Why can't we impeach Biden?

If he illegally took national secrets home after his term ended and refused to return them for over a year… I would have no problem with it

Ya pissant bitch
And Proof? What Proof? I am done with you idiots. Trump did stuff, the media says so? Are you THAT fucking DUMB to believe the media?

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Awwwww, poor little bitch boi.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
So is this meth or just alcohol talking?

Democrats obsession with destroying Trump. And what has Trump DONE? I am done arguing with anti-Trumpers. Done with you.
I asked you a question and that’s your fucked up lame response ?

Pfffft

I asked you a question and that’s your fucked up lame response ?

Pfffft
I started this thread, Einstein. We impeached WALDO the Wonder monkey because YOU fucking dingbats don't understand what a bad precedent that set. YOU DO UNDERSTAND what a PRECEDENT is, do you?

I started this thread, Einstein. We impeached WALDO the Wonder monkey because YOU fucking dingbats don't understand what a bad precedent that set. YOU DO UNDERSTAND what a PRECEDENT is, do you?
Wow. You are drinking heavy tonight. Huh.

You claimed I was getting bad information from “the media”

Where do you get your information from?

Trump’s ass?

WHy casn't

Whee do you get your information from?

Trump’s ass?
And you, Bidens ass? Please. I use various sources. You cannot trust the mainstream media anymore.

WHy casn't

Where do you get your information from?

Trump’s ass?
So tell us what crackpot sources you use.

This ought to be interesting
Really, what sources do you use? Have you been doing heroin or crack lately? I love that shit you assholes do. So Biden isn't ramping up inflation? NO? So, meanwhile back at the ranch: Impeach Trump over made up reasons...that's OK? Don't segue this into something else.

Really, what sources do you use? Have you been doing heroin or crack lately? I love that shit you assholes do. So Biden isn't ramping up inflation? NO? So, meanwhile back at the ranch: Impeach Trump over made up reasons...that's OK? Don't segue this into something else.
Ashamed of your “sources” huh…

Thought so.

Hey… remember to keep that hate alive tomorrow when the hangover hits

We'll see if the R's have the nads to impeach him. Im highly doubtful that these spineless wonders will do anything but talk.

Because Marxists control D.C. and Biden is a Marxist.

Evidently the Trumpsters aren't aware of the PARADE of Trump attorneys, Trump staffers, Republican politicians and Trump employees who are LINED UP to testify against him UNDER OATH in the various trials.

Or of the emails, texts, photos and videos that will be placed in evidence and used by the prosecution.

That's how closed their world is. This stuff is kept from them by voices they choose to trust, who know that the rubes will not be curious enough to find out on their own.

This is a cult.

Says the people who support a cartoon character for president.

Caricature-of-Joe-scaled.jpg

Made up reasons?

Bitch are you olde, stupid and dumb?

Forum List

Back