WHY did Trump lie about his SOTU TV ratings?

I guess CNN is hyper concerned about ratings these days since the network is dying. Don't they have any news related to important issues like immigration and the economy?

With all that was in the speech and is in the news today, this is what you find relevant?

How and who cares?

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Trump has very poor self esteem

It is why he needs to constantly declare himself to be the best

Yes, he needs to receive accolades on a daily, if not hourly basis. Remember when he had the televised cabinet meeting early in his regime? I mean, all the idiots save one, went around the room and told him how wonderful he is and how much they are honored to be with him. I was waiting for one of them to call him Dear Leader or drop under the table to give him a BJ.
World leaders are also on to the game

Give Trump praise, award him a meaningless medal and he will give you anything

I guess CNN is hyper concerned about ratings these days since the network is dying. Don't they have any news related to important issues like immigration and the economy?
CNN is doing just fine

They will be around long after Trump is gone

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.

Actually, it's CNN that is the liar.

They published the facts, Comrade.

46 million people watched Trump’s State of the Union address on TV

While the number is quite high, it isn’t the most ever — it’s about 2 million short of former President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address in 2010, and less than Trump’s own address to a joint session of Congress last year. President Bill Clinton’s 1993 speech was the most-watched ever.

Does Putin send you the check on Friday's or does he wire it through Kushner's secret account?

I'm not your comrade and that is simply bullshit. I wouldn't trust them to predict the sunrise in the morning.

Whatever you say....COMRADE!

Shut up liar.

M. U E L L E R

Sounds like I punched the stress button, huh COMRADE?

Yes, he needs to receive accolades on a daily, if not hourly basis. Remember when he had the televised cabinet meeting early in his regime? I mean, all the idiots save one, went around the room and told him how wonderful he is and how much they are honored to be with him. I was waiting for one of them to call him Dear Leader or drop under the table to give him a BJ.
World leaders are also on to the game

Give Trump praise, award him a meaningless medal and he will give you anything

You call that an Attention Who're....or a Purdy Grabbed...your choice.

Pred is having a break down....:102:

Why does Trump lie? Simple, it is because he thinks he can get away with it. As a CEO, and salesman, everything that he does has to be the best of anything because he is selling himself. But, he also tends to exaggerate a great deal. When he was running his own companies, he could hide and gloss over things because he was controlling the company.

As president, things are much different, because what you say and do is recorded and looked over and fact checked. If you say something as a private citizen, yeah, you can gloss over a lot, but you can't do it as a politician, because you are living in a fishbowl, and every word you say and every action you take is going to be scrutinized.

And, you would think that some of his staff would take time out to explain that to him. He's no longer a private citizen, he's president, and what he says and does matters to a lot of people, because he's supposed to represent this nation.

And then....................there's also the Obama envy. Everything that Trump has been bragging about has been because he thinks he's better than Obama, and is doing everything he can to try to get rid of his legacy. He's gotta have a bigger inauguration crowd, has to have more viewers for SOTU than Obama.

It seems like everything he does is because of Obama envy.

Every word you said is absolutely true.

Oh that CNN is such a joke! Did you see where they did their own viewer poll on how people felt about the SOTU speech? They were horrified that 70% of the responders liked the speech! They were doing all kinds of tumbling acts trying to explain it was really lower! What a sight!
One of those polls even showed that the independents approved in great numbers. Liberals probably shit themselves after reading that.

Must be why Obama constantly did the same.

But.....but.....OBAMA!

No, Obama did not do the same
No President, in my lifetime Democrat or Republican did the same

Trump is almost childlike in his demands for adoration and attention
No president has been less deserving

Just keep saying, Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....Trump is a Liar....

Its a form of shock therapy.

Must suck that he's wedged so much into your cranium he's oozing out your ears.

But.....but.....OBAMA!

No, Obama did not do the same
No President, in my lifetime Democrat or Republican did the same

Trump is almost childlike in his demands for adoration and attention
No president has been less deserving

Yup...sort of like a 9 year old little girl...Melania must fake multiple orgasms all the time to make him happy....you know....back when they were actually sleeping together.

I saw it was the most watched SOTU address since 2010.

That is also untrue...

While the number is quite high, it isn’t the most ever — it’s about 2 million short of former President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address in 2010, and less than Trump’s own address to a joint session of Congress last year. President Bill Clinton’s 1993 speech was the most-watched ever.
Read the post you quoted, dipshit.

Since when did Nielsen count computers and mobile devices? Oh right, it doesn't does it? Nielsen is less reliable than the 2016 presidential polls. LMAO

Actually, it's CNN that is the liar.

Does Putin send you the check on Friday's or does he wire it through Kushner's secret account?

I'm not your comrade and that is simply bullshit. I wouldn't trust them to predict the sunrise in the morning.

Shut up liar.

M. U E L L E R

No idiot, I just don’t like liars.

Trump has very, VERY low self esteem........He knows he is an idiot and that is the main reason that he walks around "claiming" that he is very smart....trying to actually convince himself.....

Like Fredo in the Godfather epic.

Shut up liar.

M. U E L L E R

No idiot, I just don’t like liars.

But u obviously voted for a documented, serial liar. Congrats!

Forum List

Back