WHY did Trump lie about his SOTU TV ratings?

Why does Trump lie? Simple, it is because he thinks he can get away with it. As a CEO, and salesman, everything that he does has to be the best of anything because he is selling himself. But, he also tends to exaggerate a great deal. When he was running his own companies, he could hide and gloss over things because he was controlling the company.

As president, things are much different, because what you say and do is recorded and looked over and fact checked. If you say something as a private citizen, yeah, you can gloss over a lot, but you can't do it as a politician, because you are living in a fishbowl, and every word you say and every action you take is going to be scrutinized.

And, you would think that some of his staff would take time out to explain that to him. He's no longer a private citizen, he's president, and what he says and does matters to a lot of people, because he's supposed to represent this nation.

And then....................there's also the Obama envy. Everything that Trump has been bragging about has been because he thinks he's better than Obama, and is doing everything he can to try to get rid of his legacy. He's gotta have a bigger inauguration crowd, has to have more viewers for SOTU than Obama.

It seems like everything he does is because of Obama envy.

Why does Trump lie? Simple, it is because he thinks he can get away with it. As a CEO, and salesman, everything that he does has to be the best of anything because he is selling himself. But, he also tends to exaggerate a great deal. When he was running his own companies, he could hide and gloss over things because he was controlling the company.

As president, things are much different, because what you say and do is recorded and looked over and fact checked. If you say something as a private citizen, yeah, you can gloss over a lot, but you can't do it as a politician, because you are living in a fishbowl, and every word you say and every action you take is going to be scrutinized.

And, you would think that some of his staff would take time out to explain that to him. He's no longer a private citizen, he's president, and what he says and does matters to a lot of people, because he's supposed to represent this nation.

And then....................there's also the Obama envy. Everything that Trump has been bragging about has been because he thinks he's better than Obama, and is doing everything he can to try to get rid of his legacy. He's gotta have a bigger inauguration crowd, has to have more viewers for SOTU than Obama.

It seems like everything he does is because of Obama envy.
Obama ENVY???? Really? HAHAHAHHAHHHHOHOHOHO! Nice one!

No one watched it. CNN has pictures of empty streets to prove it!

I have never seen such butthurt little lying crybabies in my entire life.

CNN reporting on it??? LMAO! Yea there's a real reliable source. I'll take Trump's word anyway over that lying, garbage that tries to pass themselves off as "news".

I bet I can come up with many, many more verified lies by Trump, than you can for the MSM.
About it? Wanna take a bet? Loser leaves USMB, forever.

Feel free to leave now.

The people are getting more money on their paychecks!

180131-democrats-sotu-rd-200a_bae52a834bdbcb3533d368d09f809ae3.nbcnews-fp-320-280.jpg

2018-01-31T063945Z_2_LYNXMPEE0U0AI_RTROPTP_4_USA-TRUMP.JPG

And the brown buffoon before him mentioned himself, I, thousands of times in his speeches. Talk about a narcissistic liar. O already sailed that lie boat. He lied about obamacare, illegal wars, iran, stimulus..... the list just goes on.

And he, unlike W, handed the orange clown a recovering economy. One that was still recovering from the last Repub adminisstration. I wonder how long it will for Stump to crash the economy? I say he will start his quest before the end of the year.

America is alone. China now owns Asia and Stump is building walls.

It will crash. It's inevitable. It will be housing and bonds.

Blue wall housing is crashing due to the mortgage deduction cap. You want the Ds to make money off your labor with unneeded tax breaks?

We have some wage push inflation and that means that retirees can make far more on their savings, workers will have even bigger paychecks and the blue wall will go into default with lots of criminal investigations of their criminal D machines. Is that a bad thing?

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Trump has very poor self esteem

It is why he needs to constantly declare himself to be the best

Now you can see why WH lawyers turn pale when they think of Trump being interviewed by Mueller. Can you spell P E R J U R Y?

Donald Trump lied about his State of the Union ratings. Whyyyyyyyy? - CNNPolitics

Why did he lie? Can he not help himself? Is he a pathalogical liar who can't help himself? Does he think his "alternative facts" are going to convince everyone that he is telling the truth?

The man has a pretty significant mental issue. The Congressional Repubs just lap up his every word as they roll over on their sides, stating, "Whatever you say Great Leader!

The man could proclaim that he has landed on mars and walked around with Stormy and the GOP idiots in the House would believe him. I just hope that his mental problems don't bring down this country.
Trump has very poor self esteem

It is why he needs to constantly declare himself to be the best

Yes, he needs to receive accolades on a daily, if not hourly basis. Remember when he had the televised cabinet meeting early in his regime? I mean, all the idiots save one, went around the room and told him how wonderful he is and how much they are honored to be with him. I was waiting for one of them to call him Dear Leader or drop under the table to give him a BJ.

Actually, it's CNN that is the liar.

I saw it was the most watched SOTU address since 2010.

That is also untrue...

46 million people watched Trump’s State of the Union address on TV

While the number is quite high, it isn’t the most ever — it’s about 2 million short of former President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address in 2010, and less than Trump’s own address to a joint session of Congress last year. President Bill Clinton’s 1993 speech was the most-watched ever.

They published the facts, Comrade.

While the number is quite high, it isn’t the most ever — it’s about 2 million short of former President Barack Obama’s first State of the Union address in 2010, and less than Trump’s own address to a joint session of Congress last year. President Bill Clinton’s 1993 speech was the most-watched ever.

Does Putin send you the check on Friday's or does he wire it through Kushner's secret account?

Does Putin send you the check on Friday's or does he wire it through Kushner's secret account?

I'm not your comrade and that is simply bullshit. I wouldn't trust them to predict the sunrise in the morning.

Trump is desperately trying to get out of the money laundering trap that he and his son in law are in. Trump and Kushner have been taking dirty money from the Russians for years.

The little weasel Nunes is the latest one to be lying and carrying the Liar in Chief's water.

I'm not your comrade and that is simply bullshit. I wouldn't trust them to predict the sunrise in the morning.

Whatever you say....COMRADE!

Trump is desperately trying to get out of the money laundering trap that he and his son in law are in. Trump and Kushner have been taking dirty money from the Russians for years.

The little weasel Nunes is the latest one to be lying and carrying the Liar in Chief's water.

Prove it liar. You can't because it's 100% lies. You're just a fucking liar.

Whatever you say....COMRADE!

Shut up liar.

Forum List

Back