Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Oof.

trumpnk3.png

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.

You do realize FDR met with Stalin...Nixon met with Mao. It’s called diplomacy...

True but FDR and Nixon never touch Mao or Stalin except shaking hands.

Trump like to touch a dictator. Like his buddy buddy.

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

Shame on you Trumpo.
That's how he makes friends with people.
I suppose you want him to stick a flaming hot poker up his butt.

1. So WHY is he not make friends to our allies? Exact trying to make enemies.

2. So WHY is he not make friends to all sides of Americans? Except busy dividing Americans.

Can you please explain that?

an American POTUS saluting- SALUTING - the most inhumane SOB in modern political times is beyond the measure of any low life MF'r breathing free air in this country

F TRUMP AND HIS HORSE.

Apparently it takes a Trump to make it happen.

You can have a temper tantrum about it, but no one is going to swallow the bullshit.

I made several meaningful points. Your response is to ignore them and call them a tantrum.

I understand Trumpo is indefensible.

Apparently it takes a Trump to make it happen.

You can have a temper tantrum about it, but no one is going to swallow the bullshit.

I made several meaningful points. Your response is to ignore them and call them a tantrum.

I understand Trumpo is indefensible.

Yes you made multiple posts demonstrating your tantrum.

Getting the peace one and nukes away from North Korea is a win.

Shame on you Trumpo.
I don't know if I am that much against it, when Trump became president a lot of people were expecting immediate war with North Korea and Iran.

Some of what happened at the summit is normal etiquette, but there are also ridiculous compliments which go out of the way of what normal world leaders do at such events.

Last edited:
Norman, post: 20135533

Since when is posting valid points a tantrum?

You are running and hiding when asked to defend your Trumpo.?

There is nothing in need of defending. He just scored a huge win.

HE DISGRACED THE AMERICAN FLAG WHEN HE SALUTED A GODDAMN KILLER TYRANT DICTATOR REGIME -

END OF STORY !

He made a great deal.

Your moral outrage no one gives a shit about. Not even you lefties. You never cared about the flag or decency for that matter.

HE DISGRACED THE AMERICAN FLAG WHEN HE SALUTED A GODDAMN KILLER TYRANT DICTATOR REGIME -

END OF STORY !

He made a great deal.

Your moral outrage no one gives a shit about. Not even you lefties. You never cared about the flag or decency for that matter.

after he sucked Un off he swallowed - great deal.

END OF STORY !

He made a great deal.

after he sucked Un off he swallowed - great deal.

The hard left mouth is so full of Marx's cum, you couldn't view the reality as it is even if your life dependent on it.

No, not because of the cum, that's actually rich in vitamin B, but because you are dumb as hell. Taking it up the ass like that from your democrat overlords is not good for the intestine. I wouldn't like the gravestone to read fucked to death by the plantation owners, but do as you wish.

Shame on you Trumpo.

2. So WHY is he not make friends to all sides of Americans? Except busy dividing Americans.

He is making friends.....with people that are honest.
Two-faced backstabbers seem to have issues with Trump.
You cannot trust them.

Shame on you Trumpo.

He is making friends.....with people that are honest.
Two-faced backstabbers seem to have issues with Trump.
You cannot trust them.

Your answer is way off Mud.
You’ve been listening too much of Hannity.

Remember Trump is the attacker followed by insults. He even attacked his own AG Session in public.

Just a small fyi. All nations president will defend their own country’s interest.

Just admit it Trumpo is just an apprentice idiot.

Shame on you Trumpo.

You do realize FDR met with Stalin...Nixon met with Mao. It’s called diplomacy...

One of the more idiotic things I have read on this board right here...

Shame on you Trumpo.

One of the more idiotic things I have read on this board right here...

Well Dude show me a picture where FDR or Nixon touched mao or Stalin.

Did you see videos and pictures how he wants to hug Putin? Like buddy buddy.

Shouldn't you baby killing lovers of homosexuality be embracing this?:

Never killed a baby nor would I condone anyone that did. And the sexual relationship choices of others is none of my business but they should not be discriminated against because if their choice,

We can see that you cannot defend Trumpo’s personal affection for a tyrant that does kill and shows no respect for civil rights.

Forum List

Back