WHY did Trump lie about his SOTU TV ratings?

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Why you ask ? Why does a bird fly ,why do fishes swim ,why do grabbers of pussy grab pussy?? It's in the fn perverts genes
the truth is if Trump tells repubs to shit,,they ask what color

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Why you ask ? Why does a bird fly ,why do fishes swim ,why do grabbers of pussy grab pussy?? It's in the fn perverts genes

The only ones speaking out against the orange clown are the ones retiring

they're a bunch of wusses. but they hate Donald... so it's surprising that they're so scared.

they're a bunch of wusses. but they hate Donald... so it's surprising that they're so scared.

They will soon see him as a liability in November. Then they could step away from him.

They will soon see him as a liability in November. Then they could step away from him.

I will be amused when they hang the orange sociopath out to dry.

whatever he says or does it is ok with just as long as he MAGA
I lap it up
lap it up ..lap lap lap lap lap lap

I lap it up

You have orange dripping down your chin...

I lap it up

just as long as he MAGA--I don't care if he steals/robs/bribes/lies/etc

Trump lies about everything! He's a pathological liar!

I lap it up

just as long as he MAGA--I don't care if he steals/robs/bribes/lies/etc

Are you American - or Russian?

CNN reporting on it??? LMAO! Yea there's a real reliable source. I'll take Trump's word anyway over that lying, garbage that tries to pass themselves off as "news".
yeah you keep believing the FOX liars

I wonder if Putin is happy that he's gotten so far, or if he wishes he had supported someone intelligent who doesn't incriminate himself or says stupid stuff all the time.

Like Tillerson for example, he acts like he never had anything to do with Russians, and is quite convincing at times.

I wonder if Putin is happy that he's gotten so far, or if he wishes he had supported someone intelligent who doesn't incriminate himself or says stupid stuff all the time.

Like Tillerson for example, he acts like he never had anything to do with Russians, and is quite convincing at times.

The Russians have gotten exactly what they wanted and what they have done to other countries.

Nothing the Russians did in 2016 had anything to do about who won and who lost, it is all about undermining the faith of the populous in the very system.

And thanks to the partisan zealots war against each other, they have succeeded far greater than I am sure they accepted to this quickly.

People are not only losing faith in the election system but also in our law enforcement and national security apparatus.

Can you think of a better way to take down a country than from the inside out, like we are seeing happen right before our eyes.

To prove to himself that his supporters will accept ANYTHING.

The same with religion. Once people accept that miracles can happen, they're yours, you can tell them whatever you like, and they'll BELIEVE you, because they want to.

Forum List

Back