Why did you delete my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread in question is UNDENIABLY a troll posting as laid out by Flac. It opens up by accusing those who do not support the Islamist Omar of being traitors.

This place does not even ATTEMPT to operate by the rules they lay down.

If this place is to operate according to supremacist Islamist sensitivities, it should come right out and say so instead of calling itself US messageboard.

The thread in question is UNDENIABLY a troll posting as laid out by Flac. It opens up by accusing those who do not support the Islamist Omar of being traitors.

I think it's just that some have more trouble than others keeping their own personal biases out of it.
I can't even see who deleted the posts? How / where do you see that?

I think it's just that some have more trouble than others keeping their own personal biases out of it.
It is perfectly obvious who deleted it. It wasn't flac

Lol wait, have you retarded republican pieces of trash turned on flacaltenn? Is that what's happening here? :lmao:

flacaltenn you're a RINO now! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I realize you get to say this to me because of who you are and because of who I am, but I didn't not go after flac at all. He wasn't the one who deleted the posting.

lol. Yeah......howling at the moon

Lol wait, have you retarded republican pieces of trash turned on flacaltenn? Is that what's happening here? :lmao:

flacaltenn you're a RINO now! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whoever you are....the word that fits is "twat"
You're just here instigating. What a simple POS you are

I only said Illin Omar should be sent back to Somalia in a box. I didn't say she needed to be dead just that she should have an uncomfortable trip for the problems she has caused America.

Listen to Moonie.. PM me or a mod you like better.. LOL.. Anyone of us can review and add mods if necessary.. BUT -- PLEASE -- at least be prepared with a thread link or title.. We're psycho -- not psychic...

If this place is to operate according to supremacist Islamist sensitivities, it should come right out and say so instead of calling itself US messageboard.

Do you know the EXACT CONTENT OF THAT POST?? I dont.. And YOU DONT either.. So if it violates rules against avocations of violence against elected officials and entire groups -- it didn't belong as content.. That's what we'll determine when we look at it..

And don't be a hypocrite about denying Omar is an elected official.. That would put you on par with the deniers that Trump is an elected official... LOL...

Do you know the EXACT CONTENT OF THAT POST?? I dont.. And YOU DONT either.. So if it violates rules against avocations of violence against elected officials and entire groups -- it didn't belong as content.. That's what we'll determine when we look at it..

And don't be a hypocrite about denying Omar is an elected official.. That would put you on par with the deniers that Trump is an elected official... LOL...

The op calls any who oppose Omar TRAITORS. I know you aren't at all big on honesty, but good fucking grief, man.

If there was EVER a troll posting, this is it.

We just have folks that get excited and forget the rules for discussion...

It does not serve you well when those "folks" are moderators who support all things Islamic and so delete postings that DIDN'T break any rules, all the while supporting an OBVIOUS troll post that fits absolutely every paramater that YOU have laid out.

You get a severe case of Islamophobia.. That's not our fault.. Generally, NO ONE in USMB Mod Staff likes tarring/feathering ENTIRE GROUPS of any kind with false accusations and death threats.. But -- you on the other hand seem to thrive on that.. I can't.. I've SEEN the gory results of hating and wanting dead entire cultural/religious groups..

The op calls any who oppose Omar TRAITORS. I know you aren't at all big on honesty, but good fucking grief, man.

If there was EVER a troll posting, this is it.

Who's thread is this???

We just have folks that get excited and forget the rules for discussion...

It does not serve you well when those "folks" are moderators who support all things Islamic and so delete postings that DIDN'T break any rules, all the while supporting an OBVIOUS troll post that fits absolutely every paramater that YOU have laid out.
Yep.

Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back