🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why didn't blacklivesmatter only endorse Dr Ben Carson?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Why, didn't they endorse him again? I was looking over all of their messages and it seems they did not want anything to with him.

150812102033-hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-protest-daunasia-yancey-intv-nr-00002125-full-169.jpg

Look at those intelligent faces. Just, just look at them. Want to know what brainwashed faces look like who believe in their hearts that all they are, are victims?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sigh......

Do you know they believe her in that photo?

So, again. I was looking for any photos of THOSE PEOPLE endorsing Dr Ben Carson. Could not find a thing.

Didn't some stupid democrat politician apologize for saying all lives matter? So, should this contrived disgraceful movement of obama's making apologize for not supporting the ONLY black candidate that was running?

What, was he an "uncle Tom" to THOSE PEOPLE?

Could democrats have been a bigger disaster to THOSE PEOPLE? From starting the KKK to somehow making them believe that they see them as nothing but votes and in order for them to be automatic votes they need to be convinced they are nothing but victims.

What a disaster.

Why, didn't they endorse him again? I was looking over all of their messages and it seems they did not want anything to with him.

150812102033-hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-protest-daunasia-yancey-intv-nr-00002125-full-169.jpg

Look at those intelligent faces. Just, just look at them. Want to know what brainwashed faces look like who believe in their hearts that all they are, are victims?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sigh......

Do you know they believe her in that photo?

So, again. I was looking for any photos of THOSE PEOPLE endorsing Dr Ben Carson. Could not find a thing.

Didn't some stupid democrat politician apologize for saying all lives matter? So, should this contrived disgraceful movement of obama's making apologize for not supporting the ONLY black candidate that was running?

What, was he an "uncle Tom" to THOSE PEOPLE?

Could democrats have been a bigger disaster to THOSE PEOPLE? From starting the KKK to somehow making them believe that they see them as nothing but votes and in order for them to be automatic votes they need to be convinced they are nothing but victims.

What a disaster.
we're supposed to move past racial division, and we have a lot. but when the media is constantly peppering us with facts and figures about which color is supposed to vote for whom, it's all very insulting.

stop dividing and thinking about voters into rainbow statistic every campaign cycle.

they are voters, we are voters, that's it. no one needs to know anything else. but the people have to do something to cause the media not to segregate. until that happens, we're stuck.

Forum List

Back