Why defunding the police is a win win for all!!

Defund the police. Abolish the police. That means less protection for the thugs and criminals. It would be open season on everyone not just law abiding innocent.

Do you want to see crime increase 10 times the current rate? Go ahead and defund.
The NY times just did an artical on how the cops really spend their time....dude, think about it, all the money we spending now on useless cops and crime is up in some parts of the nation...so who gives a fuck if they there or not, especially in urban areas.......they don't prevent crimes, they don't solve crimes, they actually don't do shit.

Gee, when I was growing up in Bklyn, my family thought it was an embarrassment to take handouts for schools lunches. You're right. My breakfact consisted of a slice of bread, no butter and a cup of coffee. Lunch consisted of a leftover on a slice of bread. I didn't know what buuter or mayonnaise until my teen years. We ate a lot of spaghetti, beans, and potatoes.
Fact is I was just thinking about fried potato and egg and fried eggplant sandwich.

good sandwich--- you will not need butter or mayo on that one------pepper

It works and we all know it.....but if you fix something that you know will work, that means blacks will somehow get ahead of the curve, decrease the violence in their communities, allow self esteem to emerge and eventually success to take over and well, how can white liberals control us ever again?
The illigitimate baby issue and the schools not being tough enough are two of the areas that need to be improved on. The leadership never takes those issues on. People do feel for people. All tend to get numb after a while.

HAY MORONS.....AS USUAL YOU HIJACK A THREAD AND TAKE IT DOWN STUPID LANE...I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MF'S EATING A MEAL, PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION
Where did you learn English?

In a gutter?

welfare is a prime underlying cause of crime

marginal people can live without working

and that poisons the whole family

The state of NY spends 6 billion dollars a year on law enforcement. 6 billion dollars. States all across this nation allocate more funds to law enforcement than any other service in these states.

Now imagine just for a moment, taking a huge chunk of that money and putting it in after school programs, job training, helping local business's in these communities, mentoring young kids...imagine the drop in youth violence and deaths. Thats where the problem is people....we build up our cops, arm them to the max, hire the worse of the worse, spend millions and keep spending millions trying to contain an environment that we keep expanding from lack of resource involvement.

When I was a kid, there were after school programs, summer jobs programs, mentoring opportunities....if we continue to neglect what is obvious in our face, than keep expecting the same results over and over and over....

A number of programs suggested by you have existed for decades, money taken from first responders is not a panacea. It's time for the public school system to fund courses for parenting, and for the districts to expand pre-school once the child is toilet trained.

When I was a kid in San Francisco the police dept. had PAL (Police Activity League), officers volunteered to coach basketball, baseball and track, as well as fishing and golf for children under the age of 14. In some communities all around our country, Youth Courts has been established. See:

The problem with Youth (or Teen) courts is not the kids, it is turf battles among the adults.

The state of NY spends 6 billion dollars a year on law enforcement. 6 billion dollars. States all across this nation allocate more funds to law enforcement than any other service in these states.

Now imagine just for a moment, taking a huge chunk of that money and putting it in after school programs, job training, helping local business's in these communities, mentoring young kids...imagine the drop in youth violence and deaths. Thats where the problem is people....we build up our cops, arm them to the max, hire the worse of the worse, spend millions and keep spending millions trying to contain an environment that we keep expanding from lack of resource involvement.

When I was a kid, there were after school programs, summer jobs programs, mentoring opportunities....if we continue to neglect what is obvious in our face, than keep expecting the same results over and over and over....

We've been throwing money at social programs for decades, and still have cities filled with barely functional morons who vote only to increase their handout from the Democrats.

Make an end to it.

You're 100% right OP, however these white rightwingers have been programmed not to accept any form of compromise, just attack, attack, attack!!!

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Yeah, passing a 20 dollar fake bill, the criminal FLoyd deserved to die, e?

A criminal is a criminal in his heart. It doesnt matter the profession. if you get ripped off by a building contractor will you never hire one again and go out throwing rocks at everyone you see?

The cop who murdered Floyd and his compatriots were from one department. And that cop apparently new Floyd and had a personal grudge with him apparently, So it wasnt really about passing a counterfeit 20. When cops have saved lives or put themselves in harms way at any hour of the night or day its never a news story.
theres lots of good cops who care about the communities they work, but that gets zero coverage. You do know that Muhammed Ali would not have become a boxer if it hadnt been for a local cop who got him into boxing. That doesnt mean every cop is good either, but people need to use their brain and stop tar brushing cops as murderers , which has been done.

Local business want cops in their neighbor hoods. What they dont want are rioters and looters who take everything they worked for. Hiring bad cops and keeping them on the force is a state and local problem. Its not so much a Federal problem and years of local government apathy and corruption has led to bad cops thriving instead of being fired. Its not the everyday police officer that needs to be threatened but try maybe threatening the police unions with defunding and watch things change.

The NY times just did an artical on how the cops really spend their time....dude, think about it, all the money we spending now on useless cops and crime is up in some parts of the nation...so who gives a fuck if they there or not, especially in urban areas.......they don't prevent crimes, they don't solve crimes, they actually don't do shit.
really they dont solve crimes?....who does then....you?....

What makes you think that crime wouldn't soar ? If the cat's away, the mice will play as the timeless proverb states.

After the Freddy Gay situation and riots, the Baltimore police stepped back a bit from heavy handed law enforcement at the mayor's insistence, and murders went through the roof.

You have convinced me, Tiger Honey. We don't need cops at all. Why have I been so blind. I congratulate Obama for starting the war on cops. He was a visionary.

And now imagine if more people (especially black males) would actually change their behavior, so the police wouldn't be called in the first place !!

Imagine the money we could save if we didn't actually need so many cops on the street !!

Thanks to criminals, us taxpayers continue to get screwed and pay the freight for all of their irresponsibility !!!!

^^ idiot OP seems to be forgetting we’ve already spent billions on inner city programs. They don’t work, that’s obvious now.

What they need is more cops, and stricter longer sentencing for violent crime. Eliminate violent crime in black communities, and you’ll see all those other problems solve themselves.

Ok. How much tax are you willing to pay? Twice as much? Three times as much in taxes? You will need to. Prisons are expensive to build. And they cost money to house those prisoners you seem to think will somehow solve the problems.

America has more people in prisons than China and Russia combined. But despite the fact it hasn’t solved the problems. We are going to double down on the failed programs of yesterday. Idiocy.

Forum List

Back