Why did trump really call Hezbollah smart?

They are smart. Every American general and admiral in WW2 considered their military opponents to be smart. It would be a strategic mistake to fail to do so. Twisting Trump's remarks might seem exciting to the crazy hateful left but it's a lame and tiresome strategy.
And The Ape runnongvhis big mouth for attention helps the situation how? It doesn't.

It just proves again what a degenerate looks like.

From the article

"So when Trump starts talking about the intelligence of foreign adversaries, it’s really about him. And the shock value of lauding dictators and terrorists for their savvy is just what he’s after. It’s a way of saying that he alone, possessed of a very good brain as he is, can see the true genius of the world’s worst villains. By his logic, those who are disgusted when he praises Putin or Hezbollah have only proven how smart he really is.

This was part of Trump’s appeal to his supporters: Those elitists think you’re stupid, just like they think I’m stupid. But we’re the smart ones. We know what’s really going on, and we know that the people who look smart are the dummies."

If it walks like a cult, talks like a cult and ...... It's a friggin cult no matter how bad they lie like you doing right now. You are representing why we can't fix stupid.
Projecting again this evening, are ya? You're the one who has settled on stupidity. You supported the installation of a dementia patient for POTUS, and right now there is an announced threat against the American people who are hated by Muslims and wished death on, which happens to the the United States. The nation is quite the headless horseman. Thanks for nothing. And FYI I do not read creepolinis who accuse me falsely of lying. So orchestrate your false and phony narratives on somebody else, because you're off my radar screen. Ignore list is you for incivility.

Projecting again this evening, are ya? You're the one who has settled on stupidity. You supported the installation of a dementia patient for POTUS, and right now there is an announced threat against the American people who are hated by Muslims and wished death on, which happens to the the United States. The nation is quite the headless horseman. Thanks for nothing. And FYI I do not read creepolinis who accuse me falsely of lying. So orchestrate your false and phony narratives on somebody else, because you're off my radar screen. Ignore list is you for incivility.

You support a criminal insane dementia patient yourself. I didn't say that I supported Biden but you are saying loud and clear that you support MAGAt.

The only person more stupid than Dumb Donald is Dumberer Donald Jr.

I love Adam Kinzinger:

Kinzinger-Trump-jr.png

Hamas was really smart to use the surge of "unfrozen assets from the United States," totalling $16billion + , to plan attacks against Israel ..
Oh, it's SIXTEEN billion now? :lol:

That must be the Bidenflation I heard about.

As for the unfrozen assets went to Hamas hoax, Bulldog is absolutely correct:

None of that matters. The belief that the US funded the Hamas attack is now part of the MAGA catalog. The facts you just mentioned about the money not possibly have been used in the attack will just be seen as a lie from the DEEP STATE. All part of the "No conspiracy theory left behind project"

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity. He knows the media will pick up on it and then critisize him. He is doing this for his cult. He is really not very smart, but when the media comes after him, he will be able to say to his cult...."THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, TOO!" He is grifter and knows how to influence his cult.

You know what you should do right now: obsess about Trump some more while Biden implodes on the world stage and inflation is up AGAIN.

At any rate, Trump looks to be your next president. Try to tell your friends not to burn the nation down when that happens.

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity.
That's exactly it. He says nothing, he does nothing, unless (he somehow thinks) it benefits him. And since he has the mind of a child, that means he's going to misfire regularly. Fortunately for him, he has millions of people he looks down on as losers who adore and forgive him anything.

There is nothing positive to say about Hamas, or what they have done.

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity. He knows the media will pick up on it and then critisize him. He is doing this for his cult. He is really not very smart, but when the media comes after him, he will be able to say to his cult...."THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, TOO!" He is grifter and knows how to influence his cult.
I can't believe conservatives want their next president to be a guy who praises a terrorist organization by calling them smart. What kind of nucklehead does that, especially a former president? Then he goes on to criticize Isreal's PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Even members of the Republican party have said how stupid his comments are like Ron Desantis and Mike Pence. People still want Trump to be president again? Seriously?

Trump does not have a cult. Sicko Hillary used that term the other day. She, too , was wrong to do so. Projection, perhaps.
“There isn’t much America can do to determine the outcome of this war; we’re sending Israel more weapons (on top of the billions in military aid we already give them) but, for better or worse, the Israeli government will make its own choices about how to respond to the attack. Trump has popped up to remind us of what made him so dangerous, and how disturbing it would be if he were the president who had to make momentous decisions in a similar moment of crisis.” ibid

And Trump once again demonstrates he was – and is – unfit to be president.

As for Republicans lying about President Biden being ‘responsible’ for the attack, Republicans likewise demonstrate that they’re unfit to govern.

Forum List

Back