Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

I.
My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.
Unwarranted accusation are crude and make you look stupid to boot.
Lol, you'll be the first to trip over yourself to say something negative about it. Evan to make something up.
Lol, funny. Did you not read the post you quoted? It applies to you as well.
I missed spelled a word. I'll be waiting for your praise of Trump tomorrow. Oh wait, no matter what happens. You will criticize it, even though Obama would've gave him a Lewinsky to have this chance. Oh well, must suck being a loser liberal.
Any of our past president's could have met with presidents of North Korea, but they knew it would elevate the NK president.

I.
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.
Lol, you'll be the first to trip over yourself to say something negative about it. Evan to make something up.
I missed spelled a word. I'll be waiting for your praise of Trump tomorrow. Oh wait, no matter what happens. You will criticize it, even though Obama would've gave him a Lewinsky to have this chance. Oh well, must suck being a loser liberal.
Any of our past president's could have met with presidents of North Korea, but they knew it would elevate the NK president.
Bullshit, if Obama did the same. You would've tripped over yourself to brag about it. I don't know how it will go, but he actually is trying. If you wasn't such a liberal, you wouldn't bitch about it.

Bullshit, if Obama did the same. You would've tripped over yourself to brag about it. I don't know how it will go, but he actually is trying. If you wasn't such a liberal, you wouldn't bitch about it.
Why did cons bitch about Obama mentioning the possibility of his meeting with NK president?

Why did cons bitch about Obama mentioning the possibility of his meeting with NK president?
Don't remember he did, after the Iran deal. I'm glad he didn't.

Does Hannity have a double standard on North Korea?

Don't know and care what Hannity says. How about you and Bill Mayer? Does he represent you?

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.

It's a subliminal gesture that you're guiding someone. And to get their attention at the same time as if you're making a move of some sort.

Could also bee seen as displaying a bond and to comfort someone who might be nervous about something. Or a greeting.
Are you in sales?

Because everyone knew he wouldn't do it. Like the red line.

Don't know and care what Hannity says. How about you and Bill Mayer? Does he represent you?
Watch: Fox News denounced Obama but praised Trump for planned North Korea meeting

WATCH: FOX NEWS HATED OBAMA TALKING TO DICTATORS BUT LOVES TRUMP MEETING WITH NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN

Watch: Fox News denounced Obama but praised Trump for planned North Korea meeting

WATCH: FOX NEWS HATED OBAMA TALKING TO DICTATORS BUT LOVES TRUMP MEETING WITH NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN
That's because obama is a Muslim looking out for Muslim interests.

“If Obama” is your only defense of Trumpo? We get that you cannot defend Trumpo straight up.

When you bring up IF Obama it must mean you would have cursed the hell out of him for doing what Trumpo is doing.

When you bring up IF Obama it must mean you would have cursed the hell out of him for doing what Trumpo is doing.

Obama is gone. His legacy destroyed. He will be remembered for nothing other than being the black President who doesn't have a legacy.

You are hilarious. Keep it up, we need the comic relief around here.

Forum List

Back