Why Confront Islam?

There is not a religious exception to threaten illegitimate aggression or to implement illegitimate aggression and such tenets of creed can be determined apathestically .
No exceptions are required to threaten an illegitimate aggression. I like 45 ACP for that.

Exceptions for implementing illegitimate aggression would be like dropping two A-bombs on Japan. I'd make that deal. How 'bout you, Udivich, would you make that deal?

tenets of creed can be determined apathestically

apathestically? What are you trying to say here, lil feller? :dunno:

apathetically: having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior. not interested or concerned; indifferent or unresponsive: an apathetic audience.

" Misspelled "
* Stated Multiple Times *

apathetically: having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior. not interested or concerned; indifferent or unresponsive: an apathetic audience.
Apatheism - Wikipedia
Apatheism (/ˌæpəˈθiːɪzəm/;[citation needed] a portmanteau of apathy and theism) is the attitude of apathy towards the existence or non-existence of god(s). It is more of an attitude rather than a belief, claim, or belief system.[1][2]

An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. The existence of god(s) is not rejected, but may be designated irrelevant.[3]

" Promoting Propagation "

* Facilitating Fester *
No exceptions are required to threaten an illegitimate aggression. I like 45 ACP for that. Exceptions for implementing illegitimate aggression would be like dropping two A-bombs on Japan. I'd make that deal. How 'bout you, Udivich, would you make that deal?
Operation Downfall - Wikipedia
Because the U.S. military planners assumed "that operations in this area will be opposed not only by the available organized military forces of the Empire, but also by a fanatically hostile population",[28] high casualties were thought to be inevitable, but nobody knew with certainty how high. Several people made estimates, but they varied widely in numbers, assumptions and purposes, which included advocating and opposing the invasion. The estimated casualty figures later became a crucial point in postwar debate over the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

" New Rules Different Precedence "

* Self Evident Pivot Points *
Can you tell me why it's important to know that and what the relevance of the distinction is?
The importance of knowing a distinction between torahnism , qurayshism , fictional ishmaelism , antinomianism and non aggression principles is an ability to easily and quickly dispatch the dogma of nomian edicts .

By example , it is this simple - Anyone knows Arab Saudi's Cops Email .

Islam is confronting us. We just happen to be kicking their collective bare-hand-wiped ass in return.

" New Rules Different Precedence "

* Self Evident Pivot Points *
Can you tell me why it's important to know that and what the relevance of the distinction is?
The importance of knowing a distinction between torahnism , qurayshism , fictional ishmaelism , antinomianism and non aggression principles is an ability to easily and quickly dispatch the dogma of nomian edicts .

By example , it is this simple - Anyone knows Arab Saudi's Cops Email .
If what you are trying to say is that man rationalizes his incongruous behaviors that really is nothing new.

Or maybe you wish to take that to the extreme and say that man is deceitful in his mind intentions and does say knowingly.

Can you easily dispatch my dogmas?

" Nomian Dictum "

* Unrelated Rhetoric *
Dogma - Wikipedia
"Dogma" is transliterated in the 17th century from Latin (Latin: dogma) meaning "philosophical tenet", derived from the Greek dogma (Greek: δόγμα) meaning literally "that which one thinks is true" and dokein (Greek: dokeo) "to seem good".[4][5]

" Promoting Veneration Of Blind Obedience To The Lofted Shiny Anus "

* Hiding The Obvious In Plain Site *
Islam is confronting us. We just happen to be kicking their collective bare-hand-wiped ass in return.
An accurate reference to the pervasive disposition of fictional ishmaelism towards hostility is in the idiom of " i slam " .

Using the term " islam " , rather than " i slam " , in reference to fictional ishmaelism only serves to legitimize and disguise its deceit through orwellian double speak .

" Promoting Veneration Of Blind Obedience To The Lofted Shiny Anus "

* Hiding The Obvious In Plain Site *
An accurate reference to the pervasive disposition of fictional ishmaelism towards hostility is in the idiom of " i slam " .

Using the term " islam " , rather than " i slam " , in reference to fictional ishmaelism only serves to legitimize and disguise its deceit through orwellian double speak .

You need to learn English.

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
How Good can Any alleged Religious be, if they cannot take the moral high ground, at every moral opportunity?

" Nomian Dictum "

* Unrelated Rhetoric *
Dogma - Wikipedia
"Dogma" is transliterated in the 17th century from Latin (Latin: dogma) meaning "philosophical tenet", derived from the Greek dogma (Greek: δόγμα) meaning literally "that which one thinks is true" and dokein (Greek: dokeo) "to seem good".[4][5]
I know what dogma is.

I am asking you if mine can be easily dispatched?

Quran-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-For-Desktop-2-400x267.jpeg

In spite of what the Left claims, ignoring Islam only opens the door wide for Muslims to expand their influence in America.

Because if we don’t, it will continue to get more extreme. This is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their leftist apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Abomination of Islam is based on irrefutable facts and it is not only rational, it is ethically imperative. Until the Western world understands the threat of Islamic ideology to their society and culture, people will continue to die. We simply cannot ignore this assault to our way of life.

A telling essay on what America is confronted by the presence of Islam.

Much more @ Why Confront Islam?
How Good can Any alleged Religious be, if they cannot take the moral high ground, at every moral opportunity?
Because it is the ones that do not that have.

" Misspelled "
* Stated Multiple Times *

Apatheism - Wikipedia
Apatheism (/ˌæpəˈθiːɪzəm/;[citation needed] a portmanteau of apathy and theism) is the attitude of apathy towards the existence or non-existence of god(s). It is more of an attitude rather than a belief, claim, or belief system.[1][2]

An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. The existence of god(s) is not rejected, but may be designated irrelevant.[3]
You aren't saying it right. The correct word is apathetically.

But no, tenets of creed cannot be determined apathestically.

" Argumentative Clown Car "

* Trivialities One More Succinct *
But no, tenets of creed cannot be determined apatheistically.
The correct term is apatheistic when it regards tenets of creed seeking exception as a theistic religion , though there is otherwise little difference between tenets of creed and religion .

As fictional ishmaelism is a theistic religion that would seek to claim a religious exception for tenets of creed that violate non aggression principles , the violations are determined more succinctly by application of apatheism .

Thus , as to whether a tenet of creed in fictional ishmaelism violates non aggression principles can be determined apatheistically , which definitely includes apathy towards a claim for exception as a theistic religion .

" Argumentative Clown Car "

* Trivialities One More Succinct *
But no, tenets of creed cannot be determined apatheistically.
The correct term is apatheistic when it regards tenets of creed seeking exception as a theistic religion , though there is otherwise little difference between tenets of creed and religion .

As fictional ishmaelism is a theistic religion that would seek to claim a religious exception for tenets of creed that violate non aggression principles , the violations are determined more succinctly by application of apatheism .

Thus , as to whether a tenet of creed in fictional ishmaelism violates non aggression principles can be determined apatheistically , which definitely includes apathy towards a claim for exception as a theistic religion .
Not the way you are using it.

You misuse words, make a lot of false assumptions and your conclusions aren't logical.

" Looking For Dirt "

* All Hail Space Scat *
...we have modern textile technologies now; we should confront Muslims on Muslim fashion.
Where is Versace, when we need him.
Since form follows function , desert attire is needed in arid climates to protect nomads and those subject to the elements from stripping sand and glaring sun .

However , outside of applying the function , being cloistered by such forms is as pointless as wearing a raincoat to take a shower .

The most direct condemnation of the outward behavior of fictional ishmaelism is to shed light on its idol worship of the shiny anus , the deception through ignorance of its members to prostrate themselves with blind obedience in veneration for pompous , pious , lofted ass holes , promoting Hisbah - Wikipedia .

180px-The_Blackstone.jpg

Forum List

Back