Why did Trumpo touch Muderer Kim Jong UN so much,

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. .... :thup:

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

View attachment 197891
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

You eat fallacies like smores.
democrats dont do the same thing?....

Hey Dip Shit....

I love the Man that is Stomping the living Shit out of your liberal asses...…

Later Dip Shit....

He's doing no such thing. People are laughing their arses off at the thick as pigshit loser.

Haven't you got a beach to (snicker) go and metal detect somewhere (RATFLMAO!!!). I mean, who really does that shit....a nimrod. That's who...

You need to get a grip on reality….

President Donald J. Trump is making fools of all you liberals.

Snicker this Dip Shit….

I have found coins worth thousands of dollars

along with many Civil War Relics.

I have been on the cover of the World’s most famous

Treasure magazine three times….

I don’t do beaches.

What’s your hobby Dip Shit besides slurping up liberal Bull Shit.

I.
His real mentors.View attachment 197892
This is your messiah. Lol

You again have nothing to defend Trump with, all cons ever has is "well someone else did something somewhere else at some point in the last 14 billion years so that excuses pussy Trump from anything he did."

My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Wow....................TDS...............extreme.................
It's surprising that democrats haven't done something to derail these talks.
Unwarranted accusation are crude and make you look stupid to boot.
Lol, you'll be the first to trip over yourself to say something negative about it. Evan to make something up.
Lol, funny. Did you not read the post you quoted? It applies to you as well.

Said by someone at Twitter that I applaud for saying it:

One of the most important events in modern history of the world and social networks are full of pseudointellectuals trying to look funny by ridiculing people brokering peace. I absolutely despise modern society.

eagle1462010, post: 20115341
Well hell.............us War Mongers suggested killing everyone in North Korea and you didn't like that either.

We got our president patting the little fat killer on the back.

Our military is too honorable and moral to follow an order to kill everyone in North Korea and we know you chickenhawk warmongers would never try it on your own so we never would fall for your bluff.

I.

My God ................the HATE IS EMMINATING FROM THE SCREEN....................

Lol, you'll be the first to trip over yourself to say something negative about it. Evan to make something up.
I missed spelled a word. I'll be waiting for your praise of Trump tomorrow. Oh wait, no matter what happens. You will criticize it, even though Obama would've gave him a Lewinsky to have this chance. Oh well, must suck being a loser liberal.

Well hell.............us War Mongers suggested killing everyone in North Korea and you didn't like that either.

Our military is too honorable and moral to follow an order to kill everyone in North Korea and we know you chickenhawk warmongers would never try it on your own so we never would fall for your bluff.
What about Obama sucking off Iran's leader for a bad deal? We know now really how bad it was.

I.

I missed spelled a word. I'll be waiting for your praise of Trump tomorrow. Oh wait, no matter what happens. You will criticize it, even though Obama would've gave him a Lewinsky to have this chance. Oh well, must suck being a loser liberal.
Lol, you still didn't read it did you.

If Trump is successful, he will take the DPRK away from China and Russia. That's not a bad thing.

I.
Yes I did, and it's the truth.

hmmm actually this may have been a bad way to go for Trump (if he wants a deal.) Touching on the arm or back is considered a bit disrespectful if they're not your friends in Korea. I guess we'll see how the power play pans out.

347zcjm.jpg

"Unwarranted accusations are crude and make you look stupid to boot."

And yes, it is true.

He was excited to touch an authentic old school chinaman.

Yes I'm aware chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

"Unwarranted accusations are crude and make you look stupid to boot."

And yes, it is true.
Yeah we know, I've seen videos of what Obama did in his first 100 days. Then credited them to Trump, and 100% of you loons disagreed with it. So much for free thought.

Says someone that thinks obama handling of world leaders was an success...
See: Libya, Cuba and Iran... what a fucking joke.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

Trumpo likes to touch and pat the murderous dictator on the arm and back in front of American Flags hanging symbolically equal to North Korean Flags.

The disgrace on America is appalling.

Shame on you Trumpo.
He had shit on his fingers, Foo. And you were not there to be his napkin....

Forum List

Back