Zone1 Why did it take me so long to realize the novus ordo Church was WRONG? Because "they" don't want u to know.??

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I had been going to Mass (or what I thought was such) for a LONG time before I began to even suspect that something w as not right.. much less something as wrong as actual heresy.

To the NO Church's credit, I have to say, the errors of Vatican II were hidden well, which is BAD but it also shows that priests likely did not believe the heresies of that Council (which explains why they never said anything in the pulpit to support the heresies--not that I recall anyhow. And believe me, I WOULD recall if I had heard something heretical. Well, I did hear a few things but not concerning Scripture or...?).

In any case, I have asked a few NO priests lately about Vatican II and this is what I got..

• Banned
In other words, they IGNORED the questions. Fortunately, I, quite by chance, found a SSPX Church that was open to the idea of discussing Vatican II.. gladly

• Banned
If you dig into the recent history of the Church (preferably beginning around 1910), you will find not only strange stuff, but downright disturbing, anti-Christ, DEMONIC stuff.

Well, that is hardly surprising, is it? For one thing, we have and always will have that peskly "little" problem of human nature, ugly as it is and always has been. But, as bad as that it is, it is even far worse than that. What one will find out is that not only were a lot of people (some not even "christian" much less Catholic) at Vatican II given power to change.. what should never EVER be changed in Christ's Church (yet the Francis "church" is NOT that).. were (OK, IMO.. whatever) possessed by the devil... or if you don't like that notion, they were possessed by the desire to not just change the Church Christ founded but to utterly destroy it.

And why not? Why wouldn't fallen human beings want to destroy Christ and His Church? After all, Jesus tells us that such things as adultery are wrong--in the eyes of God (whom we prefer to create in our OWN sinful image, thank you).. We can't have this! Ditto, that teaching that murdering the unborn is not acceptable to God and He will punish such crimes..

Nope, can't have that! We must be FREE to do as we please.. We must be free sexually, with no responsibility involved.

We know what to do! We will kill the messenger (Church)!

We will rule, not Christ!

And where did that Lie originate?

Forum List

Back