Why did Hollywood attorney pay off Hunter’s $2 million in owed taxes?

You support the Jan 6th insurrectionists, so who is destroying the country?
How could I when there never was an insurrection, at least on Jan 6.

The only insurrection was when Chaz or whatever conquered part of Portland, Oregon and said it was no longer American land.

How could I when there never was an insurrection, at least on Jan 6.

The only insurrection was when Chaz or whatever conquered part of Portland, Oregon and said it was no longer American land.
No insurrection? Tell that to the cops who were pepper sprayed, beaten with a flagpole, murdered, feces smeared on the walls of Congress, etc. Yeah, "hang Mike Pence", there was no insurrection!

No insurrection? Tell that to the cops who were pepper sprayed, beaten with a flagpole, murdered, feces smeared on the walls of Congress, etc. Yeah, "hang Mike Pence", there was no insurrection!
Name the cops who were murdered on Jan 6.

This is so weird. Why would some Hollywood lawyer not only pay off Hunter’s $2 million unpaid taxes, but also fund his lavish lifestyle that included prostitutes and drugs? There‘s got to be some back story to Hunter’s “sugar brother.”

Because he hopes to cash in on his story later? Or maybe the attorney is a friend and Hunter asked him to handle his tax matters. Maybe Hunter gave the lawyer the money to handle the payment.

If I was handling a $2 million tax payment, I’d want a lawyer to do it for me so that every “I” was dotted and every “t” was crossed, and I could sue his ass if he fucked it up.

Forum List

Back