Why did 'Breaking the Silence' fund PA snitch Ezra Nawi?

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
A follow-up report on Channel 2 TV Monday showed a cash link between Ezra Nawi, the radical leftist from the NGO called Ta'ayush, who boasted on hidden camera that he informs to the Palestinian Authority on Arabs who seek to sell land to Jews, and other leftist groups.

The latest hidden camera footage showed Nawi receiving both cash and checks from Breaking the Silence – a group that spreads unfounded stories about alleged Israeli war crimes to foreign audiences.
The money – one for NIS 1,400 and another for "over NIS 2,000," in his words – was intended for him and for another radical activist, Guy Botavia.

Nawi received another check, for the sum of NIS 1,300, from Rabbis for Human Rights, in October of 2014. Rabbis for Human Rights told Channel 2that the payment was for transportation services and also for accompanying lawyers on tours. It added that all cooperation with Nawi has been discontinued since the damaging revelations against him last week.

Why did Breaking the Silence fund PA snitch Ezra Nawi?

So many Arab Muslim colonists were selling land to the Israeli's that almost from the start, the Arabs made it illegal with a punishment of death. The Zionists were peacefully buying land, can't have that.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

So many Arab Muslim colonists were selling land to the Israeli's that almost from the start, the Arabs made it illegal with a punishment of death. The Zionists were peacefully buying land, can't have that.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

No you can't have Europeans buying land in order to evict the native people and create an exclusionary state for foreigners.

Land ownership Palestine 1943. Jews owned less than 5% of the land.

upload_2016-1-13_10-47-5.png

Survey of Palestine Vol. 2. Berman Jewish Policy Archive, NYU/Wagner

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner

I love the cherry picking. But just for fun lets review.

looks like by your own numbers at this time in history the judaic people owned about 6% of the total land area in palestine, Depending on if you are counting all of palestine which obviously includes what eventually became Jordan.

But they carry roughly 57% of the tax burden ;--)

Well thats perfectly fair ;--)

upload_2016-1-13_10-47-5-png.59756

Lets just see how we derived those numbers my homosexual Arab Muslim colonist friend

OK so Jews owned about 1.5 million shares of land ( undefined as acres or hectare or whatever ) and Arabs owned about 24.7 million shares

Means at this time the Judaic people owned about 6% of the total shares of land which they had purchased from willing Arab Muslim colonists sellers.

Now the total taxes paid on all shares was ( according to your own first source of course paperwork ) was 799,000 with the Judaic share of that burden being 448,00 or about 57% of the total tax burden.

No racism or bigotry being enacted against the judaic people there now is there ?

Last edited:

looks like by your own numbers the judaic people owned about 6% of the total land area in palestine,

Lets just see how we derived those numbers my homosexual Arab Muslim colonist friend

OK so Jews owned about 1.5 million shares of land ( undefined as acres or hectare or whatever ) and Arabs owned about 24.7 million shares

Means at this time the Judaic people owned about 6% million shares of land which they had purchased from willing Arab Muslim colonists sellers.

Now the total taxes paid on all shares was ( according to your own first source of course paperwork ) was 799,000 with the Judaic share of that burden being 448,00 or about 57% of the total tax burden.

No racism or bigotry being enacted against the judaic people there now is there ?

There are two reasons why the Jews paid more tax. If you read the Survey you would know.

1. Urban land was taxed at a much higher rate than rural land. Jews owned more urban land proportionally.

2. Real estate tax was based on actual value of the sales contract. Muslims and Christians had owned the land for generations and the value of the sales transactions was far lower than the more recent acquisitions by the Jews.

looks like by your own numbers the judaic people owned about 6% of the total land area in palestine,

Means at this time the Judaic people owned about 6% million shares of land which they had purchased from willing Arab Muslim colonists sellers.

There are two reasons why the Jews paid more tax. If you read the Survey you would know.

1. Urban land was taxed at a much higher rate than rural land. Jews owned more urban land proportionally.

2. Real estate tax was based on actual value of the sales contract. Muslims and Christians had owned the land for generations and the value of the sales transactions was far lower than the more recent acquisitions by the Jews.

Interesting

So in other words the Arab Muslim colonists sold out at hyper inflated prices and then based the taxes not on the true value but on the hyper inflated purchase price. Interesting. So no new tax evaluation for people who might have purchased years ago. Just higher taxes for those recent purchases.

Well thats not a rigged system

Carry on

Interesting

So in other words the Arab Muslim colonists sold out at hyper inflated prices and then based the taxes not on the true value but on the hyper inflated purchase price. Interesting. So no new tax evaluation for people who might have purchased years ago. Just higher taxes for those recent purchases.

Carry on

As you well know, the value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it. They taxed at actual value, not on assessed value.

Assessed value taxation is a rather new concept taxation wise and is subject to dispute.

Taxing based on actual funds that changed hands is less controversial.

OK you must live in your Mumzies basement. If the houses around mine sell for 1000 times what I bought mine for years ago. What do you think happens on my next tax assessment ?

Or don't you do tax assessments for Arab Muslim colonists.

And once you've wrapped your sexy self around that one, how about if we at least make some effort to stick to the subject.

Which is Arab Colonists amounting to war profiteers.

Interesting

Carry on

As you well know, the value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it. They taxed at actual value, not on assessed value.

Assessed value taxation is a rather new concept taxation wise and is subject to dispute.

Don't you think it's bothersome that pro-Palestinian human rights activists snitch on Palestinians, sending them to their obvious demise?

OK you must live in your Mumzies basement. If the houses around mine sell for 1000 times what I bought mine for years ago. What do you think happens on my next tax assessment ?

Or don't you do tax assessments for Arab Muslim colonists.

And once you've wrapped your sexy self around that one, how about if we at least make some effort to stick to the subject.

Which is Arab Colonists amounting to war profiteers.

The Arabs weren't collecting the taxes from the Jewish Colonists, the British were, and before them the Turks were.

The colonists are the Jews as they defined themselves as such. Notice how Weizmann recognizes that TransJordania is not Palestine, although he was planning to colonize it too.

"July 25, 1926
London (Jul. 23)
(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee

The contemplated trip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria, were the main features around which the deliberations centered.
“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,” Dr. Weizmann said.""

[FONT=PT Serif, Times New Roman]Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ[/FONT]

Interesting

Carry on

Don't you think it's bothersome that pro-Palestinian human rights activists snitch on Palestinians, sending them to their obvious demise?

From what I can gather, it appears that the Palestinians have adopted laws and regulations similar to Israel Land Council (ILC) and Jewish National Fund (JNF) laws which prohibit the sale of land or lease of land to non-Jews once the land is, as the Jews say, "saved", i.e. acquired from a Gentile. Only, the Palestinians reversed the concept and prohibit a Gentile from selling land to a Jew. Seems fair.

Now there is a Jewish fellow that reports the crime of selling land to Jews on the part of Gentiles to the Palestinian authorities.. I don't like tattle tales, but he is reporting a crime.

Interesting

Carry on

From what I can gather, it appears that the Palestinians have adopted laws and regulations similar to Israel Land Council (ILC) and Jewish National Fund (JNF) laws which prohibit the sale of land or lease of land to non-Jews once the land is, as the Jews say, "saved", i.e. acquired from a Gentile. Only, the Palestinians reversed the concept and prohibit a Gentile from selling land to a Jew. Seems fair.

Now there is a Jewish fellow that reports the crime of selling land to Jews on the part of Gentiles to the Palestinian authorities.. I don't like tattle tales, but he is reporting a crime.

What I don't like is hypocrisy.

I am against your political view, and I find them amusing and despicable. But Since I gather you're a mature and wise poster, let us talk this rationally.

The modern State of Israel has no law regarding real estate selling prohibitions of ANY KIND. If you want to compare the Palestinian law, compare it to Israeli law of nowdays, and point the specifical law if exists. I can bring you lawsa from biblical times, but it will be rediculous, since such laws don't exist today.

Furthermore, I'll tell you this, too. In the northern city of Afula, they just had a construction bidding, the right to build and develop the lands and real estate was given to 4 Arab families. Not only wasn't the offer illigal, they start working on the project every day now.

So there is no descrimination there.

It's a known fact that the PA abuses, if not kills, those who're catched trying to sell lands to Jews. It's a racist law they have, which Pro-Palestinians see as ok., No comparison there to apartheid regimes who classsify right on ethnic belonging, for some reason if the racists are from "Palestine". It's acceptable. eh.

But well, that's not the issue.

The Issue is Ezra Nawi. Of course, he snitches on potential sellers. Whle he is Israeli citiyen, and the fact that he even CONNECTS with Fatah is illegal in itself, -I donát know how an Israeli citiyen is related to Palestinian intelligence, this is in itself treason. Of course, it's fine and dandy to rat on Palestinian landlords and sellers, it's as fine as Germans ratting on Jews to the Nazis, knowing that they're propably dead meat from that moment on.

But, since I hate hypocrisy, I hate people calling those kind of man "Human Rights activists." People who snitch and send people to die don't have any kind of understanding of what Human Rights are. Simple as that.

Interesting

Carry on

I am against your political view, and I find them amusing and despicable. But Since I gather you're a mature and wise poster, let us talk this rationally.

The modern State of Israel has no law regarding real estate selling prohibitions of ANY KIND. If you want to compare the Palestinian law, compare it to Israeli law of nowdays, and point the specifical law if exists. I can bring you lawsa from biblical times, but it will be rediculous, since such laws don't exist today.

Furthermore, I'll tell you this, too. In the northern city of Afula, they just had a construction bidding, the right to build and develop the lands and real estate was given to 4 Arab families. Not only wasn't the offer illigal, they start working on the project every day now.

It's a known fact that the PA abuses, if not kills, those who're catched trying to sell lands to Jews. It's a racist law they have, which Pro-Palestinians see as ok., No comparison there to apartheid regimes who classsify right on ethnic belonging, for some reason if the racists are from "Palestine". It's acceptable. eh.

The Issue is Ezra Nawi. Of course, he snitches on potential sellers. Whle he is Israeli citiyen, and the fact that he even CONNECTS with Fatah is illegal in itself, -I donát know how an Israeli citiyen is related to Palestinian intelligence, this is in itself treason. Of course, it's fine and dandy to rat on Palestinian landlords and sellers, it's as fine as Germans ratting on Jews to the Nazis, knowing that they're propably dead meat from that moment on.

But, since I hate hypocrisy, I hate people calling those kind of man "Human Rights activists." People who snitch and send people to die don't have any kind of understanding of what Human Rights are. Simple as that.

The U.S. State Department makes the claim, not just me.

"the NGO Jewish National Fund (JNF), whose statutes prohibit sale or lease of land to non-Jews. [FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Legal petitions against the JNF policy of leasing public land only to Jews continued at year’s end. The NGO Israel Land Fund continued its program to purchase Arab land throughout the country and market it to Jewish buyers, including in the diaspora. The organization claimed all the land belonged to Jews and described as a “danger” the purchase of Jewish-owned lands by non-Jews."[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]- See more at: Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2014[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]And, the high court decided on the legality of other means to prevent the sale or lease of land to non-Jews and dismissed the legal petitions against discrimination that the U.S. State Department refers to in the report.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]High Court Upholds Residential Screening Law, Enabling Jewish Villages to Keep Arabs Out

High Court upholds residential screening law, enabling Jewish villages to keep Arabs out - National

So, I am not sure what you have against the presentation of fact.
[/FONT]

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

No you can't have Europeans buying land in order to evict the native people and create an exclusionary state for foreigners.

Land ownership Palestine 1943. Jews owned less than 5% of the land.

View attachment 59756
Survey of Palestine Vol. 2. Berman Jewish Policy Archive, NYU/Wagner

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner
Oh look, da Jews were more productive and therefore paying more tax than all the Arab invaders combined....swooooosh!

Another epic fail.

So the Jews were indeed buying land and at exorbitant prices, that is, until it became punishable by death to sell land to Jews.

No more questions.

Interesting

Carry on

The U.S. State Department makes the claim, not just me.

"the NGO Jewish National Fund (JNF), whose statutes prohibit sale or lease of land to non-Jews. [FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Legal petitions against the JNF policy of leasing public land only to Jews continued at year’s end. The NGO Israel Land Fund continued its program to purchase Arab land throughout the country and market it to Jewish buyers, including in the diaspora. The organization claimed all the land belonged to Jews and described as a “danger” the purchase of Jewish-owned lands by non-Jews."[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]- See more at: Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2014[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]And, the high court decided on the legality of other means to prevent the sale or lease of land to non-Jews and dismissed the legal petitions against discrimination that the U.S. State Department refers to in the report.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]High Court Upholds Residential Screening Law, Enabling Jewish Villages to Keep Arabs Out

High Court upholds residential screening law, enabling Jewish villages to keep Arabs out - National

So, I am not sure what you have against the presentation of fact.
[/FONT]

Again, you compare to different things. If you want to compare Palestinian law to ISraeli law, do it to Israeli law, not to organizxations in favor of Israelis. Organizations don't declaire death punishments or prison or treason.

There is no comparison there.

So the Jews were indeed buying land and at exorbitant prices, that is, until it became punishable by death to sell land to Jews.

No more questions.
Of course that is just another Israeli lie.

Palestinian land laws
refer to ownership of land under the Palestinian Authority (PA). These laws prohibit Palestinians from selling Palestinian-owned lands to "any man or judicial body corporation of Israeli citizenship, living in Israel or acting on its behalf."[1][2][3] These land laws were originally enacted during the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967). Land sales to Israelis are considered treason by the Palestinians because they threaten the founding of a future state and to "halt the spread of moral, political and security corruption"

Palestinian land laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't mention Jews as the serial liars proclaim.

No more questions.
Of course that is just another Israeli lie.

Palestinian land laws
refer to ownership of land under the Palestinian Authority (PA). These laws prohibit Palestinians from selling Palestinian-owned lands to "any man or judicial body corporation of Israeli citizenship, living in Israel or acting on its behalf."[1][2][3] These land laws were originally enacted during the Jordanian occupation of the West Bank (1948–1967). Land sales to Israelis are considered treason by the Palestinians because they threaten the founding of a future state and to "halt the spread of moral, political and security corruption"

Palestinian land laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't mention Jews as the serial liars proclaim.
The Pal'istanian terrosists chose to demonstrate their intentions by sweeping excluding land sales to anyone or any entity connected to The Zionists™.

It's remarkable that Hamas Charter knuckle draggers - an invented people with an invented identity existing on the dime of their dedicated welfare fraud - live in trembling fear of even the mere mention of The Zionists

Forum List

Back