by the Golden Rule… the case you are talking about is doing to others what they have done to you. That’s is very different from what the golden rule actually says. Grow up

I know it’s childish. If you don’t think so then you have a childish mentality.

I live by the Golden Rule… the case you are talking about is doing to others what they have done to you. That’s is very different from what the golden rule actually says. Grow up
Yea...revenge and the Golden Rule are polar opposites

OBSTRUCTION is a technicality like saying you were home at 10 but truth was, you were home at 10:01. This is how the demon Rats roll. They know there is no crimes but they catch you on a Technicality.
No. Obstruction is hindering an official investigation. Misleading, stalling, lying, failing to provide material evidence in a timely manner...or covering up said evidence.

Your example is meaningless..unless by telling them you got home at 10:01, you were able to commit a felony in less than 1 minute. :auiqs.jpg:

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Who says bedin can't be impeached? We have a whole list of reasons to put this shit down for the count. Any of the decisions he has made. Plenty of evidence he is in China's back pocket, Their is his executive duty to secure our borders His actions on millions of illegal and he is funding this treason with our money. He is just an all round piece of treasonous piece of shit who's moves have all been to destroy America. Because even a totally useless shit gets one right every blue moon. I don't want to hear any more about young boys rubbing his golden leg hair down and it makes me puke every time I have to watch the sick child molesting pervert groping girls. He always wants to shake hands with what my friends drunk dad called spooks. If I hadn't seen what a nasty dirty treasonous shit he has been his whole life I might feel sorry for the shit. Someone needs to set him down and tell him when your mind dies your body should die too. One day soon he will wonder from the podium and fall head first from a 20 foot stage followed by applause.

Apparently not in the mind of SweetSue92

The Golden Rule is meant to prevent you from doing to others what you don't want done to you.

Democrats don't care about that, because they never think conservatives will turn unfair play around

Guess what.

Those days are over now.

The Golden Rule is meant to prevent you from doing to others what you don't want done to you.

Democrats don't care about that, because they never think conservatives will turn unfair play around

Guess what.

Those days are over now.
You aren’t following through with that idea. You just get stuck on the “Dems are evil” narrative. You were using the golden rule to justify doing it back to the Dems. That’s not how it works.

You aren’t following through with that idea. You just get stuck on the “Dems are evil” narrative. You were using the golden rule to justify doing it back to the Dems. That’s not how it works.

Wrong. I was using it to say that Democrats think through tactics never imagining that those same tactics might be used on them, ever. They don't care, they certainly haven't the morals for it for the most part.

Wrong. I was using it to say that Democrats think through tactics never imagining that those same tactics might be used on them, ever. They don't care, they certainly haven't the morals for it for the most part.
Right but youre advocating following that example so what does that say about you?

You must know if the kooky Rs win the house, impeachment proceedings will begin in short order.
Stupid, useless & pointless. Then the nation would just have to deal with Kamela.

The nation would be far better served with the impeachment of Mayorkas, followed by the refusal to give advice and consent of anyone to head the depart of Homeland that is going to destroy the nation.

The representatives and Senators should focus on controlling the bureaucracy, just like the DNC did when Trump was in office.

Biden will be impeached when the Republicans take over the House and Senate this November.
Dumb idea that will achieve nothing.

If the DNC establishment around him, control everything he does, who the hell cares? :dunno:
Only the folks that are brainwashed and programed by partisan media to focus their rage on HIM, rather than the folks that are really in control.

The person replacing him, will just continue the same policies, for the exact same interests and stake holders.

Not to sound cliche but I think he's a CIA asset ( liability as it were ). Aside from that the Republicans don't want any distractions from the midterms at this point but if things get worse next year don't count out impeachment at all. But they need to get Kamala Harris too so that whoever is the new speaker of the house would be president.

Was Sleepy Old Uncle Joe responsible for your Orange Baboon's FIRST impeachment? No.

Was Sleepy Old Uncle Joe responsible for your Orange Baboon's SECOND impeachment? No.

Old Joe has his OWN sins to answer for.

The two impeachments of the arrogant, ignorant, lying big-mouthed traitorous Orange Baboon-God should not be put into the balance against Old Joe.

• Mr Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, choked up on the Senate floor as he explained his decision to convict the president
  • He said Mr Trump had been "guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust" and "a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values".

------------
[Words from a Republican Senator who saw the evidence on the first impeachment, and voted to convict Trump based on the evidence, nothing else.]

------------
The U.S. Senate on Saturday acquitted former President Donald Trump on an impeachment charge of inciting an insurrection.

The acquittal comes more than a month after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol as lawmakers were counting the electoral results that certified Trump's loss. Five people died in the riot, including a police officer. Two other officers later killed themselves.

A majority of senators voted to convict Trump — 57 to 43, including seven Republicans. But two-thirds, or 67 votes, was needed to convict. It was the second time Trump was acquitted in an impeachment trial.

----------------------------

Being acquitted does not mean that the person is actually innocent of the charges, only that there were not enough votes to declare him guilty of the charges.
It was all theater.

He knew that Trump was never going to be indicted, or he would have never voted that way. He was in debt to Trump, and he owed Trump.

Trump owns him.

Guess what.

Those days are over now.
That’s some fucking lame shit there.

I doubt Jesus would sign on to that

It seems there are two groups at war here: The Pro Trumpers and those malignant piss-ant smarmy anti-Trumpers. Of the two, the Anti Trumpers are more toxic than plutonium. And far mor prevalent. So, what if in an alternate universe: Biden's home in Greenville Delaware was raided with a vague ambivalent search warrant? Would you Democrats like that?

It seems there are two groups at war here: The Pro Trumpers and those malignant piss-ant smarmy anti-Trumpers. Of the two, the Anti Trumpers are more toxic than plutonium. And far mor prevalent. So, what if in an alternate universe: Biden's home in Greenville Delaware was raided with a vague ambivalent search warrant? Would you Democrats like that?
If he illegally took national secrets home after his term ended and refused to return them for over a year… I would have no problem with it

Ya pissant bitch

Forum List

Back