Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Considering the text of post #3 and #5, I'm sure my post being deleted was just a glitch, so I'll post it again. I know no mod would be chickenshit enough to intentionally delete mine and let the others pass with no action.

Watching it now. Trump's first move is taking the defensive "Frog Sitting In Chair" position. Looking forward to lots of excitement

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

View attachment 197891
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................

jknowgood, post: 20115301
Obama would've walked in with Korean flags only, sucked him off.

No way in hell. Your racist imagineering about what Obama would never do can’t erase the stain on the American Flag that Trumpo in real life is doing right now.
Shitstain obama would be on his knees groveling like he did with every other leader. He would bow so low his forehead would bump Un's shoes.

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.

You do realize FDR met with Stalin...Nixon met with Mao. It’s called diplomacy...

Please explain why Trumpo is so eager to touch a murderer and making a murderer his equal with no deal?
To end a 65 year standoff...to hopefully end the suffering in NK....to bring the north and south together again...to reunite families in Korea...to end a threat of nuclear war....but my favorite answer....to piss little fuckwads like you off.....

It's so obvious who the Communists are......
They're the ones sobbing thread after thread every time America wins...

And there's been more winning lately than in quite a while.

Cry me a river baby !!!!!!!

tantrum-jpg.192715

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

So you really DO like all that male touching.....ok.

I.

View attachment 197891
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.

View attachment 197891

That’s a funny cartoon….

But you do realize it’s just a silly cartoon.

In real life PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

has destroyed obongo and the left….

Is life great or what?

Considering the text of post #3 and #5, I'm sure my post being deleted was just a glitch, so I'll post it again. I know no mod would be chickenshit enough to intentionally delete mine and let the others pass with no action.

My oh my! What the hell is wrong with the left wing nuts? They are coming off the rails! My, this is some funny stuff.

Thanks for more laughs over your butt hurt.

JGalt, post: 20115340
So you'd rather he kicked Lil' Kin in the nads?

No I’d rather Trumpo didn’t give Kim Jung UN a photo op without a signed deal.

Let subordinates and professionals make a deal.

More like Obama would do. No photo ops like Trump just did.

I’ll bet you think this is real;

upload_2018-6-11_21-33-46.jpeg

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

Shame on you Trumpo.
That's how he makes friends with people.
I suppose you want him to stick a flaming hot poker up his butt.

Shame on you Trumpo.
My God you Liberals nitpick the most meaningless things. Get a life.

So you really DO like all that male touching.....ok.

I thought you liberals were all about queers....

Courteous rational queers aren't a problem. Of course, you've already found how it goes for ass hole queers.

Queers bring their problems to the table, doesn't mean all liberals identify with that particular social problem. Just to let you know.

Forum List

Back