Why did Christians build Churches over existing Pagan temples?

Jews don't have supernatural saviors.
If you read your Bible carefully, Moses did not do miracles, God did.

And Jesus WAS/IS the God who revealed Himself to Moses.

Today's Christians wrongly believe the God of the OT was the One Jesus called "the Father " He was not. Jesus said He came to REVEAL the Father.
the vatican was built upon pagan religious site and used pagan imagery , what was the purpose of this
The Vatican is partly built over a temple of Cybele. The Mithraic meetings were held in underground chambers

why so many pagan statues at the vatican?

Apollo.gif

Because there is nothing "Christian" about the catholic church. It is a cult and their jesuits influence policy in every nation that hasn't kicked them out. Barrypuppet was jesuit trained, Biden was jesuit trained, every CIA director has been jesuit trained, the heads of the FBI and NSA, the majority of them have been educated in jesuit colleges. Skull and Bones is a Ivy league jesuit secret society[/QUOTE
Because there is nothing "Christian" about the catholic church. It is a cult and their jesuits influence policy in every nation that hasn't kicked them out. Barrypuppet was jesuit trained, Biden was jesuit trained, every CIA director has been jesuit trained, the heads of the FBI and NSA, the majority of them have been educated in jesuit colleges. Skull and Bones is a Ivy league jesuit secret society

That makes the rest of Christianity null and void.
Christianity IS null and void.

You state that as if it were a fact instead of your own opinion. There is indeed a God that sent his son to be the ultimate sacrifice. The Reformation started by Martin Luther that put the Bible in the hands of the common man was a direct attack on the vatican which led to the Counter-Reformation led by the jesuits where millions of Christians were murdered and tortured to death because they were deemed "heretics" and would not pledge loyalty to the vatican.

You can concatenate the following two words for yourself...
Bull
Crap

I study and research this stuff....so I know more than you.

The question of the thread is why Christianity built it's churches on top of Pagan sites. And in the longer view why did it overlay Christianity onto most of the Pagan rituals.

Today's Christians wrongly believe the God of the OT was the One Jesus called "the Father " He was not. Jesus said He came to REVEAL the Father.
Because there is nothing "Christian" about the catholic church. It is a cult and their jesuits influence policy in every nation that hasn't kicked them out. Barrypuppet was jesuit trained, Biden was jesuit trained, every CIA director has been jesuit trained, the heads of the FBI and NSA, the majority of them have been educated in jesuit colleges. Skull and Bones is a Ivy league jesuit secret society[/QUOTE

You state that as if it were a fact instead of your own opinion. There is indeed a God that sent his son to be the ultimate sacrifice. The Reformation started by Martin Luther that put the Bible in the hands of the common man was a direct attack on the vatican which led to the Counter-Reformation led by the jesuits where millions of Christians were murdered and tortured to death because they were deemed "heretics" and would not pledge loyalty to the vatican.

Bull
Crap

When it comes to religion you know squat compared to me.
Look, I get it with your paranoia, but sometimes you step beyond your boundaries.

The question of the thread is why Christianity built it's churches on top of Pagan sites. And in the longer view why did it overlay Christianity onto most of the Pagan rituals.
Because the pagan became Christians and used the buildings they already had.

the vatican was built upon pagan religious site and used pagan imagery , what was the purpose of this
The Vatican is partly built over a temple of Cybele. The Mithraic meetings were held in underground chambers

Apollo.gif

Because there is nothing "Christian" about the catholic church. It is a cult and their jesuits influence policy in every nation that hasn't kicked them out. Barrypuppet was jesuit trained, Biden was jesuit trained, every CIA director has been jesuit trained, the heads of the FBI and NSA, the majority of them have been educated in jesuit colleges. Skull and Bones is a Ivy league jesuit secret society

Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, Allen W. Dulles, John McCone, William Raborn, Richard M. Helms, James R. Schlesinger, Stansfield Turner, William H. Webster, Robert M. Gates, R. James Woolsey, John M. Deutch, George J. Tenet?

LOL

Yep....you got it.......

no ties to jesuits, catholicism, yale or skull and bones.

so where is the connection with them?

Bull
Crap

you "studied" disinformation, half-truths, propaganda and conspiracies not facts. You assume what you read was true, it's not.

You think you are the only one that has read these things?

Bull
Crap

you "studied" disinformation, half-truths, propaganda and conspiracies not facts. You assume what you read was true, it's not.

Maybe he IS.

Bull
Crap

Look, I get it with your paranoia, but sometimes you step beyond your boundaries.

Really? Do tell? Then "school" me about the history of the jesuit order and Ignatius of Loyola.....

Bull
Crap

Really? Do tell? Then "school" me about the history of the jesuit order and Ignatius of Loyola.....

Every yeshiva student knows the purpose of the RCC was to sack the world's gold.

Bull
Crap

Nope, I do the proper vetting of the information I digest and attack it from every angle possible looking into the pro and the con because in the arena of debating and discussing, you have to know all the facts...not just the ones that fit your predisposed belief system. This is what I do each and every day ten to 12 hours at a time.

Bull
Crap

Every yeshiva student knows the purpose of the RCC was to sack the world's gold.

Agreed and not just the gold but any other of the earth's treasures.

Bull
Crap

Agreed and not just the gold but any other of the earth's treasures.
Can you imagine if the RCC was forced to pay reparations?

Bull
Crap

Nope, I do the proper vetting of the information I digest and attack it from every angle possible looking into the pro and the con because in the arena of debating and discussing, you have to know all the facts...not just the ones that fit your predisposed belief system. This is what I do each and every day ten to 12 hours at a time.

ah, unemployed

Bull
Crap

ah, unemployed
There's are lots of knowledgeable unemployed people thanks to GW and Obama.

Oh, that was meant as a rhetorical question. You don't know it was to subsume Paganism and Pagans into Christianity?

Oh, that was meant as a rhetorical question. You don't know it was to subsume Paganism and Pagans into Christianity?

Oh, please, the purpose was to gather an army and subservient fools PLUS not having to build new structures.

Apollo.gif

Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, Allen W. Dulles, John McCone, William Raborn, Richard M. Helms, James R. Schlesinger, Stansfield Turner, William H. Webster, Robert M. Gates, R. James Woolsey, John M. Deutch, George J. Tenet?

LOL

Yep....you got it.......

no ties to jesuits, catholicism, yale or skull and bones.

so where is the connection with them?

Nothing on Hillenkoetter thst ties him to ties him to the Jesuits or Knights of Malta but Allen W. Dulles was a Knights of Malta and his uncle Avery Dulles was a jesuit priest. John A. McCone (Devout Roman Catholic), member of the Knights of Malta, and later became administrator at the Jesuit Loyola University. William Raborn served a very short time like a year and a half because he didn't "fit in". Richard Helms was advised by James Angleton, Knight of Malta and Helms was under the tutelage of Alan Dulles, a jesuit and knight of malta. Colby and GHBush were knights of malta with Bush also being a skull and bones member. James R. Schlesinger had no jesuit ties but did have a seat on the CFR which is ran by jesuits
Stansfield Turner was a Rhodes scholar and Oxford college is heavily influenced by the jesuits and even has a hall dedicated to jesuits. William Casey, knight of malta and schooled at jesuit St.John's college. William Webster had a seat on the CFR. Robert Gates was educated at jesuit George town university. Woolsey went to Oxford. Duetch is a member of the jesuit ran Trilateral Commission. George Tenet, knights of malta and trained at jesuit university of Georgetown. Porter Goss belonged to a Yal;e secret society that was the equivalent of Skull and Bones called "Book and Snake". Leon Panetta schooled at jesuit Santa Clara, John Brennan, jesuit trained at Fordham.

Forum List

Back