Why can't we impeach Biden?

Biden will be impeached when the Republicans take over the House and Senate this November.

In the first impeachment, obstruction was all over and proven in Mueller's Part 2. If the Republican party had any spine or any character left in it, Trump should have been done right there. And I'm sorry. Fomenting insurrection and impeding the peaceful transition of power...jeez, we've put people on death row for less than this. :)
OBSTRUCTION is a technicality like saying you were home at 10 but truth was, you were home at 10:01. This is how the demon Rats roll. They know there is no crimes but they catch you on a Technicality.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
Cause we'd get Harris who is obviously less FIT because she doesn't have dementia and still can't string together a coherent thought.

When democrats didn't have any scruples over impeaching Trump for unproven allegations TWICE, why should anyone else? Given that the republicans will inevitably dominate in 2024.
Impeachment means indictment. Trump was investigated about the allegations, and the investigation showed that he had asked Zelinski to say that Biden was under investigation, which was before the election.
------------------------------
Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry found that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

First impeachment of Donald Trump - Wikipedia​

--------------------------
The same with the second impeachment. He was investigated:

"Congress, with bipartisan support, voted to impeach the president for ‘incitement of insurrection’ after an expedited debate that saw criticism of Trump from members in both parties."

-------------------------------------

Both times it had to go to the Senate. The majority Republican Senate would not convict Trump of those serious issues for partisan reasons, because they wanted to stay in power, not because he was innocent.

Right, there was so much "evidence" the Senate told House Dems to pound sand on their fakepeachments. :eusa_hand:
  • Mr Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, choked up on the Senate floor as he explained his decision to convict the president
  • He said Mr Trump had been "guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust" and "a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values".

------------
[Words from a Republican Senator who saw the evidence on the first impeachment, and voted to convict Trump based on the evidence, nothing else.]

------------
The U.S. Senate on Saturday acquitted former President Donald Trump on an impeachment charge of inciting an insurrection.

The acquittal comes more than a month after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol as lawmakers were counting the electoral results that certified Trump's loss. Five people died in the riot, including a police officer. Two other officers later killed themselves.

A majority of senators voted to convict Trump — 57 to 43, including seven Republicans. But two-thirds, or 67 votes, was needed to convict. It was the second time Trump was acquitted in an impeachment trial.

----------------------------

Being acquitted does not mean that the person is actually innocent of the charges, only that there were not enough votes to declare him guilty of the charges.

Why not? He is obviously unfit. And he and Hunter have some rather questionable foreign connections, between Burisma and Sintech. But impeach Trump TWICE and all you get is NOTHING with all your might, all you get is NOTHING. Redact me this , redact me that...the Mer-a-Lago raid was just a unprecedented phishing expedition. Two impeachments and a contrived hearing over Jan. 6th. Impeach Biden.
We can't impeach Biden because the House is the one who impeaches and the current House is run by Democrats. Check back in January 2023.

We absolutely can. However, it would be a pointless exercise until Republicans control The House.

After November, I have no doubt we will see impeachment hearings against Biden begin.

I suspect, and would support, impeachment of the opposing party's President to become a regular thing in American politics.
January. Democrats will still be in control until then.

It works in the Senate, yes? Blowing up the filibuster and etc?

Fail
I was thinking more on a moral and maturity level but you are correct the childish tactics are seeping into the highest levels of our government. It’s embarassing

Forum List

Back