🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Obama Have Troops in Niger?

You know, I was watching this on the news last night, and they were trying to figure it out as well.

Apparently, the troops that were in Niger were there to help fight against Boko Haram (the terrorists who kidnapped the girl's school).

But, Trump has been president for almost 10 months now, so you can't blame this on Obama. It's Trumps baby now.

And.............apparently the troops were based out of Chad, and had a bunch of Chad military fighting alongside them, but when Trump put out his latest EO banning people from certain countries, Chad was one of the places listed, and in response, they pulled all their soldiers out of Niger and returned them back to Chad.

Boko Haram saw that there were a lot less soldiers in the area, and attacked the Americans who didn't have either aircover or other allies in the area.

FFS.......................the closest air cover that they were able to get came 30 min. after the attack started, and it was from French pilots. Only trouble is, they couldn't provide sufficient CAS because the two sides were too close to each other and they couldn't tell the Americans from the terrorists.

Why was there no drone for air support at the very least?

Is this another Kony thing that nobama failed at?

You are so blinded by partisan politics you can't even keep your terrorist groups straight.

Kony is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army which is in Uganda.

The people we went after in Niger is Boko Haram, which is the group that kidnapped all the women of that girl's school.

Another one of nobama's policies failing. Where Trump has to fix it by figuring out why were there troops sent to Niger in the first place.
the sad truth is trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow He has no idea what's happening
That makes no sense when nobama had in his policy to have some military in Niger in the first place...
well if it was so wrong trump had plenty of time to remove them .............if he wanted

If Trump even knew they were there.

His first reaction was, where's Nigeria?

His second reaction...

...where did the other 'g' go?

your loudmouthed pos had plenty of time to get them out he sure had time for many executive orders killing obama policies he sure had time to bash football players Where was he??? on the fn golf course?
you mean like obama getting soldiers out of Afghanistan?

i honestly wish to god what you got mad at were actions, not people.

Where did you hear Chad? I can find no mention of Chad anywhere.

The Pentagon has laid blame on self-radicalized, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria-affiliated militants for the attack
FBI joins investigation into Niger attack

You know, I was watching this on the news last night, and they were trying to figure it out as well.

Apparently, the troops that were in Niger were there to help fight against Boko Haram (the terrorists who kidnapped the girl's school).

But, Trump has been president for almost 10 months now, so you can't blame this on Obama. It's Trumps baby now.

And.............apparently the troops were based out of Chad, and had a bunch of Chad military fighting alongside them, but when Trump put out his latest EO banning people from certain countries, Chad was one of the places listed, and in response, they pulled all their soldiers out of Niger and returned them back to Chad.

Boko Haram saw that there were a lot less soldiers in the area, and attacked the Americans who didn't have either aircover or other allies in the area.

FFS.......................the closest air cover that they were able to get came 30 min. after the attack started, and it was from French pilots. Only trouble is, they couldn't provide sufficient CAS because the two sides were too close to each other and they couldn't tell the Americans from the terrorists.

the sad truth is trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow He has no idea what's happening
That makes no sense when nobama had in his policy to have some military in Niger in the first place...
well if it was so wrong trump had plenty of time to remove them .............if he wanted

LOL way to jump to conclusions when nobama was the one who had them sent there in the first place. You expected Niger to start attacking our troops? Sad!

If Chad had left their troops that were with the Americans in Niger, then there probably wouldn't have been an attack. They had done the same patrol over 25 times without incident, and thought it would be the same this time.

Only problem is, Chad was put on the list of countries that were banned from America, and in response, Chad pulled their troops out of Niger a couple of weeks before the attack happened.

Guess the terrorists figured that since Chad's soldiers had gone back home, it was an opportune time to attack the Americans.

Whoa. So their deaths can almost certainly be directed blamed on a specific action by President Donald Trump?

They are still working on what happened, but yeah, apparently one of the factors in the attack was that Chad brought their troops out of Niger and took them back home in response to Trump's travel ban, which listed Chad as one of the countries.

Interestingly enough, in the war on terror in the African continent, most of our troop bases are in Chad.

His second reaction...

I shit you not, yesterday or the day before Michael Savage (yeah, the best station for traffic airs the douche bag when I'm driving home) said the ambush happened in Nigeria. I couldn't believe it...

His second reaction...

I shit you not, yesterday or the day before Michael Savage (yeah, the best station for traffic airs the douche bag when I'm driving home) said the ambush happened in Nigeria. I couldn't believe it...

I'm surprised Savage came that close.

Where did you hear Chad? I can find no mention of Chad anywhere.

The Pentagon has laid blame on self-radicalized, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria-affiliated militants for the attack
FBI joins investigation into Niger attack

Here ya go..........................

US ally abandons fight against Boko Haram after Trump's new 'Muslim ban'

An African country included in Trump’s revised "Muslim ban" has pulled out of the US-backed fight against Boko Haram militants.

Less than a month after Trump placed travel restrictions on citizens from Chad entering the US, the country has pulled hundreds of troops from neighbouring Niger where they were helping local forces fight jihadists.

Chad’s government has not given any reason for the withdrawal of troops but it comes weeks after they warned the US travel restriction could affect their security commitments, including their involvement in the fight against the Islamist militant group.

His second reaction...

I'm surprised Savage came that close.

Can't believe you add insult to injury at the fact the U.S military lost soldiers. Sad!

After this ambush. I wonder why Obama had troops in that part of Africa.

I don't know specifically why. I don't even know that Obama did (directly or indirectly) send troops to Niger. If he did, after his leaving office, it seems the question is why did any such troops remain in Niger? There's clearly been no shortage of initiatives to "undo" pretty much anything and everything Obama did. I see no reason why his Administration's military actions/decisions should have or would have been any different.

Morons, like the O/Poster will give Trump after 10 months in office, ALL the credit for the booming stock market and for the lowering of the unemployment, HOWEVER, anything that smacks of a negative, these fucking idiots will try to blame Obama...

.......and the worst thing to consider, is that these same idiots actually voted for the orange clown.

Morons, like the O/Poster will give Trump after 10 months in office, ALL the credit for the booming stock market and for the lowering of the unemployment, HOWEVER, anything that smacks of a negative, these fucking idiots will try to blame Obama...

.......and the worst thing to consider, is that these same idiots actually voted for the orange clown.
Let's not forget Merry Christmas coming up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I believe it's already been said, but this all hinges of hanging Chads. Trump just put them on his muslim ban September 29th, , which pissed them off, so they pulled their forces out of Niger, where they were fighting ISIS, and were very effective fighters.

October 5th, halfway through Chads withdrawal, the americans ere ambushed.

Another one of nobama's policies failing. Where Trump has to fix it by figuring out why were there troops sent to Niger in the first place.

Why remove troops that the far left allowed to be there in the first place?

Maybe you far left drones should have called out Obama and your party on the illegal wars of Clinton/Obama.

Maybe you should not have supported the war mongering of Obama and Clinton.

But since this is an Obama plan, you notice the far left media is pretty much on ignore with this!

Boko don't you read the news?

It's ISIS and not Boko....thr latter is in Nigeria and not Niger. Did you vote for Trump?

In the region, the US has enemies all around. Niger shares a border with Mali, where an al Qaeda affiliate and other Islamist groups thrive in the vast desert. It also borders Libya, where ISIS and other extremists are regrouping, and Nigeria, where Boko Haram is a major challenge.

Niger: US has drones and hundreds of troops in African nation - CNNPolitics

Obama put them there because of Boko. Even the far left CNN makes this claim, will you finally admit to being wrong?

Forum List

Back