Why did trump really call Hezbollah smart?

Trump does not have a cult. Sicko Hillary used that term the other day. She, too , was wrong to do so. Projection, perhaps.
I disagree.

People are sheep as most are unable to think for themselves.

Trump criticizing Bibi, for example, because he congratulated Biden for winning an election and not joining his bandwagon of an election stolen, is but one example. That is just asinine and narcissistic. Bibi is just trying to survive in this asinine world like the rest of us with what he is given.

Is there anything Trump has done that you disagree with? If not, maybe you are part of the cult.

Cults form when you get the illusion that a particular person or organization is incapable of wrongdoing, and I freely admit, the Left has the biggest cult in the history of mankind, but to deny there is a Trump cult is equally problematic for me. The Left really believes their party is the master race.

And yes, I think Trump was a better President than Mr. Potato head, but only because the bar could not be lowered any lower.

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity. He knows the media will pick up on it and then critisize him. He is doing this for his cult. He is really not very smart, but when the media comes after him, he will be able to say to his cult...."THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, TOO!" He is grifter and knows how to influence his cult.
He was comparing the Hez to Dimtards. Easy call.

It is all about him. He feels calling dictators smart, brilliant, and brilliant is all about his own insecurity. He knows the media will pick up on it and then critisize him. He is doing this for his cult. He is really not very smart, but when the media comes after him, he will be able to say to his cult...."THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, TOO!" He is grifter and knows how to influence his cult.
Only one cult Herr jimboliar.
And thanks again for the great campaigning.

“There isn’t much America can do to determine the outcome of this war; we’re sending Israel more weapons (on top of the billions in military aid we already give them) but, for better or worse, the Israeli government will make its own choices about how to respond to the attack. Trump has popped up to remind us of what made him so dangerous, and how disturbing it would be if he were the president who had to make momentous decisions in a similar moment of crisis.” ibid

And Trump once again demonstrates he was – and is – unfit to be president.

As for Republicans lying about President Biden being ‘responsible’ for the attack, Republicans likewise demonstrate that they’re unfit to govern.
And as usual, Mrs Jones weighs in with the exact opposite of the truth.
Yet another valuable campaign for President Trump, the backwards and idiotic musings of Mrs. Jones....

Lots of bad people are intelligent, you TDS suffering cultist.

Jesus. Hezzbulah is not much better than Hamasxand they ARE tied almost directly to Iran.

I disagree.

People are sheep as most are unable to think for themselves.

Trump criticizing Bibi, for example, because he congratulated Biden for winning an election and not joining his bandwagon of an election stolen, is but one example. That is just asinine and narcissistic. Bibi is just trying to survive in this asinine world like the rest of us with what he is given.

Is there anything Trump has done that you disagree with? If not, maybe you are part of the cult.

Cults form when you get the illusion that a particular person or organization is incapable of wrongdoing, and I freely admit, the Left has the biggest cult in the history of mankind, but to deny there is a Trump cult is equally problematic for me. The Left really believes their party is the master race.

And yes, I think Trump was a better President than Mr. Potato head, but only because the bar could not be lowered any lower.
Hmmm you make a point here, it is possible to go overboard with Trump and I have seen it in folks I know. I try to keep it simple....Joey Capone is pure evil and needs to go, Trump is the only alternative right now.

Why doesn't he go over and wave his tiny little hands and fix everything?
Like it was when he was President? Undo the damage from Xiden and the demafacsist pro-terrorist polices? Well he's trying to.

To denigrate BiBi who didn't agree with the military murdering that Iranian General that was aiding the insurgents fighting our invasion and occupation of Iraq. Well after the war was over. Making Bibi very smart and making Benedict Donald very dumb.

Because trump has no morals or ethics and admires their cruelty and projection of power.

Like it was when he was President? Undo the damage from Xiden and the demafacsist pro-terrorist polices? Well he's trying to.

How, but telling Netanyaho "fuck you", because the Isreali's acknowledged that Biden won the election???

What do you think happened to the 10,000 ISIS fighters released by the Kurds when Trump abandoned them????? Maybe they teamed up with HAMAS to murder Jews. Maybe Trump should have protected the Kurds like the USA promised.

Forum List

Back