WHY did Trump lie about his SOTU TV ratings?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Because he lies about everything?

It's bizarre isn't it. He has lied so often that he can't tell the difference. Lying is air to the orange turd.

Why you ask ? Why does a bird fly ,why do fishes swim ,why do grabbers of pussy grab pussy?? It's in the fn perverts genes

Why did the sun come up in the morning? Why do the stars shine in the sky above? Why does Trump lie?

These are just things that are part of nature.

CNN reporting on it??? LMAO! Yea there's a real reliable source. I'll take Trump's word anyway over that lying, garbage that tries to pass themselves off as "news".

CNN reporting on it??? LMAO! Yea there's a real reliable source. I'll take Trump's word anyway over that lying, garbage that tries to pass themselves off as "news".

Just keep saying, Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....

Its a form of shock therapy.

And the brown buffoon before him mentioned himself, I, thousands of times in his speeches. Talk about a narcissistic liar. O already sailed that lie boat. He lied about obamacare, illegal wars, iran, stimulus..... the list just goes on.

And the brown buffoon before him mentioned himself, I, thousands of times in his speeches. Talk about a narcissistic liar. O already sailed that lie boat. He lied about obamacare, illegal wars, iran, stimulus..... the list just goes on.

And he, unlike W, handed the orange clown a recovering economy. One that was still recovering from the last Repub adminisstration. I wonder how long it will for Stump to crash the economy? I say he will start his quest before the end of the year.

America is alone. China now owns Asia and Stump is building walls.

Oh that CNN is such a joke! Did you see where they did their own viewer poll on how people felt about the SOTU speech? They were horrified that 70% of the responders liked the speech! They were doing all kinds of tumbling acts trying to explain it was really lower! What a sight!

And he, unlike W, handed the orange clown a recovering economy. One that was still recovering from the last Repub adminisstration. I wonder how long it will for Stump to crash the economy? I say he will start his quest before the end of the year.

America is alone. China now owns Asia and Stump is building walls.

It will crash. It's inevitable. It will be housing and bonds.

Forum List

Back