Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Cry like a bitch why don’t you...

Please explain why Trumpo is so eager to touch a murderer and making a murderer his equal with no deal?
The way Trump couldn't keep his hands off L'l Kim, he didn't make L'l Kim his equal, he made L'l Kim his master.

Good another stupid moronic post from the board moron, the OP must be proud.
It was like when you were a kid trying to get a dollar from your mom. Begging and acting nervous. Making promises. I've seen that dance before.

What is Hillary thinking right now?

2dcd75h.jpg

hmmm actually this may have been a bad way to go for Trump (if he wants a deal.) Touching on the arm or back is considered a bit disrespectful if they're not your friends in Korea. I guess we'll see how the power play pans out.

Hmmm

I've been around Koreans for 40 years, never heard of that.

Please explain why Trumpo is so eager to touch a murderer and making a murderer his equal with no deal?
The way Trump couldn't keep his hands off L'l Kim, he didn't make L'l Kim his equal, he made L'l Kim his master.

Is that how you boyfriend is treating you?
The things you white wingers imagine. I live in a house. Clearly, you live in a closet.

That was not the question, faggot.
Ooh, looks like I struck a nerve. Don't be embarrassed. Embrace your inner, er, whatever.

Isn't it funny how all these neocon whacko nut jobs thought Kim was the antichrist. Now Trump is blowing him, suddenly he's the second coming...

Nobody trusts Kim, you idiot, we would like peace, maybe he should have sent Jimmy Carter to give them all sorts of crap for empty promises. You would have loved that.

Yeah, because when you need a calm, diplomatic solution to a problem, the angry, twitter-expousing Orange Buffoon is the go-to guy. What do you do for an encore, appoint a paedophile priest as principal to the local elementary school?

Good another stupid moronic post from the board moron, the OP must be proud.
It was like when you were a kid trying to get a dollar from your mom. Begging and acting nervous. Making promises. I've seen that dance before.

Apparently in your troubled childhood you lived it, sorry you had such a bad life, however it does explained your ignorance. Thanks for the insight.

hmmm actually this may have been a bad way to go for Trump (if he wants a deal.) Touching on the arm or back is considered a bit disrespectful if they're not your friends in Korea. I guess we'll see how the power play pans out.
When you have tiny hands, it's not so bad.

But it makes you wonder if L'l Kim pinched Trump's ass. Maybe he thought he was being hit on.

North Korean defector had parasitic worms doctor had only seen in medical textbooks

If I was Trump, I would want to get checked. People in North Korea have worms.

Last edited:

Is that how you boyfriend is treating you?
The things you white wingers imagine. I live in a house. Clearly, you live in a closet.

That was not the question, faggot.
Ooh, looks like I struck a nerve. Don't be embarrassed. Embrace your inner, er, whatever.

Not at all... You missed the point, by the way.

When I called you a faggot, I was referring to you character, not to your sexual preference.

Cause just as every other leftist faggot, you never answer the question.

The Democrat reaction to the meeting is so undeniably puerile that one is tempted to call Child Services to take them into custody.

When you have tiny hands, it's not so bad.

But it makes you wonder if L'l Kim pinched Trump's ass. Maybe he thought he was being hit on.
How old are you?

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

View attachment 197891
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
Trump is talking with the leader of North Korea, what's your transvestite Obama doing?

I didn't vote for Trump and don't particularly like him, but I think the reaction to this meeting by many Democrats is pitiful.

As usual, Ron Paul is right…

I.

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.
Unwarranted accusation are crude and make you look stupid to boot.
Lol, you'll be the first to trip over yourself to say something negative about it. Evan to make something up.

I didn't vote for Trump and don't particularly like him, but I think the reaction to this meeting by many Democrats is pitiful.

As usual, Ron Paul is right…

I agree, I didn’t vote for Trump, don’t care for his demeanor or his stupid Tweets but if he can bring peace with North Korea, great.

The hatred and bigotry of the left is disappointing. Sad the left would rather have hate, war and poverty then peace and prosperity.

Forum List

Back