Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
So you really DO like all that male touching.....ok.

I thought you liberals were all about queers....

Courteous rational queers aren't a problem. Of course, you've already found how it goes for ass hole queers.
My oh my! What the hell is wrong with the left wing nuts? They are coming off the rails! My, this is some funny stuff.

Thanks for more laughs over your butt hurt.

Is this a blast or what?

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump.

Isn't it funny how all these neocon whacko nut jobs thought Kim was the antichrist. Now Trump is blowing him, suddenly he's the second coming...

Cry like a bitch why don’t you...

Please explain why Trumpo is so eager to touch a murderer and making a murderer his equal with no deal?
The way Trump couldn't keep his hands off L'l Kim, he didn't make L'l Kim his equal, he made L'l Kim his master.
ngbd51wb17cx.jpg

When my dog begs for a treat, she rubs my leg. She dances around. She acts really happy.

It's calling "fawning".

FAWN:

Use fawning to describe someone who's over the top in the flattery department. Like a fawning admirer who just won't stop complimenting your looks, showering you with gifts and otherwise kissing the ground you walk on.

From the Old English fægnian, meaning “rejoice, exult, be glad,” fawning can be both an adjective and a noun form of the verb fawn. Fawning people are often trying to win favor with the person being flattered, and it sometimes comes off as sucking up. So do everyone a favor and don't try to boost your poor grades by fawning over your professor’s every word.

------------------------
Trump touching L'l Kim's arms, grabbing his hand, touching his side and his back again and again.
It showed how Trump is desperate for a diplomatic win. It made him look pathetic, sucking up to a worse murderer than Putin.

Kim will never give up his nuclear weapons.

Ancient Chinese Proverb says….

Those that say we can’t shouldn’t

Interfere with Trump when he’s doing it.

Later Dumb Ass..

Tipsycatlover, post: 20115364
Shitstain obama would be on his knees groveling like he did with every other leader. He would bow so low his forehead would bump Un's shoes.

Obama was never on his knees or sitting beside a murderous dictator as an equal, as Trumpo just did. Trumpo is white. Obama is not. Is that what causes you to make up crap about Obama and not see the Shame Trumpo is actually bringing to the Presidency right now.

All those moments of Trump touching and petting and fawning over L'l Kim is going to be fodder for comedians for the next week.

Trump is going to be furious when he ends up being laughed at over and over again for the next entire week.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

So you really DO like all that male touching.....ok.

I thought you liberals were all about queers....

Courteous rational queers aren't a problem. Of course, you've already found how it goes for ass hole queers.

It's good you admit you are an Ass Hole...

I think you like getting your ass kicked because you just

keep coming back for more.

I.

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

View attachment 197891
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.
Unwarranted accusation are crude and make you look stupid to boot.

[

You said Courteous rational queers aren't a problem,

You may be right, I don't know....

But you are right about ass hole queers like yourself.....

Haven't you got a cross to be burning somewhere nimrod?
Reading your posts, you seem to have an 'unnatural' attachment to the Laughing Stock of the World - the Orange Buffoon...

Tipsycatlover, post: 20115364
Shitstain obama would be on his knees groveling like he did with every other leader. He would bow so low his forehead would bump Un's shoes.

Obama was never on his knees or sitting beside a murderous dictator as an equal, as Trumpo just did. Trumpo is white. Obama is not. Is that what causes you to make up crap about Obama and not see the Shame Trumpo is actually bringing to the Presidency right now.
It only took until post 5 for these white wingers to go nutz on Obama.

And you know why? Because of all the Trump touching. They know what's coming. How embarrassing it's going to be.

And the G7 won't let it go. They are already laughing and laughing. Trump doesn't know it yet, but he will. Oh, and will he be pissed. He will tear up paper by the binder.

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.
Aww, are you worried that Trump is going to accomplish what Obama never could? You should be worried. :laugh:

Cry like a bitch why don’t you...

Please explain why Trumpo is so eager to touch a murderer and making a murderer his equal with no deal?
The way Trump couldn't keep his hands off L'l Kim, he didn't make L'l Kim his equal, he made L'l Kim his master.

Is that how you boyfriend is treating you?
The things you white wingers imagine. I live in a house. Clearly, you live in a closet.

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.
Aww, are you worried that Trump is going to accomplish what Obama never could? You should be worried. :laugh:
Oh wow. What is it you think Trump is going to accomplish? Give us your opinion. Let us know. I want to put it in my signature.

JGalt, post: 20115340
So you'd rather he kicked Lil' Kin in the nads?

No I’d rather Trumpo didn’t give Kim Jung UN a photo op without a signed deal.

Let subordinates and professionals make a deal.

More like Obama would do. No photo ops like Trump just did.

I’ll bet you think this is real;

View attachment 197893

Of course it isn't real. But I will say this: I bet you think the $1.8 billion in cash stacked up on pallets on the tarmac for shipment to Iran didn't happen.

Forum List

Back