Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.

You do realize FDR met with Stalin...Nixon met with Mao. It’s called diplomacy...

True but FDR and Nixon never touch Mao or Stalin except shaking hands.

Trump like to touch a dictator. Like his buddy buddy.

One of the more idiotic things I have read on this board right here...

Well Dude show me a picture where FDR or Nixon touched mao or Stalin.

Did you see videos and pictures how he wants to hug Putin? Like buddy buddy.

So instead in the middle of the summit, Trump should just drop kick Kim right in the nuts?? You lefties are so ridiculous. :icon_rolleyes:

I could two shits less if Trump fist bumps, chest bumps or bro hugs Kim. If he gets us a solid treaty with favorable terms for the US, thus solidifying a crucial area of the world, thats fine with me.

If this were obongo instead of Trump you would be peeing your pants with glee....

Can you ever defend your orange idiot without bringing racist variations of the honorable man’s name that preceded him in the office?

f0d964ebe3ac8a51184cd902123567cb.jpg

Norman, post: 20135533
Yes you made multiple posts demonstrating your tantrum.

Since when is posting valid points a tantrum?

You are running and hiding when asked to defend your Trumpo.?

There is nothing in need of defending. He just scored a huge win.

HE DISGRACED THE AMERICAN FLAG WHEN HE SALUTED A GODDAMN KILLER TYRANT DICTATOR REGIME -

END OF STORY !

He made a great deal.

Your moral outrage no one gives a shit about. Not even you lefties. You never cared about the flag or decency for that matter.

after he sucked Un off he swallowed - great deal.
How old are you? 8?

Hossfly, post: 20153200
If this were obongo instead of Trump you would be peeing your pants with glee....

Can you ever defend your orange idiot without bringing racist variations of the honorable man’s name that preceded him in the office?

It must be impossible for you to defend Trumpo. You don’t ever try.
Don't need to. Trump has all his shit in one pile. He's good at triggering libtards.

"Cryin Chuck Schumer said “the Summit was what the Texans call all cattle and no hat.” Thank you Chuck, but are you sure you got that right? No more nuclear testing or rockets flying all over the place, blew up launch sites. Hostages already back, hero remains coming home & much more!" - President Trump

Hossfly, post: 20153200

It must be impossible for you to defend Trumpo. You don’t ever try.

No defense necessary….

President Donald J. Trump

Is Making America Great Again…

It’s got to suck to be a liberal at this time in history…….

He IS the best president of all time. This man is going where no man has gone before... He is beating the deep state at their own game!!! Glory Glory Alleluia!!!

Hossfly, post: 20153296
Don't need to. Trump has all his shit in one pile. He's good at triggering libtards.

So if Trumpo grabs a 13 year old girl by the you know what live on TV and says he can do it because he is a celebrity, you are ok with that because it would trigger liberals. And triggering liberals is what Trumpo is good at so no need to defend his behavior.

You Trumporoids are some very sicko people.

Hossfly, post: 20153296

So if Trumpo grabs a 13 year old girl by the you know what live on TV and says he can do it because he is a celebrity, you are ok with that because it would trigger liberals. And triggering liberals is what Trumpo is good at so no need to defend his behavior.

You Trumporoids are some very sicko people.
Grabs her by the toe?

"Holding back the “war games” during the negotiations was my request because they are VERY EXPENSIVE and set a bad light during a good faith negotiation. Also, quite provocative. Can start up immediately if talks break down, which I hope will not happen!" - President Trump

Hossfly, post: 20155437,
Grabs her by the toe?

That would be bad enough, but you know Trumpo likes to grab women as a sexual predator does.

The point here is you claim there is never a reason that you need to defend your pervert Trumpo.

At least you are consistently a deplorable human being.

Forum List

Back