Why Did Obama Not Bomb This Place Before? Muslim Lover!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
France bombs Islamic State HQ, hunts attacker who got away
By LORI HINNANT and THOMAS ADAMSON

Nov. 15, 2015 4:44 PM EST

27738467.jpg

This undated file photo released Friday, Nov. 13, 2015, by French Police shows 26-year old Salah... Read more

PARIS (AP) — France launched "massive" air strikes on the Islamic State group's de-facto capital in Syria Sunday night, destroying a jihadi training camp and a munitions dump in the city of Raqqa, where Iraqi intelligence officials say the attacks on Paris were planned.

Twelve aircraft including 10 fighter jets dropped a total of 20 bombs in the biggest air strikes since France extended its bombing campaign against the extremist group to Syria in September, a Defense Ministry statement said. The jets launched from sites in Jordan and the Persian Gulf, in coordination with U.S. forces.

Meanwhile, as police announced seven arrests and hunted for more members of the sleeper cell that carried out the Paris attacks, French officials revealed to The Associated Press that several key suspects had been stopped and released by police after the attack.

The arrest warrant for Salah Abdeslam, a 26-year-old born in Brussels, calls him very dangerous and warns people not to intervene if they see him.

France bombs Islamic State HQ, hunts attacker who got away

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, cuz we're the only country on earth with a military.

Except, of course, the 5 million soldiers in the ME.

But, hey, thanks for finally admitting that Obama is leading the more than 60 country coalition against ISIL. He's killed more terrorists than any other president or country and its nice to see you anti-America RWNJ traitors admit that.

Indeed Obama has. I guess the snuffing of Jihadi John got lost in the shuffle the last few days. And of course let's remember what Bush said about bin Laden.

Sorry Rambo like action figure, you are out of your depth. France has a very good military and it is too bad that they waited before they reacted considering that the radical Islamic threat has been growing for so long in Europe

They have been prepared for this and failed to act before. They were just waiting for us to step in. I have been in France on several occasions and at the airports and the subways French soldiers openly point automatic weapons at the crowds, ready to make trigger decisions. So it is odd. But they have waited so long

But, hey, thanks for finally admitting that Obama is leading the more than 60 country coalition against ISIL. He's killed more terrorists than any other president or country and its nice to see you anti-America RWNJ traitors admit that.

Yo, I get a good laugh at Fools who live in La-La-Land!!!

"GTP"

Indeed Obama has. I guess the snuffing of Jihadi John got lost in the shuffle the last few days. And of course let's remember what Bush said about bin Laden.

The snuffing of Jihad John is a concrete maybe.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...mmed-emwazi-david-cameron-statement.html?_r=0

Yo, Jihad John, is just one person, there are thousands out there? The Governments are just Naive!!!

"GTP"

Yea and a slack jawed goober like you from jesusland knows all about the world :laugh2:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...mmed-emwazi-david-cameron-statement.html?_r=0

Yo, Jihad John, is just one person, there are thousands out there? The Governments are just Naive!!!

"GTP"

You really have no clue.

Honestly, I just don't understand why so-called "Americans" lie about their own country.

This YoYo bozo uses a fictional US hero for his avatar while he himself works to harm the US.

I don't get that. I don't get why he's here everyday, lying about the US.

WHY?

Hahahaha, liar!

"GTP"

Yea and a slack jawed goober like you from jesusland knows all about the world :laugh2:

Yo, Dummy? If you have nothing to say? It`s better you zip it, Fool!!!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner (2).jpg

"GTP"

Yo, Dummy? If you have nothing to say? It`s better you zip it, Fool!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 54854

Guano is an idiot satan worshiper.

"GTP"

You really have no clue.

Honestly, I just don't understand why so-called "Americans" lie about their own country.

This YoYo bozo uses a fictional US hero for his avatar while he himself works to harm the US.

I don't get that. I don't get why he's here everyday, lying about the US.

WHY?

Yo, like I told your side-kick guno, if you have nothing, it`s best to zip it, Fool!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back